VIDEO: Elephant confessions

SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
Forum Member
✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ePaHoO0oU8

Whilst Wolfy offers housemates a masterclass in talking to animals as part of todays task, Callum steals this opportunity to open up and confess his deepest thoughts, through the process of talking to a stuffed elephant.

Comments

• SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The smug and dismissive expressions on some of the other housemates' faces (particularly the twins) quite annoyed me.

I'm starting to quite like Callum.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they all look bored, even the poor elephant

Callum protests too much with this being himself/Mr nice guy drivel and seems to have no sense of humour
  • Alpo.Alpo. Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elephant tried to choke himself with his own trunk listening to that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    they all look bored, even the poor elephant

Callum protests too much with this being himself/Mr nice guy drivel and seems to have no sense of humour

His delivery, as always, is monotonous and uninspiring.

But if actually listen to what he's saying, basically that it is possible to be just a nice guy, without being labelled as fake or having a game plan, then he is actually making quite a valid point. I am reminded of similar accusations being made towards Rachel Rice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't buy into this Callum mr nice guy act at all. Someone who is apparently so nice will not feel the need to go on and on and on about what a good guy he is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sarza wrote: »
    I don't buy into this Callum mr nice guy act at all. Someone who is apparently so nice will not feel the need to go on and on and on about what a good guy he is.

He will feel the need if an ever increasing numbers of housemates accuse him of being fake or contrived. It will eventually reach a point where he will have to kick off just to satisfy them lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His delivery, as always, is monotonous and uninspiring.

But if actually listen to what he's saying, basically that it is possible to be just a nice guy, without being labelled as fake or having a game plan, then he is actually making quite a valid point. I am reminded of similar accusations being made towards Rachel Rice.

it's just that, to me, he's using a fun, tongue in cheek task to once again promote how "nice" he is rather than making it fun/jokey

he's way too serious
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alpo. wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so confused with this guy, don't know what to think. However, I don't like how the housemates are sniggering while he's talking especially those vile cretin twins. God I cant stand them
  • gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine spending time with Callum is like going on a date with Travis Bickle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alpo. wrote: »

it was probably scared that it might get a 40 minute trunk massage :eek:
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no emotion in whatever he does. Same expressions and monotone voice. Why doesn't he ever let his guard down? It's always about proving how nice he is. Does he ever find anything amusing or funny? Such a boring person.:yawn:
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought elephants were protected.....