Prince Harry at the World Darts tonight

2»

Comments

• wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like hilarious Prince George too. 'Bruiser' we call him in our house. :)
  • D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    I like hilarious Prince George too. 'Bruiser' we call him in our house. :)

Your place sounds like a barrel of laughs. :D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/549339/Prince-Harry-darts-royal-watches-World-Championship

Fair play to him for embracing the working man's game and he seems to be a genuine fan of the sport too : it's not the first time he's been seen at the World Championships,

William and Harry are very down to earth lads. It doesn't surprise me at all that Harry would be at that darts match.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    :confused:
    Eurostar wrote: »
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/549339/Prince-Harry-darts-royal-watches-World-Championship

Fair play to him for embracing the working man's game and he seems to be a genuine fan of the sport too : it's not the first time he's been seen at the World Championships,

Doesn't he? Really quite like Harry:)
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He will never not be a royal.. it's just who he is. But I do think it's genuine when he does things like this. People who have spent time with him all seem to say the same thing about him being a down to earth normal type of bloke. If I could have a pint with any royal I'd pick Kate.. then him.

Agreed. He cannot help being royal, but he does seem a nice guy. Being royal or posh doesn't negate that.
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a PR move, just like when on the last day of the floods him and bill moved a few sand bags and shock horror the media despite all the security knew where they where and filmed them all day..yawn

Isnt Hazzas job paid for by us PR and organising events?

I suppose it makes a change from gunning down rare protected birds for sport...just saying