Sharon racking up expenses bill

Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the-x-factor/151962-x-factor-2013-sharon-osbourne-racks-up-1-million-expenses-bill.html
The Daily Star Sunday report that amongst Sharon’s demands are £225,000 for travel between the UK and the US and a whopping £300,000 budget for clothes.

£112,000 has been given as ‘pocket money’ for day to day costs, as well as an allowance for hotels at top brand such as Claridge’s, costing upwards of £300 a night.

She needs £112,000 for 'day to day costs' - what on earth does she spend it on :eek:

Comments

• LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not bad if you can get your boss to do that. I struggle getting a fiver for petrol to travel to conferences.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    i think Sharon is worth every penny - shes the saviour of the X Factor this year

Shes the only hope to boost the ratings and to ensure this isnt the last X- FACTOR

Just cant believe Gary is still there - the worlds most boring man
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope sharon is worth it
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think Sharon is worth every penny - shes the saviour of the X Factor this year

Shes the only hope to boost the ratings and to ensure this isnt the last X- FACTOR

Just cant believe Gary is still there - the worlds most boring man

Louis, is that you? :p

Just kidding, I also sincerely hope that Sharon is worth it, as this will turn out to be a very costly mistake if she's not.
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I am in the wrong job :D
    Sharon if you happen to read this please do job swop( just for a day with you getting my day's pay and I will get yours ;))I work with special needs children lovely colleques and children are adorable, so you have a great day at work
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    I'm sure they all have these high expenses, especially Nicole and Sharon considering they both live in the US.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well when she is the last out after this season - she can turn out the lights!!!
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "People" often account for a lot of the cost. They might be paying for her PA, they'll be covering the cost of her clothes stylist and hair stylist and her make-up... people who will charge extortionate daily rates. And then they need London-LA flight tickets as well plus taxis, maybe food expenses.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the-x-factor/151962-x-factor-2013-sharon-osbourne-racks-up-1-million-expenses-bill.html

She needs £112,000 for 'day to day costs' - what on earth does she spend it on :eek:

Polyfilla?
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    Polyfilla?

Ah, the old ones are the best eh? :D
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope sharon is worth it

I think she will be. The banter between her and Louis should be epic!