Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    He has far more reason to keep quiet and KP must know that... I cannot believe that any mother would do that to her children under any circumstances especially not for money.

Whilst I agree they would not have been aware that night I am sure they noticed she was not there the next morning and asked?.. I am equally sure they would have been taken to see her before her brother arrived to take them back to their father... because like most mothers KP will have wanted to see them and reassure them before they went off on holiday for four weeks.

If the situation was as Pwicey claims then children might not be allowed to visit. In our local maternity they are obsessive about kids carrying in childhood ailments to vulnerable mummies and are incredibly strict re visitors .
    But then Jett appears to have been born in a third world country if Pwicey is to be believed.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And there was me thinking they were just for abusing celebs on.
    I did pretty much get the impression that people thought she was holding out for some kind of deal (although the polyfilla/botox top-ups hadn't actually occurred to me) but didn't I read somewhere that she had already published pictures of her and Kev/Kieron?
    (I really, really need to brush up on my z-lister knowledge:o)[/QUOTE

there has been a tweeted a picture of her and the new husband kissing, and of their hands with some sickly message...

re BIB I don't follow famous or infamous people on social media... I come to the brilliant DS forum for debate and discussion instead... :D
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, quite - that's what's confusing me completely.
    Kind of a damned if she does/slagged off mercilessly if she doesn't situation.
    (Although IF she goes for an exclusive I suppose those who predicted it will be filled with righteous Itoldyousoitis - and whilst in a way they may be right, she would hardly be the first to do it would she?):confused:

I think if she sells a picture of the baby, as opposed to it being papped she'll be being quite hypocritical, if it's a free shot because he's obviously going to get papped anyway, slightly less so - but then her whole thing was not putting the kids in the public eye other than Harvey mainly for disability charity work which i'd gather he probably enjoys doing.

The rest (selling the story of the birth etc) is fair game i think and easy money. She's a zeleb, its her job to put her life out there and publicise herself. She's never announced her retirement from the "biz" - she has said she is being more private, which as we can see from the last nine months, for the most part she has been. I don't see anything wrong with her selecting what should be private and what she wants to put out there, its her life, her choices but obviously she'll get criticised as people will see it as her not sticking to being one or the other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    She is tweeting now how poorly Jett is (yet sunbathing was more important the other day)

Me & my hubby kieran still abroad with our baby Jett in hospital praying he will be ok and out soon

while Kev is losing his rag with someone on twitter, don't know why as can't see a tweet that would make him angry.
    Well yes. If *your* baby is ill in hospital the best thing to do is sit squabbling with someone on twitter. Totally normal.

Clearly he & she are not singing from the same sheet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    I am just speculating about a woman who is, by her own admission determined to get revenge against anyone she believes has wronged her... perhaps she was judging him by her own actions?

I don't think she has really thought through the court case she is pursuing, and I suspect she will be the one opening a can of her own worms there!

KP's idea of revenge is spiteful tweets and she judges everyone by her own actions... I just can't believe she is capable of treating her children so appallingly. Maybe she is emulating KK and keeping herself hidden until back to 'normal' perhaps she will release the baby photo's to twitter... I doubt it but you never know... that seems to be the current trend for celebrity babies first pictures.

I absolutely think that this cc is going to be a spectacular own goal... the public is inclined to think that she gets what she deserves and she only has herself to blame for that... there will be no vindication for her imo just humiliation depending on the defense witnesses... she is an absolute lunatic to go forward with it... I think she has allowed the fact that she truly believes that everybody but her is to blame for the break up and her subsequent falling of popularity is everybody but her own fault and thinks this will prove it... hopefully now the pregnancy hormones have settled down she will think twice about it... if not it will provide endless fodder for the posters on here for at least a decade.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup, lol.

and those who can't stand her for being an attention seeker getting more and more peed off she hasn't sold a photo of her kid to be analysed, it's a funny old world!

Mm, that is actually funny. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if she sells a picture of the baby, as opposed to it being papped she'll be being quite hypocritical, if it's a free shot because he's obviously going to get papped anyway, slightly less so - but then her whole thing was not putting the kids in the public eye other than Harvey mainly for disability charity work which i'd gather he probably enjoys doing.

The rest (selling the story of the birth etc) is fair game i think and easy money. She's a zeleb, its her job to put her life out there and publicise herself. She's never announced her retirement from the "biz" - she has said she is being more private, which as we can see from the last nine months, for the most part she has been. I don't see anything wrong with her selecting what should be private and what she wants to put out there, its her life, her choices but obviously she'll get criticised as people will see it as her not sticking to being one or the other.

re BIB apart from the TV interviews, selling her tat in stores at promo signings, dressing up in silly costumes including the pink horsey, the Disney esq princess and the giant lips... oh the weekly column and the feuds she has sparked as a result of her nasty mumblings (including calling women who take maternity leave as lazy) those tacky bump pics... the second 'wedding' to her third husband sold as an exclusive to the scum...the dramatic tweets, the setting up of her own youtube pay per view channel... but hey ho... more private than usual :D:D:D

... I am surprised anyones noticed her really
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    If the situation was as Pwicey claims then children might not be allowed to visit. In our local maternity they are obsessive about kids carrying in childhood ailments to vulnerable mummies and are incredibly strict re visitors .
    But then Jett appears to have been born in a third world country if Pwicey is to be believed.:rolleyes:

I am sure she is a private patient so I doubt the same rules apply... other countries don't seem to have the same nanny state obsession ours does either.

Disclaimer... I am not using sarcasm when I call her a private patient... just that I am sure she is paying for her room and hospital services
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am just speculating about a woman who is, by her own admission determined to get revenge against anyone she believes has wronged her... perhaps she was judging him by her own actions?

I don't think she has really thought through the court case she is pursuing, and I suspect she will be the one opening a can of her own worms there![/QUOTE]

I agree time will tell eh! Regardless of the CC outcome IMO she will carry on being her usual bitter self.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am sure she is a private patient so I doubt the same rules apply... other countries don't seem to have the same nanny state obsession ours does either.

Disclaimer... I am not using sarcasm when I call her a private patient... just that I am sure she is paying for her room and hospital services
    I don't think private makes a difference these days when it's a potential situation for the hosp to be sued . If a patient catches the dreaded Lurgey then it's hard to trace where it originated....and kids are carriers of all sorts.
    Besides, surely a Pwivate hospital would have English speaking staff to some degree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think private makes a difference these days when it's a potential situation for the hosp to be sued . If a patient catches the dreaded Lurgey then it's hard to trace where it originated....and kids are carriers of all sorts.
    Besides, surely a Pwivate hospital would have English speaking staff to some degree.

perhaps she is worried about her kids getting sunburn... after all she has been busy sun bathing... not at the hospital.

Hospital rules are weird in the UK though... when little lion was born less than two years ago the rules were that your own children could visit regardless of age (the women in my side ward seemed to have a few of them each) but my nephew who was one couldn't come in to see me... when my sister had her second baby a year later my nephew could visit his mum all day long but little lion couldn't see her.. again the side ward she was in was full of other peoples kids.

I am sure that siblings have special privileges that other visitors don't have! But in shared rooms / side wards you end up been exposed to other women's germy kids anyway which kinda makes a mockery of the rules!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Daily Mail had it as them speaking broken english. I'd agree though, very unusual not to have fluent english speaker. It wouldn't surprise me if there has been some exageration, whether her or a sub editor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    perhaps she is worried about her kids getting sunburn... after all she has been busy sun bathing... not at the hospital.

Her saying she's been sunbathing, it doesn't mean she hasn't been visiting the baby too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her saying she's been sunbathing, it doesn't mean she hasn't been visiting the baby too.

Some things seem to have been taken a little too literally. Her tweeting about him obviously means he's on her mind.

wasn't the tweet along the lines of her saying that she was sunbathing until the sun goes down? If the baby is so ill you would have thought that she would have moved heaven and earth to spend as much time as possible with him... but I guess getting a tan is important too!

I would sincerely hope that her new born baby is on her mind FGS its her child!! not last seasons mulberry handbag!!!
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst I wouldnt blame a new mum for grabbing a few moments peace to re-charge, if your baby is in hospital and you are praying for him to be OK & to be allowed home soon, it's still a very odd thing to tweet about staying out until the sun comes down. But then she is very odd
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wasn't the tweet along the lines of her saying that she was sunbathing until the sun goes down? If the baby is so ill you would have thought that she would have moved heaven and earth to spend as much time as possible with him... but I guess getting a tan is important too!

I would sincerely hope that her new born baby is on her mind FGS its her child!! not last seasons mulberry handbag!!!
    It's disgusting,poorly prem baby in hospital and she's more bothered about getting an over tan till the sun goes down,that is never good no matter who the mother is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't you think maybe her words are being taken a bit too literally? First she apparently hasn't told her kids about the baby which wasn't even a direct quote, now apparently she's sunbathing non stop. It's just a phrase - a hospital wouldn't let her do that for a start. I think she was more proud the dad was hands on and she could get some rest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you think maybe her words are being taken a bit too literally? First she apparently hasn't told her kids about the baby which wasn't even a direct quote, now apparently she's sunbathing non stop. It's just a phrase - a hospital wouldn't let her do that for a start. I think she was more proud the dad was hands on and she could get some rest.

she isn't in hospital - she is at a villa - only the baby is in hospital allegedly with her latest husband doing the feeds - have you not checked her twitter account - as other posters commented at the time - this is a woman who claimed it was fine to use sunbeds late on in her pregnancy, and publically (not privately) complained about how she was turned away from a tanning salon because she was pregnant.

the tweet was mentioned 11 pages ago and a brilliant posted said -

Just had a look at KP's twitter, She's saying how great it is to lie in the sun and she's going to enjoy every minute till the sun goes down, then she adds....,kieran at the hospital feeding jett

She's discharged from hospital - she can do what she likes - most women are only kept in for 48 hours after a c section.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she isn't in hospital - she is at a villa - only the baby is in hospital allegedly with her latest husband doing the feeds - have you not checked her twitter account - as other posters commented at the time - this is a woman who claimed it was fine to use sunbeds late on in her pregnancy, and publically (not privately) complained about how she was turned away from a tanning salon because she was pregnant.

the tweet was mentioned 11 pages ago and a brilliant posted said -

Just had a look at KP's twitter, She's saying how great it is to lie in the sun and she's going to enjoy every minute till the sun goes down, then she adds....,kieran at the hospital feeding jett

She's discharged from hospital - she can do what she likes - most women are only kept in for 48 hours after a c section.

It was one tweet, days ago, and at the same time she called him a hands on father - it doesn't mean to say he's the only one who's gone in to feed him, or that she has not moved from a sunbed for a week. I realise she isn't in hospital but i'm sure the hospital would be extremely concerned if a mother hadn't been visiting the newborn at all in the week after birth. Obviously there isn't a camera trained on these people 24/7 we simply don't know what is going on, you can't just go by her one tweet from days ago as a total explanation for what she's done with all of her time there.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was one tweet, days ago, and at the same time she called him a hands on father - it doesn't mean to say he's the only one who's gone in to feed him, or that she has not moved from a sunbed for a week. I realise she isn't in hospital but i'm sure the hospital would be extremely concerned if a mother hadn't been visiting the newborn at all in the week after birth. Obviously there isn't a camera trained on these people 24/7 we simply don't know what is going on, you can't just go by her one tweet from days ago as a total explanation for what she's done with all of her time there.

A genuine loving caring mother wouldn't bother with the sun if their baby was still in hospital. They wouldn't even go for a few hours sleep!
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bizarre. One tweet however many days ago saying she's sunbathing interpreted as her still lying on that sunlounger days later never having moved.

*shakes head*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I haven't proclaimed to know what she is doing with all of her time, but she hasn't tweeted to say that she has visited the baby or fed him but she has tweeted to say that she has been sunbathing and her husband has been feeding the baby!!!

in your previous post 22:32pm you state that the hospital wouldn't let her do that (in reference to sun bathing) when she clearly has.

I don't know any more than you do how she spends her time, but the tweeting suggests that she has spent time sunbathing (even if it was a couple of days ago) rather than spending time with her son.

Do you have insider information about how the hospital rate her as a Mum? I don't know if they are concerned about her sunbathing instead of seeing her kid... maybe they are? maybe they are not? as this is something that the hospital will deem as confidential, we can only judge the situation from KPs tweets... which have been gushing about her husband, and less personal about her own flesh and blood!

I do know that I wouldn't have been separated from little Lion by anyone shortly after she was born, and she was not ill after her birth! From the moment I first held her in theatre and for the first three months of her life it was only toilet breaks that meant she wasn't by my side... I even used to shower with her in her rocker next to the cubicle so I could see her... when she was three months old I went to the hairdressers for an hour without her and it felt like I was missing a limb!

So I guess I find it bizarre that she would sunbathe at any time when she could be with her child.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Bizarre. One tweet however many days ago saying she's sunbathing interpreted as her still lying on that sunlounger days later never having moved.

*shakes head*

The hospital actively encourage parents of babies in special baby care to take a break and try and relax as babies are very adept at picking up on tension... my friend gave birth at 30 weeks and she could not see her baby for the first three days and for a week after that she was not well enough for prolonged visits... friends and family established a rota and the baby was never alone even when my friend was well enough there was a rota in place... the baby was in hospital for nearly three months nobody could stay 24/7 without compromising their own health... it is traumatic enough having a baby in special care without people judging you for how much time you spend there... and forget about actually relaxing when you are not there how very fecking dare you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in your previous post 22:32pm you state that the hospital wouldn't let her do that (in reference to sun bathing) when she clearly has.

I meant i doubted they would let her get into a situation where she would not see the baby at all - they are there to look after the child's welfare and health - i think very serious questions would be asked of her.
    we can only judge the situation from KPs tweets... which have been gushing about her husband, and less personal about her own flesh and blood!

Of which her last tweet: "Me & my hubby @kieran0322 still abroad with our baby Jett in hospital praying he will be ok and out soon #homesick"

I can completely understand your viewpoint, but we don't have a clue how they are choosing to monitor their child so there is little point in people getting all morally outraged. I think sometimes people forget a lot of this celebrity stuff is just tabloid fiction or funny photo calls for drama and excitement. In "real life" she must have being doing something motherly to be bringing up a disabled child for the last ten years, and if you look at the photos of her with him you can see she's caring for him, touching him, and re-assuring him so it's not just her mum around him.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The hospital actively encourage parents of babies in special baby care to take a break and try and relax as babies are very adept at picking up on tension... my friend gave birth at 30 weeks and she could not see her baby for the first three days and for a week after that she was not well enough for prolonged visits... friends and family established a rota and the baby was never alone even when my friend was well enough there was a rota in place... the baby was in hospital for nearly three months nobody could stay 24/7 without compromising their own health... it is traumatic enough having a baby in special care without people judging you for how much time you spend there... and forget about actually relaxing when you are not there how very fecking dare you.

Like this post.. Sadly some will find fault when it isn't even there .. Which says more about them than the person they are desperate to find fault with
This discussion has been closed.