Nicole McLean and CAN maagement- ex husband allegations

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I bet Nicola would be 'standing by my man' if Tom were a more famous and wealthier footballer.

Oh without a doubt,^_^
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Toms deleted the tweets now, alittle too late as the press have already seen them. Looks like Tom could be in trouble legally.
    Loving how Nicola is playing the innocent downtrodden wife, she has publicly humiliated Tom on a number of occasions, usually under the influence.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2086780/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2012-Nicola-McLean-leans-kiss-naked-Frankie-Cocozza-hot-tub.html
    A couple well suited, just a pity kids can't chose thier parents. >:(

Oh dear ,is he panicking ? Oh well .

See , that's why can are good management ,they don't roll in the gutter but deal with issues like this as they should be dealt with ,like adults .
    No wonder their style didn't suit certain zelebs .
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Whilst I am not a fan of hers he is a disgraceful excuse for a man. Going to Vegas and forgetting to come home when he has two young children, openly mocking the mother of his children when she asked if he was coming home and cheating to boot! Also, if the fake miscarriage story was true it had to be done with his co-operation so he has shown just how stupid he is by bringing this up as he is just as guilty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Oh dear ,is he panicking ? Oh well .

See , that's why can are good management ,they don't roll in the gutter but deal with issues like this as they should be dealt with ,like adults .
    No wonder their style didn't suit certain zelebs .

Polli, you are on fire with the jokes today. Genius level hilarity :D:D:D:D
  • Lily WhiteLily White Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    Her hubby sounds as great a husband as Katatonic's first one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she can join up with gawjus Danielle and they can go out looking for new football husbands together
  • Lily WhiteLily White Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    Maybe she can join up with gawjus Danielle and they can go out looking for new football husbands together

Ugh, imagine it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should take a leaf out of another zeleb's book and just send their wayward hubbies to sex rehab where a magic man will make them all better and pristine in just three weeks ! Yep ,they can be immaculate hubbies again and all will be roses round the door and stuff and they can sell stories about it for years and pretend they are loved up and faithful and everything.
    Lie detectors optional but advisable .Very advisable .
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »

Followed by an ITV2 camera crew.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see that Nicola Mclean has addressed the tweets but interestingly not denied the allegations. Mmmm;-)

Any news from CAN?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    I see that Nicola Mclean has addressed the tweets but interestingly not denied the allegations. Mmmm;-)

Any news from CAN?

I'm going to have to address Tom's tweets on Monday, although he has since deleted them.*
    He has said he was angry over some things that a magazine had written the previous week so decided to retaliate with those tweets. It was all very hurtful and upsetting but I stand by the fact that I truly hope Tom and I can be friends and parent our boys together even if we are separated.

So no admission either . Yet he has deleted the tweets , so that speaks volumes .In my humble opinion .;-)
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Any news from CAN?

That 'statement' by McLean reeks of damage control imo. Which is pretty much what I thought would happen. :)
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    That 'statement' by McLean reeks of damage control imo. Which is pretty much what I thought would happen. :)

Yes, agree :)
    The absence of a direct denial speaks volumes.

I know if someone tweeted those allegations about me and they weren't true - I would have been shouting my denial from every roof top, social media site and gossip mag until the allegations were withdrawn. Just deleting the tweets, doesn't stop the allegations from being made.

The tweet he posted straight after his allegations is still there............

Tom Williams @MrTomWilliams · Sep 15
    A very nervous email from @ClaireAtCan
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »

I know if someone tweeted those allegations about me and they weren't true - I would have been shouting my denial from every roof top, social media site and gossip mag until the allegations were withdrawn. Just deleting the tweets, doesn't stop the allegations from being made.

Yes, I agree. Not direct denial. If it were me, my lawyers would have been on it within minutes and I would have issued an immediate denial of such scurrilous, damaging, disgusting allegations. Also, the way Nicola says she'll have to 'address' the claims on Monday. Interesting wording. I'm sure it's going to be a rather sleepless night tomorrow night for a few people.

We'll see what Monday brings.
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I imagine Claire Powell has consulted her lawyers, who will have advised no further public comment.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I thought threads about CAN were banned because of legal threats?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    I imagine Claire Powell has consulted her lawyers, who will have advised no further public comment.

I wasn't talking about Claire Powell. I was talking about Nicola McLean.

There are two parties named. Not one. Nicola McLean could have issued an immediate denial via twitter. She usually has plenty to say and also has an opinion on everything;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »

We will have to see about that won't we. I'm thinking they will try to ignore it and hope it goes away.

The more I hear about CAN the more shocked I become. If these allegations are true ( it wouldnt surprise me if the are) it makes you think of the true grotty, grubby lengths some will go to gain column inches .
    Things that make you go Mmmm.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunniebun wrote: »

Damage control for sure. It's got all the hallmarks, a failure to deny the charge, an 'emotional heat of the moment' reason put forward for why he may have made the accusation, a 'let's put it to bed' assurance that whatever their differences, they love their kids and that should be all that matters. 2 of the 3 'Ds' are present: distract and deflect. No D for deny. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Any news from CAN?

Just seen I didn't put up a link. I'm on my phone with very low battery so can't do it now I think it was Closer mag.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We will have to see about that won't we.

The more I hear about CAN the more shocked I become. If these allegations are true ( it wouldnt surprise me if the are) it make makes you think of the true grotty, grubby lengths some will go to gain column inches .
    Things that make you go Mmmm.

I've no idea if Tom is lieing or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, either, PP.

It's hard to see how any business or personality could recover from such a distasteful whopper of a lie, isn't it?

Like I said, let's see what Monday brings. I actually hope it's not true because it will just be so humiliating and damaging for the parties concerned. Soooooo embarrassing.:blush:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    I've no idea if Tom is lieing or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, either, PP.

It's hard to see how any business or personality could recover from such a distasteful whopper of a lie, isn't it?

Like I said, let's see what Monday brings. I actually hope it's not true because it will just be so humiliating and damaging for the parties concerned. Soooooo embarrassing.:blush:

I've missed something, whats supposed to be happening on Monday?:confused: I read her birthday was two days ago, so not great timing!

She normally comes out fighting, she has had twitter spats before. I can understand her not wanting a war of works with the hubby on Twitter but if I was accused of the same thing I would have put out proof by now that the hubby was lying and make him apologise in print. I'm not saying Tom was telling the truth its just I would have had this over by now.
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the other Nicola McLean / Tom Williams stories that left me wondering was the gambling addiction story that was out a few years ago.

I always wondered how a low flight footballer could spend £30K a week gambling - when he can't have been earning great amounts at the level of football he was playing.
    IIRC it was said he ran up debts of £1m.

Not saying he didn't have a gambling addiction, but remember thinking at the time that the figures may have been over inflated.

Pretty sure she was with the infamous management company at the time - and it was also about the time a number of stories were coming out - including her eating disorder 'reveal' along with the naked photoshoot she did to accompany it.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me, I know Tom deleted the tweets he made about faking a miscarriage, but the press online had already covered the story, but I can no longer find any :confused: Which would imply to me that there is a legal issue going on behind the scenes. Which would explain his sudden uturn. Had he not also accused Nicola of an affair with someone connected to Big Brother.
    I'm still not getting the connection with Claire Powell, as Nicola parted ways with her back in 2012 and Tom parted ways with Claire Powell way before then, yet the link Tom posted was regards a miscarriage that happened around September 2013. Why would he receive a nervous email from Claire anyway, surely it's the responsibility of those that gave the interview (Nicola & Tom) and those that printed it. Either way I feel one hell of a storm brewing, and might just follow Tom, to be sure I get a front row seat. They maybe talentless zelebs, but they sure put on a good show from down in their gutter. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I've missed something, whats supposed to be happening on Monday?:confused: I read her birthday was two days ago, so not great timing!

She normally comes out fighting, she has had twitter spats before. I can understand her not wanting a war of works with the hubby on Twitter but if I was accused of the same thing I would have put out proof by now that the hubby was lying and make him apologise in print. I'm not saying Tom was telling the truth its just I would have had this over by now.
    Proof she had a miscarriage ?
    You expect her to post her medical records so people can peruse them at leisure ?
    If not that then precisely what *proof* would satisfy your need for full disclosure of whether or not a woman has had a miscarriage ?
    This thread is getting wilder by the day .:o
    Claire powell and can simply give the ranting parties exactly what they deserve, nothing . She has dealt with characters like them and knows the drill. Treat them like toddlers throwing a foot stamping floor rolling tantrum and simply let them get on with it . Wise lady ;-) .