Options

Ex Corrie Star Helen Flanagan 3 months pregnant -Daily Mirror reports

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    ^ I don't know but I don't think so, in that she was a textbook child actor who lived a very closed and 'safe' life for so long and suddenly, reached a certain age and an awareness of what else was out there and decided that she wanted some of it, and some effortless fun. But without any firm or ongoing plan in terms of how she'd turn it into a new career.

Who knows, maybe she'll turn things around.

Who knows indeed. Maybe the child will be the making of her ?.
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah,she can get more coverage in the z list publication known as ok magazine.

There are only so many pictures you can look at of someone shopping in Manchester City centre.

She had to crank it up a gear.
  • Options
    Galaxy266Galaxy266 Posts: 7,049
    Forum Member
    At least we know her baby will never go hungry :D:D:D
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people write nasty things about dim people? Is she a bad person? Has she done something so terrible that she deserves people basically saying that she'll be a shit mother? She seems to be pretty sweet wherever I've seen her on TV. Nice, but a bit dim. So what? As for the tramp comment, I've only ever heard of her with serious partners, so where did that come from? Model = tramp :confused:

I don't understand it. Give me someone lacking a bit upstairs over the people that seem to feel superior by putting them down any day. My friend just had her 2nd daughter and she's not the brightest person. She's the first to admit that she says ridiculously daft things and isn't quick witted, but you'll never hear her put another person down and she's a great mum. Being clever doesn't automatically make you a good person, just like being dim doesn't give those clever people the right to mock.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In that random 'DS-showbiz caring/commenting about non-entity zelebs and what they get up to', I do actually hope so too. :)
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idlewilde wrote: »
    You gave enough of a **** to make this post in the Showbiz forum of a media website, where the lives of Zelebrities are discussed on a daily basis.

Do you not get bored of trotting out this generic post, you have been a DS member much longer than I have yet still have not grasped that the forums is a place for opinion and debate.
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    I have to agree idlewilde. What with the typos and looking for a "who gives a ****" (whatever one of those is) it barely made sense.

As for Helen, she barely seems able to look after herself. Stupid girl.

I'd post a reply but instead I'll ask you to look at the post above 😃😃
  • Options
    floozie_21floozie_21 Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to them I say. I had a suspicion that she was pregnant because she's been off the radar recently.
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Job done. She's tied to a rich footballer for the next 18 years but there goes her modelling 'career'...
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Do you not get bored of trotting out this generic post, you have been a DS member much longer than I have yet still have not grasped that the forums is a place for opinion and debate.

What are you debating? You've been here long enough to know surely that the showbiz forum on this zeleb orientated website is going to have people posting about all kinds of banal zelebrity stuff. What's the point then of wading in to tell the people here who are going to gossip about this stuff that you, Mr Sweaty Job Rot don't give a flying **** about the girl in question? What value opinion is that to the people here? They don't care that you don't care. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I truly don't think it's an act - I think she is very, very dim. I doubt there is much going on upstairs at all.

But plenty going on downstairs, apparently :-)
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For her kid's sake, I hope the dim act is just that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    Job done. She's tied to a rich footballer for the next 18 years but there goes her modelling 'career'...

He's hardly on the same level as a Wayne Rooney or John Terry. He's currently on loan to West Brom with the view to completing a permanent move and has made eight whole appearances so far.

If West Brom end up going down, I doubt they'll sign him permanently so he'll be back to playing for City's reserves.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stigid wrote: »
    KERCHING !! £££££

Now no doubt we are in for 6 months of Pregnant Woman Photo's.....

Followed by several years of blurry face Photo's as Child grow up ...

Whilst exercising with Mum in t' Park.

Name?

Moonbeam Sunshine
    , or something similar.

Hello Wedding pics .....

Well it didn't take long. There are already staged photos of her in a bikini holding her virtually non existent bump in the SOS today - it's gonna be a long 6 months
  • Options
    Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    Oh dear god in heaven! She can't look after herself let alone a helpless child.

Imagine the fear the child will feel having that pouting face looming towards it, 'ga ga goo goo' ing! It'll be scared for life!
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    The girl who admits she can't even wash and dry her own hair makes a baby, poor little devil.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    it's gonna be a long 6 months

Not necessarily. Look at how much attention Josie Cunningham gets now. Shows it's quite easy to ignore someone if you really want to.
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    The girl who admits she can't even wash and dry her own hair makes a baby, poor little devil.

This is where I do think she gets somewhat of an unfair rap from a lot of people. She could well have simply been messing around when she said that, thinking she was being funny but because of the media persona she has, she's taken absolutely seriously.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Not necessarily. Look at how much attention Josie Cunningham gets now. Shows it's quite easy to ignore someone if you really want to.

This is where I do think she gets somewhat of an unfair rap from a lot of people. She could well have simply been messing around when she said that, thinking she was being funny but because of the media persona she has, she's taken absolutely seriously.

She said it when she was in Im a celeb and was serious, she cant wash or stye her own hair, someone does it for her.
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    "Scott and I have talked about tying the knot on a beach. But I think we would like a few children first. I have always liked the idea of having your children at your wedding."

This just doesn't inspire me with confidence, for some reason. Hopefully the reality of having a baby will force Ms Flanagan and her fiancé to grow up a bit.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a baby will make her grow the f**k up and stop being a whiny, self obsessed, moronic narcissist. I won't hold my breath.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shall leave this alone now as i'm getting dragged back on to the merry go round and I don't want to do that :)
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,031
    Forum Member
    I'd post a reply but instead I'll ask you to look at the post above 😃😃

Coo, thanks mister! At least today your post is readable unlike this original gem. Now I shall go a look for my 'who gives a ****'

Seriously though, nobody here in their right minds really cares about some idiotic z-list-model-wag-ragmag-regular having a baby but given the nature of the Showbiz forum it is going to be commented on, good and bad.
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Scott and I have talked about tying the knot on a beach. But I think we would like a few children first. I have always liked the idea of having your children at your wedding."

This just doesn't inspire me with confidence, for some reason. Hopefully the reality of having a baby will force Ms Flanagan and her fiancé to grow up a bit.

Just wait till she finds out how much fun childbirth is,she might just settle for the one.;-)
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a baby will make her grow the f**k up and stop being a whiny, self obsessed, moronic narcissist. I won't hold my breath.

Not a chance, she will be another of those ones who "nearly died" during childbirth and will milk it for all it's worth. I can imagine how annoying she would be to look after while in labour, poor midwives
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,031
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Well it didn't take long. There are already staged photos of her in a bikini holding her virtually non existent bump in the SOS today - it's gonna be a long 6 months

I saw them too, and not only was she holding her 'bump' she had the baps almost out of the bread bin for good measure in a too-small bikini top. She's an attention seeking bimbo of the highest order.