Dan not allowing anyone to have an opinion unless its his!

Comments

• What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    normat1 wrote: »
    lcan't understand why hazel didn't tell the housemates herself. the dan is used to speaking is a lame excuse to hide behind as we all know she can hold her own in any situation

He has more authority in the house than her. And if someone else is making a statement for you you can't be asked for clarification.
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Dan handled that admirably, he's a friend of Hazel's and neither had discussed it up to that point. The fact remains for all the other HMs - that Daley was removed from the house, let them work it out for themselves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grayflower wrote: »
    Strategy. She bragged about how she does the same PR codswallop speech that Dexter does when she was interviewing with Daley. Her job is to bullsh!t...

Dan is the alpha male. He's got a lot of respect in the house. She hides behind him.

All of this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, given the recent controversies surrounding the disgusting police lies regarding the Hillsborough Disaster, the Stephen Lawrence murder, phone tapping and the corruption and collusion with the gutter press over child murders and celeb stories... it would be an extremely naive person that took any ex-copper at his word, be it Dan or any of the rest of them. If Hazel thinks he has her best interests at heart then more fool her lol

Dan was 9 when Hillsborough happened and 13 when Stephen Lawrence died. He really can't be held responsible for either. He has spent the last year trying to undo the damage from inadequate police action from long before he was an adult. Any other baseless prejudices you would like to introduce?
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they were discussing what happened and Dan and Hazel lied when they said that she had done nothing wrong. He then went I'm to say that because of that lie and the victims sensitive feelings the other housemates shouldn't speculate and discuss the situation. They also lied about the context being serious. It was a mutual play fight that went to far and they were laughing and joking and cuddling though out the events, before and after.

Well, that's your opinion, but BB who saw everything that went on disagree with you.
  • Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    When someone burgles your house, or attacks you, who do you go to for help? And do you include those two young policewomen Nicola Hughes and Fiona Bone who were shot whilst doing their job, in your blind irrational hatred?

Who do you think had to go >>>>>>>>>> that way, whilst everyone else was panicking and running <<<<<<<<<<<< that way when those maniacs blew up the tube trains.

Maybe try and think a bit more about it rather than make blind irrational judgements.

Well said. Notwithstanding there have been issues within the force that definitely need close review (& there always will be issues because that is life - history shows us this) but my goodness I'm glad we live in this society with a force that is on the whole something we can be proud of.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No they were discussing what happened and Dan and Hazel lied when they said that she had done nothing wrong. He then went I'm to say that because of that lie and the victims sensitive feelings the other housemates shouldn't speculate and discuss the situation. They also lied about the context being serious. It was a mutual play fight that went to far and they were laughing and joking and cuddling though out the events, before and after.

Perhaps you had better tell big brother that it wasn't serious? Because they took the very rare step of removing a housemate for it. Do you suppose the other housemates would have nodded their heads and said it was obvious really if he had said nothing really happened, so don't worry about why Daley has gone?

And how silly to say that Dan has 'lied' in saying that Hazel has done nothing wrong. What would you say if a friend of yours had given exactly the same account (pretty accurate actually) that Hazel gave to Dan?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When someone burgles your house, or attacks you, who do you go to for help? .

But the fear that you are going to end up like that poor man who called the police over a domestic with his parents and ended up getting battered by them for it. You may go to them for help but that doesn't mean you will get it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the fear that you are going to end up like that poor man who called the police over a domestic with his parents and ended up getting battered by them for it. You may go to them for help but that doesn't mean you will get it!

I see. So you are basing your overall view of the force on isolated incidents (if true) like this. Okay.

I take it you wouldn't dial 999 in any circumstances then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps you had better tell big brother that it wasn't serious? Because they took the very rare step of removing a housemate for it. ?

Which part of context don't you understand? In this case it is the difference between threatening someone during a play fight and a real fight. They said it was entirely serious. That is a blatant lie and both Hazel and Dan know that
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if anyone is watching the lf hel said she didnt want tdan to be attacked for syaing something on her behalf she feels theyve turned on him
  • WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When someone burgles your house, or attacks you, who do you go to for help?

Maybe try and think a bit more about it rather than make blind irrational judgements.

Hey, if you had a close relative who had tragically died and wrongly been blamed for causing their own death by corrupt policemen, then maybe you'd be a little less judgemental.

We all form our opinons based on personal experience I guess.

Whilst Dan was obviousy not directly responsible for what happened at Hillsborough (or Orgreave or any of the other recentish police atrocities), he's done nothing so far for me that suggests anything other than he's your typical pompous self serving snide who will do anything for the win. It seems laughable to me that anyone would place any kind of trust or respect in him based just on his previous occupation, just cos we are supposed to trust the police.

(He's been great value as a HM though imo, one of the best in the C5 era)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, so quick to judge here about both Hazel and Dan but Gina can do no wrong when it comes to you!

Totally bias, Dan is spot on and just being a good friend to Hazel. Doesn't it tell you something that Daley was evicted and thrown out immediately from the show and Hazel was kept in because Daleys violence was deemed to be unacceptable. Go back and look at the video and you will see when it went from being playful banter to disgusting domineering violence!

Take your rose tinted glasses off from liking Gina so much that just because you think that Hazel is her enemy you have to write such bias posts all the time!

Oh girl are you starting something? Upset your favourite have I? Don't get all up in my grill because I think Hazel, Dan and Daley are all productions of the anti-christ. Hazel was also given a warning and many think she should have been kicked out on her home-wrecking tush!

My rose tinted glasses are fab thanks I fancy keeping them on for a little longer just so I can ooze in Gina's amazingness a little bit longer.

But do you want some cheese to go with that whiiiiiiine?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh RyanYall how many threads are you going to make about this? Why not discuss it in one of the others already on the go, including your own? What's wrong, did they not go the way you wanted them to? Do you not want other FMs to have an opinion unless it's yours? :p

Here ya go buddy: Dan's a baddie. Oh yes he is, he's a baddie. Baddie Dan. Baddie. Boooo.

Better? :cool:

Oh girl get the name right before you even bother entering your Wolfy-like odours into my threads.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    please this is the seoncd anti-dan thread youve made bog off

hes her friend if u havent noticed and she wanted him to say something-and ot be fair id belive my friend over someone else

You're the one who opened my thread so don't come on here and tell me to bog off girl just because Robbie hasn't made the tea. Remove yourself immediately from my life and sort your grammar out before I get palpitations.
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan. :D Go to bed. "All up in my grill." :D

Bed, pet. You'll get overtired and be a handful tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan. :D Go to bed. "All up in my grill." :D

Bed, pet. You'll get overtired and be a handful tomorrow.

Right back at you Queen. Don't forget your meds, I've left them on the bed-side drawer. Remember, two only!! Nighty night xo
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    He's speaking as Hazel's friend, not a dictator.

Dan IS a dictator.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're the one who opened my thread so don't come on here and tell me to bog off girl just because Robbie hasn't made the tea. Remove yourself immediately from my life and sort your grammar out before I get palpitations.

I'm not sure someone called ItsRyanYall is really entitled to snipe at other peoples' grammar...
  • monstermunchingmonstermunching Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Errm no, he's speaking like a dictator who's pretneding to be her friend just to be the centre of what he believes is the latest story and the latest chance for him to shine
    WeeJinty yir spot on, Dan just loves to be in control and he hates anyone who thinks different.

It' deffo "My way or the highway" as far as he is concerned!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, if you had a close relative who had tragically died and wrongly been blamed for causing their own death by corrupt policemen, then maybe you'd be a little less judgemental.

We all form our opinons based on personal experience I guess.

Whilst Dan was obviousy not directly responsible for what happened at Hillsborough (or Orgreave or any of the other recentish police atrocities), he's done nothing so far for me that suggests anything other than he's your typical pompous self serving snide who will do anything for the win. It seems laughable to me that anyone would place any kind of trust or respect in him based just on his previous occupation, just cos we are supposed to trust the police.

(He's been great value as a HM though imo, one of the best in the C5 era)

The BIB - Yes we do, which is why victim's families can never be allowed to have any say in what happens to criminals. They are sadly, too involved to make rational judgements.

I'm really sorry to hear about your relative, but I don't think you should base your opinion of an entire police force (or Dan) on this incident.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure someone called ItsRyanYall is really entitled to snipe at other peoples' grammar...

hilarious isnt it he cant hack someone else opinions so has to start three thousand threads about the same thing

then starts talking crap slang

very sad
  • WeeJintyMcGintyWeeJintyMcGinty Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Th

I'm really sorry to hear about your relative, but I don't think you should base your opinion of an entire police force (or Dan) on this incident.

Fair enough.. and yes I think you are probaby right.

Moving on.... :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Trust me Mr. 53, 000 posts. I am.
  • monstermunchingmonstermunching Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Sometimes I don't know which is the lesser of two evils:

The dreaded Txt speak,which is systematically destroying our language.
    Or
    The rabid "Grammar Police" who jump on a persons back for using it.

:D