Options

Corrie actors with big egos

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
Forum Member
I think Jennie McAlpine(Fiz) and Antony Cotton(Sean) have the biggest egos.

Who do you think from Corrie has a big ego?

Comments

• Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,240
    Forum Member
    Kym Marsh seems to have a big ego. Also the two you mentioned. Don't know about the rest cos I don't watch anything with the cast of Corrie on it anymore
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Jenny does?
    I'm surprised - saw an interview on CBC with George Strapalotodopolpous (ok, you spell it!!:confused:), and she seemed really nice.

Think the worst one was Les (Bruce Jones) - but he's long gone, as has Donk (thank god!).
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    I think Antony Cotton and Tupele Dorgu

I have no idea why,. they're hardly Pat Phoenix and Violet Carson are they!?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Kym Marsh has !and from everything I have heard Mr Cotton too not sure about anybody else though :confused:.
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,808
    Forum Member
    Definatly Antony Cotton! LOL
  • Options
    amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    I met Jenny once about ten years ago when I was working in a shop in Manchester and she was out clubbing with (oddly at the time) Vicky Binns. They were both really nice. I guess things could have changed?
  • Options
    GeordielaadGeordielaad Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    I've seen a few of these "Corrie Actors With Egos" threads now and the same names get wheeled out every time.

Is this based on first-hand knowledge or just complete guesswork? Not a criticism, just a query.....
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Based on *rumours* its Antony, Jennie & Tupele
  • Options
    therightdealtherightdeal Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl that plays Fiz has a big ego? Lmao heard it all now. What for? She plays a knicker-stitcher in a fictional soap, and loves a paedophile mad man.

Plus, in real life she is absolutely boot ugly.
  • Options
    Maidenfan666Maidenfan666 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    The girl that plays Fiz has a big ego? Lmao heard it all now. What for? She plays a knicker-stitcher in a fictional soap, and loves a paedophile mad man.

John may be mad but how he is a paedophile?
  • Options
    saladcreamsaladcream Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LalaGaga wrote: »
    I think Jennie McAlpine(Fiz) and Antony Cotton(Sean) have the biggest egos.

Who do you think from Corrie has a big ego?
    YES! fiz is one ignorant sod with no manners who expects people to open doors for her.

I have heard that rita is a reet snob too
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know most of their real names so here, in character are my views(for what they're worth)

Rawzie Webster
    Michele whatever
    Sean Tully
    Kelly Crabtree
    Lloyd ?
    Dev Alahan
    Liz MacDonald
    Her son MacDonald
    and his wife
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has anyone ever experienced either Tupele Dorgu or Anthony Cotton actually acting like egomaniac divas in real life? First hand?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

me and my husband were in a bar in manchester and it looked like she was having some kind of private party at the back of the pub ( Mojo). Its quite cramped in there and as she walkked past us there was a chair in the middle of the walkway which my husband just reached out to move. He would have done this for anyone and didnt even realise who it was at the time.

The cheeky bint just walked straight past without even making eye contact or saying thank you like she expected it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh and Bill Tarmy can be a git too... he drinks in my local pub in Ashton.
    Martin Platt doesnt like photos being taken of him
    tyrone seems really nice, some of the corrie cast opened a nightclub in Stalybridge years ago and he was one of the few that actuall seemed interested in making an effort and was chatting and having pics take. Bruce jones was a bit mardy ( at the same do) but cilla was nice.
    oh and that git who used to play jamie was a right mardy b@stard.. i had a photo taken with him and he just refused to smile.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't know most of their real names so here, in character are my views(for what they're worth)

Rawzie Webster
    Michele whatever
    Sean Tully
    Kelly Crabtree
    Lloyd ?
    Dev Alahan
    Liz MacDonald
    Her son MacDonald
    and his wife

Love this one - I think someone's just flung down a list of random characters without having the vaguest idea what they're on about.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen Flanagan used to have a pretty big ego when she was in school, I imagine Rosie Webster's alter ego still has one now that she's an adult.
  • Options
    lmcd08lmcd08 Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Rawzie Webster
    Michele whatever
    Sean Tully
    Kelly Crabtree
    Lloyd ?
    Dev Alahan
    Liz MacDonald
    Her son MacDonald
    and his wife

how can you say that when you don't even know their proper names?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jennie McAlpine is always showing off in the public
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Has anyone ever experienced either Tupele Dorgu or Anthony Cotton actually acting like egomaniac divas in real life? First hand?

No as i've said rumours put far too many people (including some tv presenters) have singled these 2 out, it cant be coincidntal
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A friend of mine saw them be quite rude to a fan once, along with Sally Lyndsay. They were having dinner and were approached for an autograph. Maybe they were just in bad moods, or don't like people coming up to them when they're out. Don't know. But my mate has no real reason to lie about it. She didn't say they were horrible or anything, but that they were, in her very diplomatic words, "not very friendly".
  • Options
    OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tupele is fabulous!
  • Options
    Mandy_RosieMandy_Rosie Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Antony Cotton and Kym Marsh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't know why they have to be so unfriendly, it's like they think there better than everyone else. It's kinda sad really.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Josh Peacock is always boasting that his screen mother is the loveliest woman on TV.

Does telling the truth mean he has a big ego though:confused: