AARON. Who IS he?

13»

Comments

• yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    You don't think that fathers have any interest in their kids once they and their partners have split up ? Assuming that he has a job (which he has) and assuming that he has joint custody, then I'd imagine that his son DOES take up a large part of the time he has when he's not working. As the mother of his son doesn't appear to have gone running to the papers about him being a bad father etc then I think we can probably take it that he does his fair share with his son. The old cliche of all divorced men just having their kids for a few hours on a Saturday is long gone these days.

I'm not saying that he doesn't spend a lot of time with his son but he will have free time for himself to womanise. You don't need 7 days a week to womanise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Up until recently, Aaron may not have had the polished look he has now....

Edited to remove photo

I like Aaron and I honestly think that it is easier to lie and play up a fake character in a 3 min video than it is to live it every day for 10 weeks.
  • OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Thanks for that, interesting to read that all his family say he's not like he was in the introduction video and that he's a really nice lad, his ex seems to be supporting him too, so he can't be that bad lol.

thanks for the link...
    Aaron’s wife Claire Allard-Morgan, of Weston, the mother of their six-year-old son said the couple are still married but separated.

She said she is not a Big Brother fan but knows appearing on the show is one of Aaron’s dreams and so she supports him.

Claire said: “I know the real reason why he has done it. I know that his son will be in the front of his mind.”
    wonder what his "real reason" is? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River Man wrote: »

The quote on BBBOT that he rates his chances of pulling on a night out as 10/10 and that women, plus music & alcohol = easy pickings,. lends a lie to what he says in the house.

It's a promotional video, they are all hyping themselves up ...competing for 14 BB places. It's a bit like doing your CV

The video is going to be the main selling point.

I don't see Aaron being a man **** in RL.

His father-in-law wrote this ....and there lies the clue
    "Aaron’s stepdad, Martin told the Mercury how much he and the whole family support Aaron. He said: “We want him to go as far as he can. He’s a really nice lad.

“It takes him a while to get used to people so he comes across as someone that he’s not, but his heart is in the right place.”
    Forum Member
    I feel bad for posting that as there are other photos with his kid and stuff. Sorry.

Will edit my post to delete now.

However, suffice it to say, he was not a looker (even seems to have gone through a podgy stage) so it is highly likey he is not a womanizer - or indeed, it might be a new thing he is trying to be.
    Forum Member
    RedBaron69 wrote: »
    It's a promotional video, they are all hyping themselves up ...competing for 14 BB places. It's a bit like doing your CV

The video is going to be the main selling point.

I don't see Aaron being a man **** in RL.

His father-in-law wrote this ....and there lies the clue
    "Aaron’s stepdad, Martin told the Mercury how much he and the whole family support Aaron. He said: “We want him to go as far as he can. He’s a really nice lad.

“It takes him a while to get used to people so he comes across as someone that he’s not, but his heart is in the right place.”

"he comes across as someone he is not", yes, he sure does.
    Forum Member
    Ovalteenie wrote: »
    thanks for the link...

Financial I would think. He could make some big money being on BB (even if not a long term career) which would set his son up in the future?
    Forum Member
    minirog wrote: »
    I feel bad for posting that as there are other photos with his kid and stuff. Sorry.

Will edit my post to delete now.

However, suffice it to say, he was not a looker (even seems to have gone through a podgy stage) so it is highly likey he is not a womanizer - or indeed, it might be a new thing he is trying to be.

I disagree with this, very often when you not a looker and then you change your appearance and become more attractive, it can go to your head.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she needs to make that site private.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the link...

Probably to winning and the 100k prize money....and then doing something special for his son! (Setting up a Trust fund or something)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree with this, very often when you not a looker and then you change your appearance and become more attractive, it can go to your head.

I don't see him as a Serial womaniser....not like Jay or the wannabes Aden & Anton......but that's not to say he's not successful when he puts his mind to it.
    His approach is quite different to the Jack-the-Lad" types (Jay), with their more direct approach or relying on women keeling over drunk!
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i personally think aaron is playuing the i dont get pretty girls nonsense to win the public over.
  • River ManRiver Man Posts: 2,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RedBaron69 wrote: »
    I don't see him as a Serial womaniser....not like Jay or the wannabes Aden & Anton......but that's not to say he's not successful when he puts his mind to it.
    His approach is quite different to the Jack-the-Lad" types (Jay), with their more direct approach or relying on women keeling over drunk!

Yep, a more dishonest approach.

As for someone earlier saying his parents think he's great. LOL. It must be true then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River Man wrote: »
    Yep, a more dishonest approach.

As for someone earlier saying his parents think he's great. LOL. It must be true then.

Dishonest??....how so? :confused:

Wasn't it Tom that jumped on Aaron and stuck his tongue down his throat?

Wasn't it both Faye & Maisy that parked themselves on Aaron's bed?
    Not only lay on the bed , but get underneath the duvet too!

Well.....if they want to venture into the Spider's web.....:p
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    It would be awesome if Aaron wins then reveals "it was an act ALL ALONG and yes I did finger Maisy!" then pushes Brian Dowling off the stage.
  • jegmeisterjegmeister Posts: 2,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry Aaron fans - we'll be getting plenty of threads like this from now on. When you're the most popular HM by far, you're a target for people jealous of his success. It's a compliment for him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine the mother has custody as they normally do... Interesting that his ex hasn't turned up in the tabs selling her story... perhaps she is still loyal to him?

Surely that is his business and no-one elses, Victor for instance had children with someone so why should it be any different for Aaron, Louise apparently has a steady boyfriend and he is not writing (so far) in the tabloids, Pete had a girlfriend outside even though he was playing Nikki off all the time and I am sure Cameron had his skeletons in the cupboard along with a lot more that go on BB.