Options

If an older rather sexually liberated man

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GeekNZL wrote: »
    So why did you make the comment about Benedict giving a "practical demonstration" of masturbation to 11-year-olds? Perhaps you're the one who is an "old perv".

Excuse me? I was referring to the housemates. So I don't think I am the old perv do you? please read the Ts & C's. Thank you.
  • Options
    JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    Bendict: Where shouldn't you dispose of a used condom.
    Caroline: In a woman's vagina.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Noooo....she said 'NOT in a woman's vagina' :D
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the HMs act like right prudes when it suits their agenda

And it's exactly the same on this forum, and probably always has been. :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    docman wrote: »
    I would suggest anyone who has raised a child who cringes at age 20 in a room of adults like that simply because someone says "penis" is a pathetic failure of a parent and that said 20 year old is the one with a serious problem.

The point wasn't really about Caroline or her behaviour. Just my take on it as a parent. if he had spoken to my daughter in that fashion. She probably would have just laughed, she swears like a trouper, but still..... I would not like a man talking to her in that weird manner thank you very much. Doesn't anyone have a clue what I am talking aobut? Dear Lord!!!!
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UrMyStar wrote: »
    Forced? I fail to see how she was forced into doing anything :?
    But he did really. He kept button holing her and forcing her to be 'educated' - even when he was allegedly talking to the group, he picked on her and kept trying to make her say sexual words she was very clearly deeply uncomfortable with. Whatever we think about the rights and wrongs of her 'innocence' etc, that was a terrible thing to do imo. He has no right to inflict his views on other people like that and although I loathe the bullying card, he was being a bit of a bully there.
    I don't have any time for Caroline but I truly think he was horribly out of order there. He is so arrogant it's a case of 'my way or the highway'...
    NO ONE has the right to force their sexual views (or any other) on people. Sure, he can voice his opinions, but he shouldn't ever ride rough shod over others' embarrassment or whatever and try to change them. It is not right. IMO of course!!!
  • Options
    HosaiHosai Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The point wasn't really about Caroline or her behaviour. Just my take on it as a parent. if he had spoken to my daughter in that fashion. She probably would have just laughed, she swears like a trouper, but still..... I would not like a man talking to her in that weird manner thank you very much. Doesn't anyone have a clue what I am talking aobut? Dear Lord!!!!

Just coz he's a man? What if it were a woman 'forcing' a 20 year old guy to say c.o.c.k?
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    starry wrote: »
    And it's exactly the same on this forum, and probably always has been. :yawn:

I'm the first one to admit I'm very prudish
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hosai wrote: »
    Just coz he's a man? What if it were a woman 'forcing' a 20 year old guy to say c.o.c.k?

Just as bad if that person felt uncomfortable with it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd feel exactly the same.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie4 wrote: »
    But he did really. He kept button holing her and forcing her to be 'educated' - even when he was allegedly talking to the group, he picked on her and kept trying to make her say sexual words she was very clearly deeply uncomfortable with. Whatever we think about the rights and wrongs of her 'innocence' etc, that was a terrible thing to do imo. He has no right to inflict his views on other people like that and although I loathe the bullying card, he was being a bit of a bully there.
    I don't have any time for Caroline but I truly think he was horribly out of order there. He is so arrogant it's a case of 'my way or the highway'...
    NO ONE has the right to force their sexual views (or any other) on people. Sure, he can voice his opinions, but he shouldn't ever ride rough shod over others' embarrassment or whatever and try to change them. It is not right. IMO of course!!!

How was he forcing his sexual views?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She just told you in the quote you have just quoted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Because he doesn't stop going on and on until he gets a response he thinks he's still a teacher and the students well HM's really but students in his eyes have to listen and answer to him
  • Options
    KubrickKubrick Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since when have men ever been sexually repressed? They have always enjoyed total sexual freedom, where as women have always been portrayed as **** whether they are or not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    The entire point of this program is to break down traditional social values and indoctrinate the lower classes into this social ideology. Do British viewers not grasp that they are being indoctrinated?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Older man? He is only 32!
    Also, 20 years old is an adult.

This is such a non story!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just told you in the quote you have just quoted.

I don't remember his 'sexual views' being in there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    minirog wrote: »
    Older man? He is only 32!
    Also, 20 years old is an adult.

This is such a non story!

I wouldn't really care if the person doing the talking was younger if you don't want to listen and are uncomfortable with it the other person should respect that and shut up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No, most girls have had a bit of willy by the time they are 20.

To be fair she may be waiting for Mr Right she may be lesbian she may be Asexual you can't say it as fact
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    She didn't mind shouting f***ing ****** as he left the house.

I bet he wishes he hadn't taught her that word now.
  • Options
    themrdanjamesthemrdanjames Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair she may be waiting for Mr Right she may be lesbian she may be Asexual you can't say it as fact

Are you having a laugh?

Ben Duncan admitted to banging her out a few years back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    docman wrote: »
    I would suggest anyone who has raised a child who cringes at age 20 in a room of adults like that simply because someone says "penis" is a pathetic failure of a parent and that said 20 year old is the one with a serious problem.

I don't think it was the word so much more his pompous way of saying it he could of been explaining the rules of chess but if he spoke to me in that pompous way I'd find it funny
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually agree with the OP. Benedict seemed to enjoy Caroline's discomfort a bit too much for my liking, and seemed also to be in his element playing his role in what was imo a very stupid and meaningless task!

Just because everyone doesn't share his love of sharing his personal gratification, or talking about it does not make them stupid or odd, and he ought to know better! He came across to me as a creepy, seedy desperado, and I'm glad he's out, and I don't like Caroline either, but her obvious discomfort made uncomfortable viewing for me!
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just reading this thread and yes, I DO have a clue what you are talking about and I agree. It was weird, uncomfortable and inappropriate and didn't sit well with me at all. He was just attention seeking and generally a 'me, me, look at me' person. I just thank goodness he got voted out, a very odd bloke IMHO and just the sort of weirdy I'd like to avoid in any circumstances.
  • Options
    debidebi Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    Just reading this thread and yes, I DO have a clue what you are talking about and I agree. It was weird, uncomfortable and inappropriate and didn't sit well with me at all. He was just attention seeking and generally a 'me, me, look at me' person. I just thank goodness he got voted out, a very odd bloke IMHO and just the sort of weirdy I'd like to avoid in any circumstances.

:eek::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NEWSFLASH: Teachers talk to your children like this every school year. It's called Sexual Education and it's part of the national curriculum.

I'd go so far as to suggest that Caroline didn't do very well in Biology, either...