Options

Alternative to 0845 phone number for Birmingham and Midshires

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
Forum Member
Does anyone have an alternative to an 0845 phone number (which I pay a high charge on My Virgin Media Package) or Birmingham and Midhsires savings. I have looked on the sayno0870 web site and there is nothing. There is an overseas number but Virgin will not allow me to put 141 in front of the number. Is there an obtainable regional phone number for.Birmingham and Midhsires

Comments

• Options
    InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does that mean you cannot withhold your number if your landline is with Virgin?
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dialling code for Birmingham is 0121 :confused:
  • Options
    StigStig Posts: 12,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone have an alternative to an 0845 phone number (which I pay a high charge on My Virgin Media Package) or Birmingham and Midhsires savings. I have looked on the sayno0870 web site and there is nothing. There is an overseas number but Virgin will not allow me to put 141 in front of the number. Is there an obtainable regional phone number for.Birmingham and Midhsires

Why don't you ask them the next time you call?
  • Options
    killjoykilljoy Posts: 7,920
    Forum Member
    Just use the overseas number ~ replacing the 44 with 0, why bother withholding your number if you are calling your buildings society.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    If you substitute 0 for 44 the number is blocked s it will not accept calls from a UK phone number.
  • Options
    killjoykilljoy Posts: 7,920
    Forum Member
    Shame , it's what i do for my Goldfish and the Inland revenue :)
  • Options
    RobinOfLoxleyRobinOfLoxley Posts: 27,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you see this old thread on sayno?

http://www.saynoto0870.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1157623802

(scroll down to last reply, giving a little summary on all numbers)