Options

Have You Seen A Ufo?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,417
    Forum Member
    Dr Quincy wrote: »
    Some posters have remarked that this may be a ploy to obtain phone numbers. I just want to assure you this is not the case. I only want people to contact me regarding their experiences and who are willing to share with me for the purpose of adding to the site. It is not in my interest to do anything with the phone numbers other than to get back to folks regarding UFOs. I promise this not not a scam. I've been a member on DS for over 10 years so not some newbie scammer. :eek:

You can also email the website if you prefer not to call, as I have mentioned. it is really down to the individual how best to proceed. All I will say is I look forward to hearing from genuinely interested people with a story to tell.

Had you considered posting in aviation forums and inviting contributions from civilian and military pilots and air traffic controllers? You might get some interesting accounts from what are reputable witnesses.
  • Options
    Dr QuincyDr Quincy Posts: 1,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had you considered posting in aviation forums and inviting contributions from civilian and military pilots and air traffic controllers? You might get some interesting accounts from what are reputable witnesses.

I hadn't thought of that. If anyone has any suggestions on that front I'm all ears. Otherwise will be doing a search.

Thanks