Options

this channel is not available

brokendavbrokendav Posts: 1,722
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi is there anyone still out there that has TTTV? if so are you experiencing proplems receiving the internet tv stations, mine has been down for 4/5 days with the 'this channel is not avaiable at present' message. After speaking with customer services they fobbed me off with its a national fault, but there is no mention on this or the Talk Talk forum or as a service announcement on thier page.

Its very disapointing paying for a service that you cant get esp now when the ashes are on :mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    ethelethel Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Touch wood, ours is ok - the IP channels did all go missing a week or so ago for a short while but all are ok now (touch wood again).

Presume you've done all the usual stuff like switching the router off & on as well as the digibox?

Hope it's sorted soon anyway - best of luck.
  • Options
    parthenaparthena Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't noticed downtime on the IPTV channels but I don't use it much. It's certainly been working every time I dip into Sky Sports News.

Have you tried the forums at http://www.talktalk.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=412, the staff there are usually quite civilised?

Ah, looking at the TV forum, it seems you've already been there.
  • Options
    brokendavbrokendav Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes posted there, it seems to have managed to sorted its self out now so hopefully it was a fault that they have fixed... as for watching the ashes it was prob a blessing that i didnt have sky sports this week :)
  • Options
    parthenaparthena Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brokendav wrote: »
    ... as for watching the ashes it was prob a blessing that i didnt have sky sports this week :)

:o:o:o (can you tell I'm embarrassed?)

Glad your TTTV is sorted, anyway :)