Options

Shugalaro

shoulderduffshoulderduff Posts: 1,101
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Whoever came up with this storyline for Neighbours needs electric shock treatment.
Todays episode was First Class CR*P.

Comments

• Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know! I can't believe they think this is entertainment. Do you think they realise how unhappy we are in the UK?
  • Options
    Michelle_wMichelle_w Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    haha and dont forget the new invented hoodalero. As if anyone would steal donnas idea its horrendous!
  • Options
    shoulderduffshoulderduff Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think when Safron the `Top Designer` smacked Donna she left her with perminant Brain Damage.

On a side note it`s nice to see Lucas walking again. Susan must be due another relaspe and she`ll need the chair.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was pure drivel.
  • Options
    baisbaisbaisbais Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to watch behind my hands when, inexplicably, they started rapping. Do the writers *honestly* think that an old beach towel with a hood is going to be worn by anybody on 'da street', without them being immediately stabbed?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't like the more 'fun' storylines, why bother watching anymore? Neighbours has always had storylines like this.

Some people actually like these less serious storylines, it's a nice change from murders, affairs, pregnancy and closed-minded bickering you get a lot on all soaps.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    I don't mind the fun story lines I just don't like the way they dominate the show. There was such potential in the Lucas dealing with possible paralysis story, but that got trivialised and rushed while the shrugalero is raised to being a major important story line. It would have been ok as a bit of light relief after seein Lucas struggle in some tough emotional scenes, but as a major story it'a almost as boring as the deb.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    i have a sense of humour, i just dont find this shrugalero crap fun or funny, just lame.
    of course you need 'fun' storylines...but from the amount of talking on this forum this storyline isnt fun!!
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    It's ok until you realise it's been a main storyline since November
  • Options
    baisbaisbaisbais Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I'd be more than happy for Donna Is A Designer to be a storyline - if she didn't design something that made me want to vom.