Eurogamer Game Predictions

2»

Comments

• Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really looking forward to next week :)

Friday's getting quite packed with appointments on behalf of the Xbox fansite I write for, so Saturday will probably be my "wander round and play" day.

There's a rumour that the main EGX show could be moving to the NEC in 2015. Handy for me, because it's literally 20 mins down the road, but I'd need to find a new excuse to go party in London every year.

That would suck for me :(

Birmingham is fairly easy to get too, but still further away (& more expensive to get to!) than London.

It could explain though why Rezzed has moved to London for next year - location switch?
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt D wrote: »
    Really looking forward to next week :)

Friday's getting quite packed with appointments on behalf of the Xbox fansite I write for, so Saturday will probably be my "wander round and play" day.

That would suck for me :(

Birmingham is fairly easy to get too, but still further away (& more expensive to get to!) than London.

It could explain though why Rezzed has moved to London for next year - location switch?

The future of Earls Court is pretty uncertain. If it is due to close then I guess the NEC is one of the few (only?) venues capable of hosting it.

In that case, sending Rezzed to London does make sense.
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a rumour that the main EGX show could be moving to the NEC in 2015. Handy for me, because it's literally 20 mins down the road, but I'd need to find a new excuse to go party in London every year.

that would make it a lot easier for me as well,probably cheaper too
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone Know If You Have a 10am ticket and get there at half 10 if you can walk in or do you have to queue up in the 11am queue?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone Know If You Have a 10am ticket and get there at half 10 if you can walk in or do you have to queue up in the 11am queue?

there tends to be two queues,an early entry(10am) one and a 11am queue ,if there isnt then there will be people outside working for the expo to help with any problems
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there tends to be two queues,an early entry(10am) one and a 11am queue ,if there isnt then there will be people outside working for the expo to help with any problems

Thanks for the help. :D Are you going thursday then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help. :D Are you going thursday then?

no i go to Gaming Nirvana on Saturday
  • Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    Sadly I can't make it down to London this year, so I have a Super Pass going spare, I'll let anyone have it for £40 (originally paid £60) and I'll e-mail it right away since the show starts tomorrow.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anybody go on Thursday? How was it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    just popped down there for a few hours. Unless you LOVE queuing I wouldn't bother. All the big games (Advanced Warfare, Aliens etc) are all 90 mins queues plus it's all behind curtains so you can't even watch people play if you don't want to queue to play yourself. Glad i didn't pay to get in is all i can say.