1235»

Comments

• TiwttmosTiwttmos Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've had a great day Jim, bit we're gonna keep the £340:D
  • ShrewnShrewn Posts: 6,843
    Forum Member
    I think Norman Vaughan devised this firstly. It was very much work in progress, they had tried it at prime time

Must have been around the time DLT started doing darts on the radio as well as snooker
  • Invent MeridianInvent Meridian Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiwttmos wrote: »
    We've had a great day Jim, bit we're gonna keep the £340.

We've 'ad a good deh Jim but we're gonna let somewun else 'ave' a gooo!

Wow, I think that's very commendable of you chaps, I, I, I, mean you've got an arm full of prizes and er, how much, £550, well off you go then and give them a round of applause!

Well, well then, lets bring back those lovely fellows from the Border region, who we lost about fifteen minutes ago, John and James!
  • Galaxy266Galaxy266 Posts: 7,049
    Forum Member
    I happened to watch one episode of Bullseye a couple of months ago.

I couldn't believe that two of the prizes on offer were a genuine mink coat and a box of Cuban cigars :eek: :eek: :eek:

Couldn't see either of these prizes being allowed today.
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never understood how people were always from the Thames region when it was shown on a Sunday I am surprised LWT never complained.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,542
    Forum Member
    I watch part of this show today and could never understand why the non dart player tried to get triple 20 as they normally ended getting only 3 :o:D

If they just aimed anywhere at the centre of the board they would have got a higher score than trying to be professional :rolleyes:

Was not a fan of Dave Spikey presenting tho.