Stephanie

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How bloody disrespectful the way she shouted down at Gary on nominations when Gary was only agreeing with her ffs hasn't anyone nowadays got any respect. and that comment from George about sign language was awful.

I know Gary won't win but I hope hes there to see these good for nothing twits off.

Comments

• muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    How bloody disrespectful the way she shouted down at Gary on nominations when Gary was only agreeing with her ffs hasn't anyone nowadays got any respect. and that comment from George about sign language was awful.

I know Gary won't win but I hope hes there to see these good for nothing twits off.
    Why don't you think he'll win?
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i was also saddened that no-one told her to pipe down....she was out of order.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to go tomorrow. Horrible, nasty and a user. Trying to get air time toying with George to get a showmance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »

Americans never seem to is the reason. mores a pity.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB should have pulled her up on this....if it were the other way around and one of the guy's spoke to a female HM like that they would get a warning for being aggressive
  • sqvsqv Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    confuddled wrote: »
    i was also saddened that no-one told her to pipe down....she was out of order.

I agree. I don't think Gary will win but please letmhim be ahead of nasty Stph. I like George, but twice now, he has disrespected hard of hearing people. WTF tonight he said, if i had known u were coming in i could have gone onsign langiage course. last night on LF (not shown on show) he walkwd away from gary with jeering remark about sign langiage. I agree with above posts, someome should have said, ok, u don't like gary, u want to nominate him, but enough is enough. bloody ricci doesnt want his kids seeing gary as role model. this from a man who f...cks on tv, gets drunk and aggressive. seriously .....
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Stephanie came across worse on the live feed last night I her vile behaviour wasn't shown enough.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    BB should have pulled her up on this....if it were the other way around and one of the guy's spoke to a female HM like that they would get a warning for being aggressive

I can't understand why any of the other housemates didn't speak up. It was awful.

Fair play if you want to nominate someone because you don't like things about them, then that's fine.

But I don't think there was quite the need to be so horrible in the things she was saying. Nor indeed Ricci with his 'not wanting his hypothetical children to look up to Gary as a role model.' That was just plain nasty.

As was George's sign language remark.

Despicable imo.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a very nice person, wonder when her germ phobia started, not mentioned on the hills or MIC
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I can't understand why any of the other housemates didn't speak up. It was awful.

Fair play if you want to nominate someone because you don't like things about them, then that's fine.

But I don't think there was quite the need to be so horrible in the things she was saying. Nor indeed Ricci with his 'not wanting his hypothetical children to look up to Gary as a role model.' That was just plain nasty.

As was George's sign language remark.

Despicable imo.

:)

The thing I've noticed time and again is if anyone shouts are has a go at Gary no one seems to intervene and u can see them sniggering. disgusting behaviour.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't agree with her reaction at all, even as someone who's far from a Gary fan!
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Gary will absolutely walk it! No completion really, I would personally love Edele or Claire to do it but they'll be Tricia Penrose/Gillian Taylforth types who aren't shown enough I feel :( Dee seems to be losing support, Leslie and Kellie have too much of a nasty streak, those three are the only ones I saw as possible winners. Except maybe George but I just don't see him garnering the support...
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    She needs to go tomorrow. Horrible, nasty and a user. Trying to get air time toying with George to get a showmance.

I'd love to see the horrible woman kicked out... But to do that we'll have to vote to save Frenchy and Kellie, even though they're not our favourites.

Gary is totally safe. So is George. So don't waste your votes.