Options

Dee going all out to win

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Crocodile tears starting on last few days with her. the way she spoke to Gary as others did ganging up on him is disgusting. I really cannot abide double standards from this lot and Garys pants when others ran amok naked. the way they've spoken and treat that man since beginning is sickening. hes trying but no matter what he does nothing is good enough.

Comments

• Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    forget about Dee she's got no chance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    Dee's won a lifetime of despisal. I've no problem with her benefits stuff, but her treatment of people is despicable. She wins the bully award, and the liar award.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    forget about Dee she's got no chance

Wasn't that what ppl said about Helen. I really hope Dee is first out and gets the biggest boos going :D

Gary deserves it
  • Options
    dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Crocodile tears starting on last few days with her. the way she spoke to Gary as others did ganging up on him is disgusting. I really cannot abide double standards from this lot and Garys pants when others ran amok naked. the way they've spoken and treat that man since beginning is sickening. hes trying but no matter what he does nothing is good enough.

Clearly playing all the cards now. I want her out!
  • Options
    quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    So's Gary. Needs a better game plan though. That manipulation he did tonight was crap.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    White Dee and James are really cranking it up. They are hoping Gary will walk.