✭✭
    it rhymes with Anchor;):D

Ahhh...excellent choice. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    Ahhh...excellent choice. :D

Thanks, I'm quite into w@nktard at the moment...but that's a whole other thread!!!!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    Language girls - now go & wash your mouths out with soap !!!!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Language girls - now go & wash your mouths out with soap !!!!!! :D
    Oh **** off:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Do you kiss your Mother with that mouth !! :p:p:D

What do the **** stand for !!!! :p

What are we all watching tomorrow ?????
  • Options
    Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

roflmfao!!! :p:D:p

Wasn't go to watch one tomorrow SB, seeing as we watched Four Feathers last night. Didn't want to overdose as we nearly did last week with BBM and Candy being on on Sunday night, then another on Wednesday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Whilst snooping around the net for Poetry (don't ask, I have no Idea!!!) I stumbled upon this. You can call me sad, pathetic and anything you like, I really don't care, I just thought this summed up my feelings towards Heath.

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
    my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
    i go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
    by only me is your doing,my darling)
    i fear
    no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
    no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
    and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
    and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
    (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
    and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
    higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
    and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

E E Cummings.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helloooooooo ladies!!:D:D How's the Heath chat? Anything new? Having a quick peek back, looks like warring on the will front again :(
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched 10 things i hate about you fisrt time since he died i watched it,it was hard to watch,he was to young to die.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome back SGF. We've missed you. :)

That's beautiful FFF. I know exactly what you mean. There are a couple of songs which I listen to which I will now always associate with Heath. I hope you get a chance to listen to them at some point so you can see what I mean.

"To Where You Are" - Josh Groban
    "If I Could Be Where You Are" - Enya
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »
    I watched 10 things i hate about you fisrt time since he died i watched it,it was hard to watch,he was to young to die.:(

So young, so talented, so handsome, such a beautiful spirit, he shouldn't have gone. It's so wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »

Hi Lady T - that's my favourite Heath film - it is very hard to watch films for the first time since he died. :( Well done for getting through it tho - we've been trying to watch some & I know I've given up part way thru on some cos it's been too difficult!:(
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    Welcome back SGF. We've missed you. :)

That's beautiful FFF. I know exactly what you mean. There are a couple of songs which I listen to which I will now always associate with Heath. I hope you get a chance to listen to them at some point so you can see what I mean.

"To Where You Are" - Josh Groban
    "If I Could Be Where You Are" - Enya

Cheers RR! I'll go & have a look-see at those songs on itunes:). That pome (deliberate spelling error;)) is beautiful FFF *wipes away a tear*:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Welcome Home SGF.

This is the first time I have been able to get on DS for 48 hours. Were starting to get withdrawal symptoms.:D:D

Here is a great website SGF for watching old TV etc. In particular look up ROAR - a very young Heath was in it.

http://www.surfthechannel.com/cat/television.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya SB! I've been catching up on so much!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AND I'M BACK IN THE GAME!!!!, about ruddy time too!!!, 48 hours with no DS!!!:eek: It's enough to send a person loopy.....waiting for SGF to come back with a smart ass reply......:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AND I'M BACK IN THE GAME!!!!, about ruddy time too!!!, 48 hours with no DS!!!:eek: It's enough to send a person loopy.....waiting for SGF to come back with a smart ass reply......:D

You will have to do with me !!!! Did you get the email from me advising it was back on?? I did try to phone but your ansaphone was on !!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You will have to do with me !!!! Did you get the email from me advising it was back on?? I did try to phone but your ansaphone was on !!!!

At the time of getting your email i still couldnt get DS, Only been able to get it for the past half an hour or so....of course my answer phone is on, it's late!!!!!
  • Options
    hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally I'm back on..only to be disappearing for a few days again :o

Haven't had time to watch any Heath this week (bad Heathen) but looking forward to getting back to normal next week

Hope everyone's well & have a great weekend.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did the sh!teth hittith the fan......eth? I always hear those words in the voice of that kid!:D Glad you're back lovey! Long may it continue!

hayleyg wrote: »
    Finally I'm back on..only to be disappearing for a few days again :o

Haven't had time to watch any Heath this week (bad Heathen) but looking forward to getting back to normal next week

Hope everyone's well & have a great weekend.

Yep, been a slack couple of weeks!:o Back on for next weds........definitely!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did the sh!teth hittith the fan......eth? I always hear those words in the voice of that kid!:D Glad you're back lovey! Long may it continue!

Yep, been a slack couple of weeks!:o Back on for next weds........definitely!

Shall we do LOD or BG?
    Went to the cinema the other night, sat there with sweaty palms waiting to see if there was a DK trailer.....there wasn't, thankfully.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shall we do LOD or BG?
    Went to the cinema the other night, sat there with sweaty palms waiting to see if there was a DK trailer.....there wasn't, thankfully.

Bless - I've seen a few but they're always attached to kids films - you saw SATC didn't you? Maybe it's a marketing thing!:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bless - I've seen a few but they're always attached to kids films - you saw SATC didn't you? Maybe it's a marketing thing!:confused:

Cinema just showed chick flick trailers, thankfully. was dreading having to see it in a packed cinema incase i freaked out slightly:eek: snot and fake fendi are not a good combanation!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinema just showed chick flick trailers, thankfully. was dreading having to see it in a packed cinema incase i freaked out slightly:eek: snot and fake fendi are not a good combanation!!!!

Bet they thought ladies (& gents) who are interested in SATC wouldn't be interested in DK?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bet they thought ladies (& gents) who are interested in SATC wouldn't be interested in DK?

The ladies and 8 men!!!!...and at least 2 of them were gay:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ladies and 8 men!!!!...and at least 2 of them were gay:D

LOL! Bet the other 6 were dragged there by their hair!