Options

Postimage

has not been working the few times I've tried over the last few days, all I get is invalid file type on bitmaps and jpg. Anyone getting the same ?

Comments

• Options
    RobinOfLoxleyRobinOfLoxley Posts: 27,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LION8TIGER wrote: »
    has not been working the few times I've tried over the last few days, all I get is invalid file type on bitmaps and jpg. Anyone getting the same ?

Yeah ive been getting the same past couple of days, was also doing it about a week or so ago as well.

Just gave it a quick try, and it still said Invalid File, but i tried another pic, and that worked, so it may be having trouble with certain ones, both pics are the same though, screenshots taken with Afterburner, just from different games.

The ones that its having trouble with, i just use http://www.freeimagehosting.net/ for them.
  • Options
    LION8TIGERLION8TIGER Posts: 8,484
    Forum Member
    Grouty wrote: »
    Yeah ive been getting the same past couple of days, was also doing it about a week or so ago as well.

Just gave it a quick try, and it still said Invalid File, but i tried another pic, and that worked, so it may be having trouble with certain ones, both pics are the same though, screenshots taken with Afterburner, just from different games.

The ones that its having trouble with, i just use http://www.freeimagehosting.net/ for them.

Are you with Sky Grouty ?

I've just been trying with a proxy and it works fine, the same pic without the proxy switched on and its invalid file.

Edit: I see you are with Sky, I think the problem lies there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LION8TIGER wrote: »
    Are you with Sky Grouty ?

I've just been trying with a proxy and it works fine, the same pic without the proxy switched on and its invalid file.

Edit: I see you are with Sky, I think the problem lies there.

Yeah i am with Sky, so the problem could be Sky, interesting, thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting this 'invalid file' again now with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Grouty wrote: »
    Getting this 'invalid file' again now with it.

Had not used it for a wee while and yes the same here, it uploads ok then the 'invalid file'.

Here's hoping ... they didn't take too long to fix it the last time, I find it the easiest to use.
  • Options
    mac2708mac2708 Posts: 3,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Working fine here
    Tried 6 images with no probs.
    Using Plusnet fibre BTW
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Back working now. If it just goes down (for Sky) for a week every few months I can live with that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep just tried it, wonder why it stops working all the time on Sky, its very odd.