Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 223)

Comments

• Options
    sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    funny hugh jackman is an aussie to
  • Options
    Lizzy66Lizzy66 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Marylouise wrote: »
    That's right - Josie loved John to bits.

And John loved Josie to bits too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    been watching bbc3, dont tell the bride and people in prison
  • Options
    Forum Member
    its goodnight from me, hope everyone is well, see you all tomorrow xx
  • Options
    WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JUDY - my piece about today in Portsmouth, I meant 'Canon' not gun - sorry :D
  • Options
    2Judy2Judy Posts: 4,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »

Is he, well there you go :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    been watching bbc3, dont tell the bride and people in prison

im thinking about getting my nice on that show she want to get married but has no money xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wendilums wrote: »

Oh ok similar thing, both noisy lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    2Judy wrote: »
    Is he, well there you go :D

Well what a coincidence - do you reckon Luke might be a little bit Australian too?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    ;););)

Exactly we brought it up, said it would happen now maybe it will maybe it won't :rolleyes:

sorry i mentioned it but it has been bugging me.so we now wait and see.if you want to come out of london a bit in our area we have hampton court palace and kew gardens(if you like gardening etc)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ladyllinda wrote: »
    sorry i mentioned it but it has been bugging me.so we now wait and see.if you want to come out of london a bit in our area we have hampton court palace and kew gardens(if you like gardening etc)

Thanks Linda, isn't that more over to the western edge or am I getting confuddled here? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,072
    Forum Member
    Marylouise wrote: »
    That's right - Josie loved John to bits.

I know!!! Not arguing with you there - agree!

FTW
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night Sue :sleep: Maggi X
  • Options
    amanda soap fanamanda soap fan Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats about the third or fourth time she s talked about bumping into Hugh Jackman, what a hunk he is and how she would like to get jiggy. I dont know about you but if I was madly in love with someone I wouldnt look twice at anyone else, maybe I m strange :confused:

has she dont remember the other three times and dont think its that serious either she not going to get hugh jackman so luke has nothing to worry about
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJJ lover wrote: »
    I know!!! Not arguing with you there - agree!

FTW

Lover i think i have my stupid head on tonight but what does FTW stand for :o Maggi X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    has she dont remember the other three times no i dont think that is strange and dont think its that serious either she not going to get hugh jackman so luke has nothing to worry about

That's a bit defeatest - never say never!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    has she dont remember the other three times no i dont think that is strange and dont think its that serious either she not going to get hugh jackman so luke has nothing to worry about

How do you know this? Is he married?

If not she needs to put him on her wish list - she's doing a very good job of achieving the things she wanted so far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well I dont think he s got anything to worry about either, but I do think that it is not normal to be going on about other men when you just got engaged!
  • Options
    amanda soap fanamanda soap fan Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJJ lover wrote: »
    That's a bit defeatest - never say never!!!

well hugh jackman is married isnt he im not sure i sometimes watch his movies but i dont know a lot about him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wendy, if you do go St Paul's tomorrow, just across the road from it is a small shopping centre and restaurants,go in the lift to the top, and there s a viewing area with huge cushions and sofa's to relax, really good :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wendy, if you do go St Paul's tomorrow, just across the road from it is a small shopping centre and restaurants,go in the lift to the top, and there s a viewing area with huge cushions and sofa's to relax, really good :)

How do you know Marion your from the valleys :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's interesting, thanks Welshy will bear that in mind. Might be needing a rest by then. Still not 100% certain what we're doing until we get there. Daughter is coming to and she can be extremely persuasive :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MagStar10 wrote: »
    Lover i think i have my stupid head on tonight but what does FTW stand for :o Maggi X

For The Win!!!
    well hugh jackman is married isnt he im not sure i sometimes watch his movies but i dont know a lot about him

Me neither
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Thanks Linda, isn't that more over to the western edge or am I getting confuddled here? :confused:

yes it is its surrey about 20 mins out of waterloo main station
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know Marion your from the valleys :D

Oi, they do let me out occasionally, :D
This discussion has been closed.