Options

Over-zealous Mods on DS !!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    lemonnlime09lemonnlime09 Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I actually agree with the mods (even though I did have one post deleted). I think they're just trying to crack down on any discussions which get a bit too personal, that's all.

I liked the match reports though. :)

Yes i agree VL, i wanted the thread to be closed as it was clear some people where becoming too personal and a tad obsessed with a certain poster:yawn:.It became more about who was posting..... rather than what they were posting:confused:.
  • Options
    jjackson42jjackson42 Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    Yes i agree VL, i wanted the thread to be closed as it was clear some people where becoming too personal and a tad obsessed with a certain poster:yawn:.It became more about who was posting..... rather than what they were posting:confused:.

Hey, Lemonlime/Susan

No, only kidding! Its been pleasantly quiet here the last couple of days.

I see the Great British Media seem to have lost interest for the mo. Probably waiting for the weekend.

JJ :)
  • Options
    lemonnlime09lemonnlime09 Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjackson42 wrote: »
    Hey, Lemonlime/Susan

No, only kidding! Its been pleasantly quiet here the last couple of days.

I see the Great British Media seem to have lost interest for the mo. Probably waiting for the weekend.

yes well im sure thats the way his fans like it nice and quiet;) although i see it is in a lot of the glossies,and im sure Kristina will want her side across,so maybe it is just quiet on here.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjackson42 wrote: »

So you've not seen this week's Closer mag then JJ ???

(Although thinking about it, I imagine it's probably not really your idea of a good read! :D:D:D)
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,838
    Administrator
    Thread closed - unconstructive.
This discussion has been closed.