Options

Amy Pond..

NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
Forum Member
✭✭
:D I am very excited to see this lovely lady.

Comments

• Options
    QuantumLeapQuantumLeap Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You need to get out more.

She's pretty and all and I do like red heads, but you need to get out more :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You need to get out more.

She's pretty and all and I do like red heads, but you need to get out more :D

:p How dare you! I've been subjected to living without my Who quota for quite sometime now and its taking its toll. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :p How dare you! I've been subjected to living without my Who quota for quite sometime now and its taking its toll. :D

Don't worry sir. I'm the same when I think of the lovely Sally Sparrow :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't worry sir. I'm the same when I think of the lovely Sally Sparrow :cool:

Ah yes! I remember thinking she'd make an excellent full time companion but alas it wasn't ment to be.

I'm a sucker for Ms Martha Jones, she has always been my favourite companion closely followed by the greatness that is Donna.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of the companions, Donna tops my list. They were mates, none of the romance or unrequited love nonsense with Rose and Martha. Though Rose was good in the first series.

After Donna, how could you not love Wilfred!
  • Options
    NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member

But she's not the Doctor! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But she's not the Doctor! :D

;) I'm a sucker for a good companion. :D
  • Options
    NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    ;) I'm a sucker for a good companion. :D

I'm sure in that case Capt Jack would like to meet you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    The companion is probably the aspect of the upcoming season that worries me the most.... I think, from what little I've seen, that Matt Smith will do a good job as the Doctor - but I'm not even sold yet on the idea of Amy Pond, let alone whether she is properly realised. She just looks far to young to me; no objection to a young companion - but a young companion + young doctor = adoloescentising (sic!) of DW ala Buffy or Twilight or Gossip Girl. I know she's supposed to be a policewoman or something, but she still looks awfully young... I prefer DW when it runs the gambit of ages.

SJ Smith will always be my fav companion (although all Liz Sladen's cosmetic work has put me off her return, sadly); followed by Leela, Romana I&II, and Donna.
  • Options
    technoflaretechnoflare Posts: 2,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Find the Kevin Bishop Show, she is good in that...available on seesaw....