Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 9)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,835
Administrator
wondertash wrote: »
Random point - but i find it amazing how different Brendan is now that we have seen some depth to him and know that he does have emotions and is in love with Ste, I was just thinking about Danny killing Vinnie because he tried it on with him, and it reminded me of after the first punch "touch me again, and it'll be the last thing you do..."

Now its totally flipped to "threaten to touch my boyfriend, and i'll get a weeble to smash your head in" - he has changed, he is emotional, he is in love with Ste, but he is still badass, i love it!! :D

This thread is a continuation of: Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    wondertashwondertash Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woo!!
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    part 9, anyone? ;)

woop
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    part nine :D
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Ooo! I tried to post and they closed on me!! It's a bit like dying and regenerating isn't it?

So here it is:
    Dr weeble is a scary thought!!

I don't see where the baby thing is going, i really don't see how it can work if she actually does keep the baby. Part of me really thinks she'll lose it or get rid of it.

Maybe Brendan and Ste get together for a midnight kiss at new year and someone sees them, and before it all comes tumbling out rae confesses she is pregnant and brendan and ste hatch a plan to keep their secret secret, but don't break up..? i am too optimistic for my own good at times :D

i'm not too worried about the baby to be honest, i think amy is going to have something important to say on the whole thing.

In the soap mag they said they didn't think it was the end of Brendan and Ste, and i agree :D

Woop! I'm back.

I'm also still doubtful about the baby thing. Thing is, once Brendan and Ste decide they want to be together, it'd pretty much take hell itself to keep them apart really. I can see Ste doing the "I've got to stand by her" dopey bloke routine, but it cannot last. Because he just wouldn't be happy.

I'm wondering if the whole thing is a red herring and she'll have some kind of accident and miscarry? Gah, I could do without it, but I refuse to be concerned.
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    I just pressed post and it told me the thread was closed - I had a little panic :D

Hello Part 9!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I love how the first page just consists of everyone saying "part ..." :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooo! I tried to post and they closed on me!! It's a bit like dying and regenerating isn't it?

So here it is:

Woop! I'm back.

I'm also still doubtful about the baby thing. Thing is, once Brendan and Ste decide they want to be together, it'd pretty much take hell itself to keep them apart really. I can see Ste doing the "I've got to stand by her" dopey bloke routine, but it cannot last. Because he just wouldn't be happy.

I'm wondering if the whole thing is a red herring and she'll have some kind of accident and miscarry? Gah, I could do without it, but I refuse to be concerned.

i want to know how she's even managed to get pregnant when she's been in the bloody park for the last three weeks to be honest! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i want to know how she's even managed to get pregnant when she's been in the bloody park for the last three weeks to be honest! :D

PMSL :D

Btw I like the post that we started the thread with - well done wondertash!
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm guessing that's why we've got the baby storyline really. Also to delay Brendan's coming out the closet.
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay part 9, I still like saying yay murder better. :D

I think I agree that in the grand scheme of things the baby is a blip in the road but we will have to got through the whole I am with Rae now thing again (and again and again) I love it, I especially love the way Ste is all tough and demanding and falls in a heap when Brendan touches him, but it will get old, it can't go on like that.

Fair play to all involved they have kept this fresh and :eek: but how many times can they do the same thing in slightly different ways.?
  • Options
    Siena VSSiena VS Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats for part 9 :D

I'm feeling like Mimi tonight, have to wait till everyone has gone to bed before watching the clip!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Let's all do the tinsel dance. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    PMSL :D

Btw I like the post that we started the thread with - well done wondertash!

haha why thank you :o i literally posted seconds before the thread got closed i was thinking 'typical! i actually try to say something a bit philosophical and they close the thread!' :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Siena VS wrote: »
    Congrats for part 9 :D

I'm feeling like Mimi tonight, have to wait till everyone has gone to bed before watching the clip!!

do you feel all twitchy and tortured? I do. :cool:

I'm going to be watching it tomorrow morning because dad's snoring on the sofa.
  • Options
    Forum Member

*does tinsel dance*

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »

I think I agree that in the grand scheme of things the baby is a blip in the road but we will have to got through the whole I am with Rae now thing again (and again and again) I love it, I especially love the way Ste is all tough and demanding and falls in a heap when Brendan touches him, but it will get old, it can't go on like that.

Fair play to all involved they have kept this fresh and :eek: but how many times can they do the same thing in slightly different ways.?

I think we will have a lot of Ste trying to make it work with Rae and a lot of "she's proper having ma baby!" but I should imagine he'll be giving in eventually.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha why thank you :o i literally posted seconds before the thread got closed i was thinking 'typical! i actually try to say something a bit philosophical and they close the thread!' :D

Well feel free to do it again, great post. :D

I love the way he gets others to either take part or actually do all the dirty work, he is deviousness personified, even when he is frantic with worry for his Ste. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    I think we will have a lot of Ste trying to make it work with Rae and a lot of "she's proper having ma baby!" but I should imagine he'll be giving in eventually.

:D:D:D:DI could see ste saying that.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

You can't can you? But I remember this is where we were before, worrying that it was about to go round in circles - and suddenly there was the skate park scene, and Ste standing up to Brendan, and Brendan starting to crack for the first time.

So I'm staying optimistic. I really think before the old pregnancy test goes pink or blue or whatever, we'll get some kind of breakthrough from Brendan - he'll give Ste something of what he wants, and they'll be really close to I don't know what, but something, maybe telling Cheryl or something, and then the news will hit. The baby won't affect Ste's feelings for Brendan. He'll just feel tied to Rae.

But hey, I'm usually 100% wrong!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,699
    Forum Member
    Congrats on the new part :):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too c&s, I am getting used to barking up the wrong tree (in the wrong forest, on the wrong continent) but someone usually comes up with something that is very close to what is going to happen, so it is all good. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me too c&s, I am getting used to barking up the wrong tree (in the wrong forest, on the wrong continent) but someone usually comes up with something that is very close to what is going to happen, so it is all good. :D

you do make me laugh

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't can you? But I remember this is where we were before, worrying that it was about to go round in circles - and suddenly there was the skate park scene, and Ste standing up to Brendan, and Brendan starting to crack for the first time.

So I'm staying optimistic. I really think before the old pregnancy test goes pink or blue or whatever, we'll get some kind of breakthrough from Brendan - he'll give Ste something of what he wants, and they'll be really close to I don't know what, but something, maybe telling Cheryl or something, and then the news will hit. The baby won't affect Ste's feelings for Brendan. He'll just feel tied to Rae.

But hey, I'm usually 100% wrong!

You're totally right, something has to happen that shows ste that brendan really does love and care about him and wants to be in a relationship with him (but that he is really struggling) because if not, after the gay bar scene and brendan leaving him, i think ste would probably just resign himself to staying with rae without that much fuss but if he knows how brendan feels it's going to be an angst fest!! (i hope) :D
This discussion has been closed.