Tom Daley voted sexiest male celeb by DS readers.

13»

Comments

• Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ughhh
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Yes I'm aware of that thanks, nothing wrong with young girls drooling over him but for me personally he's little more than a child.

Yeah, not getting at you, it's just there seems to be a bit of Californification of people's attitudes in regards to sex recently (i/e people thinking the age of consent is 18).
  • bobtherobbobtherob Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    It's obviously the huge mass of teeny female votes - blissfully unaware that they are, aherm.. not his type.
  • asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    He is very sexy.
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    I think it's most likely all based on age. I wouldn't have even put him at the top let alone the top 5 and am pretty much surprised Hugh Jackman or Gary Barlow didn't get mentioned and Johnny Depp didn't get higher.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    He would look a lot better if he stopped wearing fake tan :eek:

I have to admit it does clash with his ultra white teeth.
    Not a good combination.
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's most likely all based on age. I wouldn't have even put him at the top let alone the top 5 and am pretty much surprised Hugh Jackman or Gary Barlow didn't get mentioned and Johnny Depp didn't get higher.

These "top 100" lists or whatever are a complete joke. They are PR fluff designed to promote those being touted as the most relevant, regardless of how talented, attractive or interesting these people are. I feel quite embarrassed that most people can't see through these polls for the insulting drivel that they are when it's so obvious they are merely another form of brainwashing.
  • BarleyBarley Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Who was his competition?
  • RickWhiteRickWhite Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    For voters?

Wtf, that's 18
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    methodyguy wrote: »
    Tom is very far from being camp he is a very talented sportsperson and a great Role model.

however sexy you find him, he is a little camp....cute but camp.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »

nah cant see it.
    If you're under 30 then I would say he probably is.

cheek! im just over 30 :o:p
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're under 30 then I would say he probably is.

Under 20 maybe but I would find it a bit odd if a 29 year old found him sexy
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sexy?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    methodyguy wrote: »
    Tom is very far from being camp he is a very talented sportsperson and a great Role model.

I certainly disagree with the suggestion that that means he can't be camp; that someone camp can't be those things!
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RickWhite wrote: »
    But is he really? He's as camp as Christmas.

Some people still find camp men attractive. In the Soaps forum, Eastenders' Christian got a lot of fuss!
    bobtherob wrote: »
    It's obviously the huge mass of teeny female votes

For some reason, I instantly thought that the majority of votes would've come from gay members of DS.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now he has his own TV show, what a joke. Focus on the diving please and stop looking for the attention.
  • LeightonismeLeightonisme Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    idek what's wrong with the world these days omg but I'm going to have to deal with all his merch that I got for le other half's Christmas T_T
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally agree. I really don't like it either. It makes them look desperate and egotistical, and devalues them as people with actual talent and work ethic. You get the feeling Tom Daley just wasn't taking the Olympics seriously in terms of competing - he seemed like he was much more into the glitz and glamour and doing the rounds on the celeb circuit. I found it quite sad to see as it seems like young people have been programmmed now to want fame and all the shallowness that comes with it above everything else.

Good post.

Daley will be washed up and long forgotten by Rio as all he wants is cheap fame & zzz-list attention. Sad really but he wanted all that more than achieving anything for diving