The Kat Slater/Jessie Wallace Appreciation Thread (Part 31)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not being funny but the fact that you compare your love for Geri to mine for Chez is insulting in itself. i cant believe you even went there.

I'm certainly not doing that! My love for Geri is totally in a non weird normal way, your love for cheryl is a little alarming to say the least..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren__ wrote: »
    Shit that's a right mind baffler that one isn't it :confused: if I HAD to guess I'd probably take a wild shot at it MAYBE being the baby stealing/funeral ruining/insane rambling stuff, that's just my opinion though, on the otherhand it's probably just Kat & Alfie being totally unreasonable and not seeing ronnie's mental illness :)

Well Kat is a vindictive BITCH who's really mean and awful to people, she doesn't deserve the baby in the first place anyway so I'm totally Team Ronnie. How DARE Kat and Alfie want to her to pay for something she didn't know what she was doing or had any control of. They deserve no happiness at all, why can't they just understand what Ronnie's been through, she's lost THREE children and had a really had a hard life. Poor Ronnie :(:(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MCRicken wrote: »
    Well Kat is a vindictive BITCH who's really mean and awful to people, she doesn't deserve the baby in the first place anyway so I'm totally Team Ronnie. How DARE Kat and Alfie want to her to pay for something she didn't know what she was doing or had any control of. They deserve no happiness at all, why can't they just understand what Ronnie's been through, she's lost THREE children and had a really had a hard life. Poor Ronnie :(:(:(

Plus Sam is better then Jessie. End of arguement.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kez I'm really glad you said this because I thought I was bad at hating people but you take it to another level, its awesome knowing someone hates more people than I do :D:D

i really do hate a lot of people, doggii, kate thornton, vanessa feltz, G, mel c (:mad:), zoe ball, edith bowman the list goes ON please feel free to add more cos im sure theres tonnes more haha
    I'm certainly not doing that! My love for Geri is totally in a non weird normal way, your love for cheryl is a little alarming to say the least..

its not alarming, we are soulmates and one day when we meet we will become bffffffffffs idst.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was f*cking shit, the entire thing :rolleyes::rolleyes: Kat being a mardy mare, Ronnie being an annoying bint, Michael being a creepy knob and Poppy and Jodie made me want to rip my ear drums out and stuff them down their gobs to shut them the hell up :rolleyes::mad::mad: DIRE, TRIPE, AWFUL!!!!

Bro you just summed up my exact thoughts thanks:D haha

I was actually praying that Alfie would just slap Kat tonight:eek: thats how bad shes getting for me!:(

Micheal is a total physco!!! but quite liking the way hes shit stirring everything adds a bit of excitement:cool: lol x x x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

its not alarming, we are soulmates and one day when we meet we will become bffffffffffs idst.

Actually I hate to burst your bubble but you're my soulmate you just don't know it yet :) you'll meet cheryl and it will be cool you'll live the dream for abit but I'm fairly confident (like 1000%) that you'll realise dreams are better and I was the best soulmate you could ever have and come crawling back to me. Some might think that sounds cocky, I don't it's just me being confident cos I know I'm quite an amaze person :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kalfie123 wrote: »

I was actually praying that Alfie would just slap Kat tonight:eek: thats how bad shes getting for me!:(

Micheal is a total physco!!! but quite liking the way hes shit stirring everything adds a bit of excitement:cool: lol x x x

haha i wouldve loved it alfie slapped her!!

(reallyyyyyyyyyy off topic but what did you think of OTH? :/)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I hate to burst your bubble but you're my soulmate you just don't know it yet :) you'll meet cheryl and it will be cool you'll live the dream for abit but I'm fairly confident (like 1000%) that you'll realise dreams are better and I was the best soulmate you could ever have and come crawling back to me. Some might think that sounds cocky, I don't it's just me being confident cos I know I'm quite an amaze person :)

erm no me and chez were soulmates long before you came along. weve been through a LOT together. you can be number 2. and if you knew me well enough you know that i dont like losing face so i wouldnt admit that you were better anyway, id just try and befriend nicola or something and we can dance to drums together <3
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha i wouldve loved it alfie slapped her!!

(reallyyyyyyyyyy off topic but what did you think of OTH? :/)

I think thats what shes needing a good backhander! lol

Mate It was total PANTS!!!:eek: It was all over the place I couldn't make sense of it! makes me sad cause it use to be the shit:( x x x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plus Sam is better then Jessie. End of arguement.

THIS!!!!!! I mean Jessie is just not as good as she was and all the botox has just ruined her face and she cannot emote through her face anymore. Sam just blows her out of the water. But I also want to add Ronnie is a far more iconic character than Kat anyway. Ronnie's been the best EE character of the noughties, she's had way bigger storylines than Kat.

Ronnie > Kat
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hahaha that's why I'm your bro from another hoe. :D I seriously would have LOVED if Alfie slapped Kat tonight :eek: Fooking hell I want to slap her myself for being such a cow :rolleyes: I still love her but FFS she's getting on my tits now and that's something because my bazookas are huge :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think thats what shes needing a good backhander! lol

Mate It was total PANTS!!!:eek: It was all over the place I couldn't make sense of it! makes me sad cause it use to be the shit:( x x x

it was my fav ever programme.. EVER. and now it just sucks.. quinn is another person i HATE. argh. it gets worse as well before it gets better. i only watch it cos i love nathan and haley and brooke. :/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THIS!!!!!! I mean Jessie is just not as good as she was and all the botox has just ruined her face and she cannot emote through her face anymore. Sam just blows her out of the water. But I also want to add Ronnie is a far more iconic character than Kat anyway. Ronnie's been the best EE character of the noughties, she's had way bigger storylines than Kat.

Ronnie > Kat

just came back on.. this was the first post i read... was like WTF. haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha that's why I'm your bro from another hoe. :D I seriously would have LOVED if Alfie slapped Kat tonight :eek: Fooking hell I want to slap her myself for being such a cow :rolleyes: I still love her but FFS she's getting on my tits now and that's something because my bazookas are huge :D

omg really. :o am i like THE ONLY one who doesn't have a problem with her at all atm ?
    i went through that stage before, a few weeks back.. and now i love her again :confused::o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i really do hate a lot of people, doggii, kate thornton, vanessa feltz, G, mel c (:mad:), zoe ball, edith bowman the list goes ON please feel free to add more cos im sure theres tonnes more haha

Who's that? :eek::eek: Hahaha I know you have LOADS but Kez I seriously have THOUSANDS too they're on a list :D I would bet half the one's I hate you actually love hahaha. There's not a day go buy that I don't say "I hate them" about someone. I really didn't think there was anyone worse than me and my cousin is pretty bad too but you are the ultimate, that's what I love about you really ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ELCarter wrote: »
    just came back on.. this was the first post i read... was like WTF. haha

LOL but I am being totally serious :p;) But with a slight hint of sarcasm thrown in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's that? :eek::eek: Hahaha I know you have LOADS but Kez I seriously have THOUSANDS too they're on a list :D I would bet half the one's I hate you actually love hahaha. There's not a day go buy that I don't say "I hate them" about someone. I really didn't think there was anyone worse than me and my cousin is pretty bad too but you are the ultimate, that's what I love about you really ;)

yeah im really bad. i say it daily too.. sometimes hourly!! and doggii is dannii minogue :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    erm no me and chez were soulmates long before you came along. weve been through a LOT together. you can be number 2. and if you knew me well enough you know that i dont like losing face so i wouldnt admit that you were better anyway, id just try and befriend nicola or something and we can dance to drums together <3
    Soz, I don't do being number 2, I'm better than that I'm alot of people's number one's so I'll just go share soul mate experiences with them :) Have a nice life with Cheyl though, I hope she can't understand your accent and fires you :)

Ronnie > Kat

Ronnie > Shirley's cat > Wellard >Heather's leggings> Julie's clothes >Abi's hamster > Max's bum > Alfie's nose > Michael's jumper/jacket combo > Jack's turkey neck > Roxy's dog > Janine's grandma's locket > Billy's missing post > *insert rest of cast* > Kat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is how you know that its getting bad when we want to see her getting a good slap!:eek: haha shes just always going about with the same fugly expression on her face its like she has no other expression its beyond a fookin joke now! even DOL has been smiling more than her these days:eek: and thats saying something haha I still love her obv but im finding it hard to these days:o:(

BIB LOL speaking of ur jugs haha how did u get on with that appointment:cool: x x x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ELCarter wrote: »
    omg really. :o am i like THE ONLY one who doesn't have a problem with her at all atm ?
    i went through that stage before, a few weeks back.. and now i love her again :confused::o

I think you are one of very few people actually liking Kat right now Emz. I know we do like to moan in here and we are negative nancy's but really my patience is just about running out with the show and Kat :( I really do feel like I want to slap her at times :eek: I want to jump into the tv and actually shake the shit out of her and scream at her to snap out of her face ache buzz that's she's been in for over 6 damn months. Its driving me insane. I'd take the Kat we had back in September when she first arrived fighting with everyone, being loud and in your face over the Kat we have 10 months on. At least Kat last September was fun, witty and had some sparke and fire in her belly even though she was a bit obnoxious and nasty she wasn't this bad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah im really bad. i say it daily too.. sometimes hourly!! and doggii is dannii minogue :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D I love your little name for her Kezza, it fills me with pride that you're a hater just like me :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soz, I don't do being number 2, I'm better than that I'm alot of people's number one's so I'll just go share soul mate experiences with them :) Have a nice life with Cheyl though, I hope she can't understand your accent and fires you :)

Ronnie > Shirley's cat > Wellard >Heather's leggings> Julie's clothes >Abi's hamster > Max's bum > Alfie's nose > Michael's jumper/jacket combo > Jack's turkey neck > Roxy's dog > Janine's grandma's locket > Billy's missing post > *insert rest of cast* > Kat.

why would she fire me? we are soulmates.. she wouldnt do that i know my girl <3 and dont delude yourself into thinking you could ever have better experiences with anyone else rather than me.. youl just have to wait for me!!

ps did you get my text my phones acting like its a crackberry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you are one of very few people actually liking Kat right now Emz. I know we do like to moan in here and we are negative nancy's but really my patience is just about running out with the show and Kat :( I really do feel like I want to slap her at times :eek: I want to jump into the tv and actually shake the shit out of her and scream at her to snap out of her face ache buzz that's she's been in for over 6 damn months. Its driving me insane. I'd take the Kat we had back in September when she first arrived fighting with everyone, being loud and in your face over the Kat we have 10 months on. At least Kat last September was fun, witty and had some sparke and fire in her belly even though she was a bit obnoxious and nasty she wasn't this bad.

:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it was my fav ever programme.. EVER. and now it just sucks.. quinn is another person i HATE. argh. it gets worse as well before it gets better. i only watch it cos i love nathan and haley and brooke. :/

I use to watch it religiously it use to be amaze! I love Brooke <3 but they have just totally killed it for me by getting rid of Lucas :( he was fooking HOT!!! lol x x x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D I love your little name for her Kezza, it fills me with pride that you're a hater just like me :cool:

haha ive called her doggii for years cos ive always thought she was vile. i actually hate her sooo much she is top of my list!! closely followed by G :/ i need to think of more productive names for the others as well i think.. this could take a while haha