Options

Another "benefit" question?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
Forum Member
I know that Disability Living Allowance is changing in October this year and the Government are re-assessing all present claimants, but I think I read somwhere that it would be delayed to 2014, does anyone know anything of this, its just I get a low rate and as its being obliterated I just want to know how long I will get it for?

Comments

• Options
    ftsemonksftsemonks Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know that Disability Living Allowance is changing in October this year and the Government are re-assessing all present claimants, but I think I read somwhere that it would be delayed to 2014, does anyone know anything of this, its just I get a low rate and as its being obliterated I just want to know how long I will get it for?

delayed for present claiments until october 2015 for those who have a indefinite award
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ftsemonks wrote: »
    delayed for present claiments until october 2015

OH Brilliant, as I have said as its low rate I will get nothing even if I "pass" so its good to know I will get it for at least another 2 years or so, thanks for replying
  • Options
    ftsemonksftsemonks Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OH Brilliant, as I have said as its low rate I will get nothing even if I "pass" so its good to know I will get it for at least another 5 years or so, thanks for replying

Lets hope the BLOODY TORIES are gone by then:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

You will not find me disagreeing with you on this!!! :mad:
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    delayed for present claiments until october 2015 for those who have a indefinite award

that`s a relief.
  • Options
    MoonyMoony Posts: 15,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You are assuming whoever gets in will reverse the policies you dont like (or implement better ones).

History shows that this isn't always the case. ;)