Why has Charity Dingle got so many men on the "go"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
Forum Member
I am really puzzled/perplexed as to why Charity Dingle can get so many boyfriends/lovers, it seems to me that she is not a particularly warm loving or even pretty girl and I was wondering what her "mojo" was to get such good looking me lusting after her?

Comments

• mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because she only touches a certain type of men who want cheap, unemotional sex and are themselves in general unemotional people who will use a woman for what she will offer.

Just look at some of her conquests. Cain and Chris Tate are the type you'd cross the road to avoid. Even her taste in women (Zoe) could fit in that category.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am really puzzled/perplexed as to why Charity Dingle can get so many boyfriends/lovers, it seems to me that she is not a particularly warm loving or even pretty girl and I was wondering what her "mojo" was to get such good looking me lusting after her?

Who are these good looking men you speak of?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Who are these good looking men you speak of?

Well I would say not bad looking!!!!, but compared to some of the men in Emmerdale, she has had quite an amount of good lookers
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I would say not bad looking!!!!, but compared to some of the men in Emmerdale, she has had quite an amount of good lookers

I only remember Chris Tate, Tom King, Cain, Jai and now Declan.
  • Wench02Wench02 Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was Michael as well (the one Debbie was having an affair with)
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Could it be her vast experience in a certain department?
  • when0in0romewhen0in0rome Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    I only remember Chris Tate, Tom King, Cain, Jai and now Declan.

There was Michael... And didn't she sleep with jimmy to get back at sadie? And Zoe Tate obvs...

I'd say Katie was worse than charity though for blokes
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's very good looking. I certainly wouldn't complain if I looked like her! Her relationship with Cain was on a totally different basis to that with Chris, but yes most of the men she's with probably see her as a bit of a 'trophy' (something she encourages). She's also quite funny and vivacious, so has a certain charm.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was Michael... And didn't she sleep with jimmy to get back at sadie? And Zoe Tate obvs...

I'd say Katie was worse than charity though for blokes
    She also slept with Marlon once. :eek: One she'd probably rather leave off her "CV". :D
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    The blokes she has been with aren't exactly good looking either.
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of you on here must look like supermodels (male and female!):D:D:D
  • TheGreenManTheGreenMan Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An easy lay slapper perhaps?
  • EnterEnter Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    This thread has really baffled me :confused:

Charity is one of the most stunning women on the show!
  • Wench02Wench02 Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked much better with shorter hair, not the mop she has now.