Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• FlickJFlickJ Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    With yesterday's news I thought this thread could do with a bump. So people who believes Cowell is going to be a daddy ? Is she even pregnant or is it all a PR stunt ? If she is, is it Simon's and if it is his was a turkey baster involved ????
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh darnit, that Simon Cowell is just so heterosexually manly and virile, he's been schmoozing his friend's wife and gone and got her up the duff!

Ahem.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The press are saying he was named in their divorce papers. It wouldn't be too far fetched to think a surrogate arrangement was made, or an agreement that she would raise the child with him in return for £££. Maybe having Sinitta's children round a lot has made him broody - but who knows? Maybe he actually had intercourse with a woman? Stranger things have happened!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    X Factor starts in a few weeks interesting timing. ;)
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    incy wincy wrote: »
    Gosh darnit, that Simon Cowell is just so heterosexually manly and virile, he's been schmoozing his friend's wife and gone and got her up the duff!

Ahem.

He could be bisexual not heterosexual.
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or more likely asexual ;)
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's so far in the closet, he's in Narnia
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't think he is gay!!
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Microkorg wrote: »

As in ****ing Mr Tumnus?:D
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    The press are saying he was named in their divorce papers. It wouldn't be too far fetched to think a surrogate arrangement was made, or an agreement that she would raise the child with him in return for £££. Maybe having Sinitta's children round a lot has made him broody - but who knows? Maybe he actually had intercourse with a woman? Stranger things have happened!

Indeed.

It's Simon Cowell, and he has the power to silence or put out info on whatever he wants in the media.

The more convoluted this gets the more I just raise an eyebrow, figure old Botox Queen is at it again (and not with this woman) and switch off.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was is Jamine Leonard or Alicia Dovall who said our Simon goes like a train and can manage 11 hours on the job?

Chapeaus off to Lauren Silverman though......she has majored in 'open cast gold digging', drives a JCB, and succeeded where the lesser members of the Harem have failed. Who said patience wasn't a virtue?

Don't know about putting 'a ring on it', more like he should have 'tied a knot in it'.

Still at least Mummy Cowell is happy at the prospect of being a Grandma.

Personally I think it's a master PR stroke as our Max knows the only thing that shifts copy faster is a Royal wedding or Royal baby and there is no more likely to be one of those this side of Christmas leaving all headlines clear for a very hetro Daddy Cowell, his virile self and a fading TV show in need of a shove up the ratings.
  • NormandyMaryNormandyMary Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it a grudge baby (Did someone have it in for him)
    If not, can he be sure its his? Perhaps they should go on the Jeremy Kyle show for a DNA test, so that Jezza can utter those magical words "You should have put something on the end of it"!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Rofl!!! I just spat my tea out. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Was is Jamine Leonard or Alicia Dovall who said our Simon goes like a train and can manage 11 hours on the job?

Chapeaus off to Lauren Silverman though......she has majored in 'open cast gold digging', drives a JCB, and succeeded where the lesser members of the Harem have failed. Who said patience wasn't a virtue?

Don't know about putting 'a ring on it', more like he should have 'tied a knot in it'.

Personally I think it's a master PR stroke as our Max knows the only thing that shifts copy faster is a Royal wedding or Royal baby and there is no more likely to be one of those this side of Christmas leaving all headlines clear for a very hetro Daddy Cowell, his virile self and a fading TV show in need of a shove up the ratings.
    I think she's the only woman that Cowell ever wanted to marry, the dirty old fruit. :rolleyes:
  • SunnyMcSunnySunnyMcSunny Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Definitely a turkey baster job.

I'm sure he came to a mutually beneficial arrangement with his friends a while back. They'll have plotted out the photo ops and story arc on a wall chart so everyone knows how they should be acting/what they should be saying on a day to day basis.

Wil nobody think of the children :rolleyes:
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said it in the other thread, it's all a PR stunt due to the return of the crap factor returning soon.
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,392
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »

He's only 'showbiz camp' believe me - he loves women, the more the better. :rolleyes:
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure he came to a mutually beneficial arrangement with his friends a while back. They'll have plotted out the photo ops and story arc on a wall chart so everyone knows how they should be acting/what they should be saying on a day to day basis.

Jesus, DS never ceases to amuse and amaze. :rolleyes::D
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's not in the spirit of this thread! :D

It all does seem just too PR managed to be a natural thing. Pretty much everything about him seems PRed to the hilt.
  • Pablo79Pablo79 Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    He is Sinittexual.
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »

Hi Mrs BBV long time no see. Yep this even trumps finding " the one" with old mishgone. You don't actually believe it's his do you ? well not by the conventional method anyway :p
    Going to interesting to see how this one plays out ;) This could actually do him a lot of harm over the pond. Being a bit a bit of a goer is one thing( though at his age i seriously doubt he is :D) but not with your friend's mrs
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Pablo79 wrote: »
    He is Sinittexual.

she wishes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe Simon's taking the strain of his brother's supposed involvement?

Has the brother got a family?

Just wondering...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisydee wrote: »
    [/B]
    He's only 'showbiz camp' believe me - he loves women, the more the better. :rolleyes:

So what does Paul McKenna do all day following him around then?

Making notes or something?

PS: if you know him tell him to stop closeting gay performers! It's 20-effing-13, not the fifties! :P
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Maybe Simon's taking the strain of his brother's supposed involvement?

Has the brother got a family?

Just wondering...

Yes , i think he would do that to protect him and family if it's true

Yes he is married with 2 youngish children

Simons change of heart on wanting a family is rather sudden and convenient . Unless having more babies in his social circle lately has made him broody :p