Options

Did Lionel mean to say "Linda" on the diary room?

WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
Forum Member
✭✭✭
During the task to vote for the most boring housemate the caption read that Lionel had voted for Liz. Then in the diary room when asked by BB he said he voted for Linda??

Was this him trying to get in with what he thought was the popular choice or did he mean to say Liz?

Comments

• Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes...I was a bit confused by that as well.:confused:

Like you I have the feeling that he might have got their names mixed up and meant to say Liz but said Linda by accident.

It did cross my mind that he was possibly trying to pretend that he voted Linda because that was what the result was.
    Very strange.
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes...I was a bit confused by that as well.:confused:

Like you I have the feeling that he might have got their names mixed up and meant to say Liz but said Linda by accident.

It did cross my mind that he was possibly trying to pretend that he voted Linda because that was what the result was.
    Very strange.

If it's the last part of your post is correct then I agree it's very strange. Although I do think he's a bit strange overall lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just think he had forgotten who he voted for. He was obviously talking about Linda because he had been talking about her losing the vote.

And even though he said it as a kind of criticism, I bet there are people on here who hated him saying that she never complains or moans. :D
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    He probably forgot who he voted for.