Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 231)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning all JJJers.xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Hey Alex, who knew a simple question on a General Discussion thread would lead to this eh!

Re your bib - there is a very long history of FMs coming onto this thread to be nasty or wind people up, so those that have or still post here do tend to be perhaps overly defensive, or should we say cautious, about anybody new who comes along, especially at this stage in the JJJ game - as you say, they aren't together anymore.

As you have seen, some people can be pretty nasty considering they were oblivious to the existence of this thread until somebody posted a link to it on General Discussion, which some see as an invitation to be nasty, unfortunately. It was ironic that this was on a thread about where is the nicest section of DS.

Just wanted to clarify, as a former JJJAT regular many moons ago, that both John James and Josie are very much aware that this thread exists (or at least that it existed back then!), as they attend events organised by the FMs that used to frequent this very thread.

Hi Penny, Shem, Sue :)
    Hello Muggins.xx:):)
    Thank you for posting..I did alert one of the posters who keeps coming on to this thread to abuse and mock us..for the life of me i really do not know why this thread is being a target for some to poke fun at us...
    JohnJames and Josie were great in BB..loved their series ...best bb ever.xx
    How are you keeping Muggins..well I hope.xx
    How is your little girl..she must be almost a teenager by now...hope she is also keeping well.xx:):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Suebloore ...I have done it again.:(
    Stolen your top spot.:blush::p.xx
  • Options
    sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    morning pens shem and muggins, it will take a lot more than a alien poster to upset me,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    happy birthday shem have a good day xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    morning pens shem and muggins, it will take a lot more than a alien poster to upset me,

Hello Suebloore.xx:)
    Hope you are ok today.xx:)
    I have just been reading a Thread ...Called ..Which is The Nicest Thread To Read ON DS...
    Some of things that have been said about me in there is awful..making out i have mental issues just because I am a supporter of both JohnJames and Josie.>:(>:(
    There are some very cruel horrible posters out there...very hurt by what they are implying.:(
    Saying that there is also some lovely posters who have been sticking up for me and this thread..thank god not everyone is so horrible and nasty...John James and Josie are not everyone's cup of tea..I know that..I would never go on any other thread to mock any other poster..imply they have mental issues ..make fun of them..just because they do not share the same thoughts and views as mine..there are a good few ex housemates I have not liked over the years..I would never dream going onto a thread to spout abuse at them or the posters.xx
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Muggins.xx:):)
    Thank you for posting..I did alert one of the posters who keeps coming on to this thread to abuse and mock us..for the life of me i really do not know why this thread is being a target for some to poke fun at us...
    JohnJames and Josie were great in BB..loved their series ...best bb ever.xx
    How are you keeping Muggins..well I hope.xx
    How is your little girl..she must be almost a teenager by now...hope she is also keeping well.xx:):)
    Hi Pen, yes Laura's great, she'll be 14 in May :o - she's having a foot operation in 2 weeks, so she's worried about that but it will hopefully make her more comfortable.

Sadly my Mum's got cancer and Dad's got severe dementia, so between helping to care for them I only post sporadically on DS these days, although CBB found me staying up until all hours so that I could do some posting :D Thank heavens it was only 3 weeks! Who needs sleep eh ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Off for a mooch.xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Josie was SnowBoarding somewhere last night..hope she had a great time.xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do wish John James would snowboard back on to twitter..miss his tweets.xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Pen, yes Laura's great, she'll be 14 in May :o - she's having a foot operation in 2 weeks, so she's worried about that but it will hopefully make her more comfortable.

Sadly my Mum's got cancer and Dad's got severe dementia, so between helping to care for them I only post sporadically on DS these days, although CBB found me staying up until all hours so that I could do some posting :D Thank heavens it was only 3 weeks! Who needs sleep eh ;)

My god Muggins what a rotten bad time you are having...do hope everything turns out fine for you all.xx:)
    14..my goodness where has the time gone..hope Laura op goes fine for her...she is a little star.:):)
    You must be beside yourself with worry with everything going on at the moment...hope you are taking care of yourself .xx:)
    Love BB..Iooking forward to the civilian one ..BB11 will always be my fav..never had much sleep watching that series.;-):p:D.xx
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My god Muggins what a rotten bad time you are having...do hope everything turns out fine for you all.xx:)
    14..my goodness where has the time gone..hope Laura op goes fine for her...she is a little star.:):)
    You must be beside yourself with worry with everything going on at the moment...hope you are taking care of yourself .xx:)
    Love BB..Iooking forward to the civilian one ..BB11 will always be my fav..never had much sleep watching that series.;-):p:D.xx
    I don't think I have ever recovered my sleep pattern since those days :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speak to you all later...off for a little rest.xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think I have ever recovered my sleep pattern since those days :D

Same here.xx:o:D:D
  • Options
    shemarchishemarchi Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    Hey Alex, who knew a simple question on a General Discussion thread would lead to this eh!

Re your bib - there is a very long history of FMs coming onto this thread to be nasty or wind people up, so those that have or still post here do tend to be perhaps overly defensive, or should we say cautious, about anybody new who comes along, especially at this stage in the JJJ game - as you say, they aren't together anymore.

As you have seen, some people can be pretty nasty considering they were oblivious to the existence of this thread until somebody posted a link to it on General Discussion, which some see as an invitation to be nasty, unfortunately. It was ironic that this was on a thread about where is the nicest section of DS.

Just wanted to clarify, as a former JJJAT regular many moons ago, that both John James and Josie are very much aware that this thread exists (or at least that it existed back then!), as they attend events organised by the FMs that used to frequent this very thread.

Hi Mugsy. Hope you are well.
    Thank you for sticking up for this thread. I don't post as much as I would like but I still pop in when I can. As I have said before this thread is also a homage to those wonderful giddy
    days of yore. We will keep it going for the Irish Girl as long as we can. Hope Laura is getting on too. x
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hi Mugsy. Hope you are well.
    Thank you for sticking up for this thread. I don't post as much as I would like but I still pop in when I can. As I have said before this thread is also a homage to those wonderful giddy
    days of yore. We will keep it going for the Irish Girl as long as we can. Hope Laura is getting on too. x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you Pens and Sue for birthday wishes.
    Pen I fly out tonight, (cough) will be back when I can (cough).:D :D Speak soon Much love to you both .....Shem xx
    ps Hope I will have a tale to tell when I return xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shemarchi wrote: »
    Thank you Pens and Sue for birthday wishes.
    Pen I fly out tonight, (cough) will be back when I can (cough).:D :D Speak soon Much love to you both .....Shem xx
    ps Hope I will have a tale to tell when I return xx[/

You are so welcome.xx:):)
    Have a safe flight.:p:D:Dxx
    Looking forward to hearing all about your news when you arrive back.xx:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Turning off for the night..speak to you all tomorrow.xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stay healthy
    Stay warm.xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JohnJames and Josie best bb couple ever.xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well im absolutly gob smacked,that people are allowed to write such cods wallop
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning all JJJers.xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    well im absolutly gob smacked,that people are allowed to write such cods wallop
    Not very nice at all to read..very hurtful and spitfeful.:(>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Off for a mooch.x x