Prisoner Cell Block H

Comments

• Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    Zizu58 wrote: »
    Well they have been advertising the NEW series of Cell Block H , any idea when it's to be shown??

28th August 10:00pm Channel 5
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Damn they would possibly get a few more viewers if they showed it at 9pm. There will be people who have to be up for work inthe morning who will be off to bed around 10pm!
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pjw1985 wrote: »
    Damn they would possibly get a few more viewers if they showed it at 9pm. There will be people who have to be up for work inthe morning who will be off to bed around 10pm!

Its too graphic for 9pm. It would be a crime if Five cut the show just to show it 1 hour earlier.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Its too graphic for 9pm. It would be a crime if Five cut the show just to show it 1 hour earlier.

It didn't seem graphic to me when I watched it. It was all slow motion stuff and flashbacks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well 9pm is when the watershed starts, i hardly see a problem with showing it at 9pm.

And i agree with stud, it wasn't really THAT graphic anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OFCOM have UK channels under strict rules regarding sexual content. The sexual content in Wentworth falls under the 'not before 9.30' barrier.

Five had to make a decision. Cut scenes or show it uncut. They opted for uncut in a later slot.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They played the Forgotten Garden tune on Bergerac today :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol3qXBE7qZw
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Markjuk wrote: »

Oooooh thank you:)
  • Cal2008Cal2008 Posts: 2,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OFCOM have UK channels under strict rules regarding sexual content. The sexual content in Wentworth falls under the 'not before 9.30' barrier.

Five had to make a decision. Cut scenes or show it uncut. They opted for uncut in a later slot.

wonder if 5* showing will be cut as that is showing Sunday nights 9pm.
  • madj40madj40 Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It didn't seem graphic to me when I watched it. It was all slow motion stuff and flashbacks.

It depends I guess on the individual. I made the mistake of telling me mam about Wentworth.After seeing the whole series I thought Oh dear! Not saying she's a prude but when we were younger she used to cut the page 3 girl out of the sun..lol.So I have now pre warned her and no boubt she will just fast forward the awkward scenes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone please clear this up for me

Tammy and Ros Fisher

Sisters or girlfriends?
  • Lou KellyLou Kelly Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tammy and Ros Fisher

Sisters or girlfriends?

Neither!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou Kelly wrote: »
    Neither!

Are you sure?

A few times they are all over each other which makes me think they are girlfriends. Particularly prior to, and during, the siege.

But their surnames are both Fisher, which makes me think they are sisters.

Plus, look at Ros' reaction when Tammy is dragged out of the recreation room to be killed.
  • zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tammy and Ros Fisher

Sisters or girlfriends?

Girlfriends I'm sure, lucky Ros is all I can say:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure?

A few times they are all over each other which makes me think they are girlfriends. Particularly prior to, and during, the siege.

But their surnames are both Fisher, which makes me think they are sisters.

Plus, look at Ros' reaction when Tammy is dragged out of the recreation room to be killed.

Prob just a coincidence. Don't Jacko and Ronnie both have a surname Kennedy.

Also good to know Tammy Fisher (Gloria Ajenstat) is in an episode of Wentworth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prob just a coincidence. Don't Jacko and Ronnie both have a surname Kennedy.

Also good to know Tammy Fisher (Gloria Ajenstat) is in an episode of Wentworth.

Is she actually?

Playing whom?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she actually?

Playing whom?

I don't know who she plays, she's only in the one episode, I haven't seen it yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she actually?

Playing whom?

Just looked it up and she plays a character called Georgia Henderson.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She isn't in any episodes, she was cut.
  • Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is that right? Glad I'm not going crazy then, I saw her name in the credits at the end and didn't remember seeing her, went back through the episode from the start and couldn't even see a character that could remotely be her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That sucks, as far as extras go Tammy Fisher was up there with the best in Cell Block H.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The DVD release of Wentworth, at least the Aussie version, will contain two hours of extras. Perhaps deleted scenes will be on that and we'll get to see her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The DVD release of Wentworth, at least the Aussie version, will contain two hours of extras. Perhaps deleted scenes will be on that and we'll get to see her.

Let's hope!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:mad::mad::mad::mad: