Options

The DS Gay Members Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• Options
    daznov11daznov11 Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a little bitndrunnj, I went to a wedding Ann I had a button too. Uh to drink, ci wore a Johnn Travolta typensuitnandn looked amazing. I thought I was outed share this informations,

I"'m going to sleep now. Night everyone. X.

I'm not the best at decoding drunk english but from what I tell, I think you had a great night :D

But.....
    My head hurts:(.
    It looks like your paying for it now! :p

Hope your hangover isn't too bad Jase:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My head hurts:(.

Diddums ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was having the weirdest but also one of the best dreams and then I woke up :(

It started out with a plane crashing into the garden next door, and nobody was hurt, then later nanother plane crashed (presumably because I was watching a 9/11 documetary last night.

But it got better, later on I started texting this guy that I'be basically liked since I was 14 and we were about to become an official couple and then I woke up and I was like "NOOOOO!!"

I so anted that dream to be real :cry:
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daznov11 wrote: »
    I'm not the best at decoding drunk english but from what I tell, I think you had a great night :D

But.....

It looks like your paying for it now! :p

Hope your hangover isn't too bad Jase:)

I'm not sure what I was saying either. I had a fry up, well, I grilled everything, and a cup of tea, and I seem to be feeling a bit better.

I also watched the X-Factor.

I still have the headache though :(.

Must be dehydrated or something.
    Diddums ;)

Mean!
    I was having the weirdest but also one of the best dreams and then I woke up :(

It started out with a plane crashing into the garden next door, and nobody was hurt, then later nanother plane crashed (presumably because I was watching a 9/11 documetary last night.

But it got better, later on I started texting this guy that I'be basically liked since I was 14 and we were about to become an official couple and then I woke up and I was like "NOOOOO!!"

I so anted that dream to be real :cry:

Aww, well, you could start texting him now, and make it real:p.
  • Options
    javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure what I was saying either. I had a fry up, well, I grilled everything, and a cup of tea, and I seem to be feeling a bit better.

I also watched the X-Factor.

I still have the headache though :(.

Must be dehydrated or something.

You should've greased everything up - may not be good for you but its amazing for the hangover! ;) And irn bur supposedly - though I'm sure any fizzy drink would do.

Also a Berocca before bed also helps ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, well, you could start texting him now, and make it real:p.

He's straight :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should've greased everything up - may not be good for you but its amazing for the hangover! ;) And irn bur supposedly - though I'm sure any fizzy drink would do.

Also a Berocca before bed also helps ;)

I don't do fizzy drinks, but yeah, greasy does help doesn't it?
    He's straight :(

Isn't there a saying that goes something like, everyone's a little less straight after a few bevvies:p?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't do fizzy drinks, but yeah, greasy does help doesn't it?

It sure does! :p

Ok, of recent ive tried to refrain from being too personal on here but I feel it's time to have a mini rant...

Is it wrong that I ultimately feel my brothers marriage will break down? :o I'm not coming from a personal standpoint between our relationship but as objectively as one can be in this scenario I do, deep down, it won't last. :o

Is that wrong...? Nasty? I just don't get how it 'works' in the way it doesn't work from the outside eye... Maybe it's just something I can't see as its not me in the position. Of course I won't say anything as its totally not my position to do so at all. But it's just an observation I made into their 'partnership/dictatorship' :o

As I was typing this it feels like I've made a lot of contradictions xD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't there a saying that goes something like, everyone's a little less straight after a few bevvies:p?

Well yeah, according to my friend she says she got in the sack with him and according to her there was some dildo action, but she talks an enormous pile of s**te sometimes so it may/may not be true. He's so hot though :cool:

@jav I presume you don't like your sister in law? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sure does! :p

Ok, of recent ive tried to refrain from being too personal on here but I feel it's time to have a mini rant...

Is it wrong that I ultimately feel my brothers marriage will break down? :o I'm not coming from a personal standpoint between our relationship but as objectively as one can be in this scenario I do, deep down, it won't last. :o

Is that wrong...? Nasty? I just don't get how it 'works' in the way it doesn't work from the outside eye... Maybe it's just something I can't see as its not me in the position. Of course I won't say anything as its totally not my position to do so at all. But it's just an observation I made into their 'partnership/dictatorship' :o

Lol, my sister-in-law makes the rules in her house. It's fine though, because they seem happy enough.

I presume your brother must be too?

He's probably not even aware of what you see, they do say love is blind:p.
    Well yeah, according to my friend she says she got in the sack with him and according to her there was some dildo action, but she talks an enormous pile of s**te sometimes so it may/may not be true. He's so hot though :cool:

Lol, she's saying she did him with a dildo? Right..that's believable..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, she's saying she did him with a dildo? Right..that's believable..

IKR?

If he was bi then he'd just get with a guy, and call me old fashioned but if you enjoy having a dildo up your ass then it's quite likely that you are NOT straight.

I'll try and fin someone who looks like him or something like that :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IKR?

If he was bi then he'd just get with a guy, and call me old fashioned but if you enjoy having a dildo up your ass then it's quite likely that you are NOT straight.

I'll try and fin someone who looks like him or something like that :p

Yeah, everyone has a twin:D.

Did I ever explain what happened with the police in the end?

I can't even remember.

I'll explain anyway.

Well, the hate crimes officer came to see me, and asked me what I wanted, and we talked about what had happened.

He explained that unfortunately, the incident did not actually constitute a crime under the public order act, as if you took out the phrase, 'little gay boy', then the comments would not cause alarm, distress or harassment.

He also was surprised by my treatment, and assured me he'd look into that.

I can't say I'm too happy, because I feel hurt, and upset, but I understand that perhaps upon rational reflection it didn't constitute a crime.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, everyone has a twin:D.

Did I ever explain what happened with the police in the end?

I can't even remember.

I'll explain anyway.

Well, the hate crimes officer came to see me, and asked me what I wanted, and we talked about what had happened.

He explained that unfortunately, the incident did not actually constitute a crime under the public order act, as if you took out the phrase, 'little gay boy', then the comments would not cause alarm, distress or harassment.

He also was surprised by my treatment, and assured me he'd look into that.

I can't say I'm too happy, because I feel hurt, and upset, but I understand that perhaps upon rational reflection it didn't constitute a crime.

What were the exact words that this guy used towards you?

I don't understand how you can get fined for racist language but not homophobic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What were the exact words that this guy used towards you?

I don't understand how you can get fined for racist language but not homophobic.

He basically said, "Go away you little gay boy."

I've had worse said to me, but you know, if you let people get away with the small stuff, it progresses.

At the end of the day, no-one is disputing that what he said was homophobic, just that it isn't a crime. Which I can't disagree with after having had a chat with the hate crimes officer.

I think the most frustrating thing is, if he had used profanity, he'd have in all likelihood been charged.
  • Options
    GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy as my Brother has finally taken the plunge and got engaged to my soon to be sister-in-law :D So chuffed for them as I've been willing this to happen for so long (in fact, think I've maybe mentioned on here before how I wish he'd hurry up and do it :o)!! Plus, everyone knows what a Wedding means....NEW CLOTHES :D
    My head hurts.
    lol I'm not surprised it was :p Hope you're feeling better now :D

Sorry to hear that the little shite bag couldn't be cautioned or anything Jase, but I am pleased to see that the hate crimes officer is going to look into the treatment you received initially. Hope you're feeling more happy with it all now.
    You should've greased everything up - may not be good for you but its amazing for the hangover! And irn bur supposedly - though I'm sure any fizzy drink would do.
    Greased everything up?! :eek: *puke smiley* I'm quite weird hungover as I feel worse when faced with anything like a fry up :o Just gimme some sleep and I'll be fine! May need to try irn-bru though in the future...

Is it wrong that I ultimately feel my brothers marriage will break down? :o I'm not coming from a personal standpoint between our relationship but as objectively as one can be in this scenario I do, deep down, it won't last.

Is that wrong...? Nasty? I just don't get how it 'works' in the way it doesn't work from the outside eye... Maybe it's just something I can't see as its not me in the position. Of course I won't say anything as its totally not my position to do so at all. But it's just an observation I made into their 'partnership/dictatorship'

Personally, I don't think it's either wrong or nasty for you to feel that way Jav, you're entitled to your own opinion on the matter. You'll probably notice different things too that your brother may not from just either being used to them (or he maybe doesn't find them a problem) or he could just be 'blinded in love' etc. I think it's one of those awkward situations where regardless of your concerns, you just need to sit tight and hope everything either a) works out all fine and your concerns go away or b) if things go as you may suspect, make sure you're there to support your brother (which I'm sure you would do) :)

I would say though that it could become wrong/nasty if you were to go on and express that opinion to your family, particularly if your Brother and sister-in-law are happy together (or at least appear to be happy to others) as that may then cause some family problems etc in the long run (though I don't think you'd ever do that btw as you just don't seem like that type of person, you're too nice!!) :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

@jav I presume you don't like your sister in law? :p
    I don't mind her... she's immature which grates but in general she's fine...
    Lol, my sister-in-law makes the rules in her house. It's fine though, because they seem happy enough.

I presume your brother must be too?

He's probably not even aware of what you see, they do say love is blind:p.

Indeed. Well they live at home but she still makes his rules. ;) Well put it this way - they are both incredibly stubborn but one has to budge so it ends up with her always getting her way. I'll stop there before I go into a longer rant but one of the gripes is its not a 'partnership'. But then again if he and her wants to live like that then its nothing to do with me. They've only been married a few months and they argue constantly and already had a big bust up over such petty things, and I mean petty! She threw the ring across the floor and screamed the mofo house down... :o And I was in the next room... awkwardly trying to listen/not... :o

(screw this, I'm on my laptop so will explain my other reason below in Geeky's quote! :p)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So happy as my Brother has finally taken the plunge and got engaged to my soon to be sister-in-law. So chuffed for them as I've been willing this to happen for so long (in fact, think I've maybe mentioned on here before how I wish he'd hurry up and do it)!! Plus, everyone knows what a Wedding means....NEW CLOTHES.
    Congrats! :D New clothes is always fun. ;)

Just gimme some sleep and I'll be fine! May need to try irn-bru though in the future...

I heard diet coke works well as well! But yeah, I generally stick to water and orange juice sometimes.
    I think it's one of those awkward situations where regardless of your concerns, you just need to sit tight and hope everything either a) works out all fine and your concerns go away or b) if things go as you may suspect, make sure you're there to support your brother (which I'm sure you would do)

Point b, support - pfffft! :p I probably wouldn't. :o I'm also sure he wouldn't want the support either tbh.

I would say though that it could become wrong/nasty if you were to go on and express that opinion to your family, particularly if your Brother and sister-in-law are happy together (or at least appear to be happy to others) as that may then cause some family problems etc in the long run (though I don't think you'd ever do that btw as you just don't seem like that type of person, you're too nice!!) :)

Lol, oops I have mentioned it to my sister though she also has similar thoughts and has more reason to be pissed at them :o Now I'll go into the rant... :o

Basically the main thing they argue about is his ex. She gets super pissed when she is mentioned - even by name, which is unfortunate as our relative has the same name :o And by pissed I mean pissed. The thing is we have no reason why. She says the worst things about her, whom she hasn't even met before and clearly has formed an opinion on her based on probably what my brother has said. I wouldn't even be surprised if he has told her a lot of stuff or agreed to a lot of things she has said just to make her happy. She calls her a ****, once said she hopes she has one of the worst STI's you could catch - thus forming an argument due to the technicality of her saying it would mean he could catch it etc. And even mentioned death! :mad:

All came to a head when my brother and sister and her were away earlier this year and my sister clearly told her it was wrong when she said all this stuff in front of her (sister and the ex are friends) so when she went to the bathroom she heard my brother shout at her and she was crying.

Fast forward, recently they (brother) have basically been trying to make my sister 'choose' between them and the ex. He's basically been saying his marriage would fail, make her unhappy, if they continue to speak to each other. Which I think is outright unfair! They have plenty of problems to sort through and this is one of the smaller ones.

Also on the low key wedding, they had my sister lie to one of her closest friends - who also happens to be my brothers god child's parents! They lied and didn't tell them but found out anyways and basically my sister had a frosty relationship until very recently with her when she gave birth again. Fair to say my brother isn't the god father to the other child. :o Also doesn't help the ex is also very close friends with her so obviously approves of the ex instead.

It sounds stupid but this has been going on for months. SIL has literally been blanking her the previous few weeks over no apparent reason. So of course my sister has no reason to want to make her happy considering she's been invited into our household and family while she's here. Only recently has she started to speak to her but I wouldn't be surprised if she flips tomorrow - she really is that fickle, weird and immature. And I'm the one who always hears the ranting from the sister and rant myself about them in generally as I see them at work pretty much everyday just now. I mean just the little things irritate me about them just now and how they act. I suppose is which is why I started this rant earlier today.

I just don't get it as I'm also friends with the ex, but to a lesser degree. I mean they basically want to control who my sister can speak to. Its not like she is invited to the house every week. She doesn't even live anywhere near us.

Basically... I think they got married too soon. And are plagued by plenty of issues which I believe she creates. With my brother constantly agreeing with her - theres only so much he can and the more he gives it her way now the harder I believe he can have a 'marriage' as I think she'll not see from his side in the future if it came up.

Of course, its all there own problems but its nice to rant that off!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was just about to log off and had a last minute check to see if anyone had posted and now I totes can log off until I see this other reason in your next quote :o *sits impatiently waiting in anticipation* :p
    Edit: just as I post the next part arrives!
    Indeed. Well they live at home but she still makes his rules. ;) Well put it this way - they are both incredibly stubborn but one has to budge so it ends up with her always getting her way. I'll stop there before I go into a longer rant but one of the gripes is its not a 'partnership'. But then again if he and her wants to live like that then its nothing to do with me. They've only been married a few months and they argue constantly and already had a big bust up over such petty things, and I mean petty! She threw the ring across the floor and screamed the mofo house down... :o And I was in the next room... awkwardly trying to listen/not... :o

(screw this, I'm on my laptop so will explain my other reason below in Geeky's quote! :p)
    Ahh, well now you've explained that, I can understand why you have doubts about the longevity of their marriage :o

Also, if they're having screaming matches in the house when others are there etc on top of these other things, then I don't blame you at all for having these doubts if I'm honest. I mean it's a bit extreme to chuck a ring over something petty imo :o Plus, if they're living in your parents house still, they (more so your sister-in-law really given it's not really her families house) should ensure they behave in an appropriate manner and with respect for others whilst residing there. I mean, it's pretty awkward and uncomfortable for you having to hear the screaming etc and then pretend like nothing happened :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was just about to log off and had a last minute check to see if anyone had posted and now I totes can log off until I see this other reason in your next quote :o *sits impatiently waiting in anticipation* :p
    Edit: just as I post the next part arrives!
    Drama queen! :p
    Ahh, well now you've explained that, I can understand why you have doubts about the longevity of their marriage :o

Also, if they're having screaming matches in the house when others are there etc on top of these other things, then I don't blame you at all for having these doubts if I'm honest. I mean it's a bit extreme to chuck a ring over something petty imo :o Plus, if they're living in your parents house still, they (more so your sister-in-law really given it's not really her families house) should ensure they behave in an appropriate manner and with respect for others whilst residing there. I mean, it's pretty awkward and uncomfortable for you having to hear the screaming etc and then pretend like nothing happened :(

See thats my worries! Well to be fair, it was after my parents and sister left. But the argument started the previous day over some cleaning thing. YES, CLEANING! Well if I remember correctly it was many little things and that was the last major.

Well he tried to get me to talk to her but she ignored me and stayed under the covers. Also when she's unhappy, she will make it known!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drama queen!
    Moi?! I don't possibly know what you're talking about xD
    See thats my worries! Well to be fair, it was after my parents and sister left. But the argument started the previous day over some cleaning thing. YES, CLEANING! Well if I remember correctly it was many little things and that was the last major.
    Now that does seem really petty to start arguing over cleaning...clearly she wears the pants in that relationship!!
    Well he tried to get me to talk to her but she ignored me and stayed under the covers. Also when she's unhappy, she will make it known!
    lol that type sounds familiar! Like my brothers ex (admittedly his ex when they were like 18!) who was such an immature moron, you just wanted to slap some sense into her :o
    Congrats! New clothes is always fun.
    Yup xD Though thankfully I've got a bit to save for them!!
    I heard diet coke works well as well! But yeah, I generally stick to water and orange juice sometimes.
    I've never tried a fizzy drink the next day tbh, usually just go for standard boring fruit juice/dilute juice.
    Point b, support - pfffft! I probably wouldn't. I'm also sure he wouldn't want the support either tbh.
    lol, unless it was support to chuck her :p Though if he wouldn't expect it, then fair do's!
    Lol, oops I have mentioned it to my sister though she also has similar thoughts and has more reason to be pissed at them Now I'll go into the rant...
    When I say mentioning it to family, I meant like telling your parents or actually telling your brother (assuming that would cause problems)! Also, I mentioned if they appear to be happy then telling someone wouldn't be a good idea (likely because it would make it look like just you had a problem), but given they have shouting matches over petty things etc in front of you all, clearly they don't appear to be happy and so your brother and SIL should expect opinions like the one you have to be expressed over their marriage as they ain't giving you anything else to think (sorry if I seem harsh against your brother and SIL btw) :o
    Basically the main thing they argue about is his ex. She gets super pissed when she is mentioned - even by name, which is unfortunate as our relative has the same name :o And by pissed I mean pissed. The thing is we have no reason why. She says the worst things about her, whom she hasn't even met before and clearly has formed an opinion on her based on probably what my brother has said. I wouldn't even be surprised if he has told her a lot of stuff or agreed to a lot of things she has said just to make her happy. She calls her a ****, once said she hopes she has one of the worst STI's you could catch - thus forming an argument due to the technicality of her saying it would mean he could catch it etc. And even mentioned death! :mad:
    No offense, but she sounds like she is an extremely jealous and slightly paranoid person too from what you're saying :o and without meaning to pry (playing devil's advocate here!), but just something to consider is whether she does or should have any valid reason to be that paranoid.
    All came to a head when my brother and sister and her were away earlier this year and my sister clearly told her it was wrong when she said all this stuff in front of her (sister and the ex are friends) so when she went to the bathroom she heard my brother shout at her and she was crying.
    Regardless of what your SIL said, if your sister is friends with your brothers ex still, your SIL should not have said anything bad about her in your sisters presence as that's just deliberately making things awkward and uncomfortable for your sister, which if your SIL has any respect for your sister, she wouldn't have done that in the first place...
    Fast forward, recently they (brother) have basically been trying to make my sister 'choose' between them and the ex. He's basically been saying his marriage would fail, make her unhappy, if they continue to speak to each other. Which I think is outright unfair! They have plenty of problems to sort through and this is one of the smaller ones.
    That strikes me as quite unfair, but if your brother genuinely believes this is what it takes to make his marriage work, then I can at least understand from his POV why he's asking your sister to choose.
    Also on the low key wedding, they had my sister lie to one of her closest friends - who also happens to be my brothers god child's parents! They lied and didn't tell them but found out anyways and basically my sister had a frosty relationship until very recently with her when she gave birth again. Fair to say my brother isn't the god father to the other child. :o Also doesn't help the ex is also very close friends with her so obviously approves of the ex instead.
    Oh wow, your poor sister really is an unfortunate position having so many close ties to people who your SIL disapproves of :( It's not a wonder your sister isn't really a fan of her!!
    It sounds stupid but this has been going on for months. SIL has literally been blanking her the previous few weeks over no apparent reason. So of course my sister has no reason to want to make her happy considering she's been invited into our household and family while she's here. Only recently has she started to speak to her but I wouldn't be surprised if she flips tomorrow - she really is that fickle, weird and immature. And I'm the one who always hears the ranting from the sister and rant myself about them in generally as I see them at work pretty much everyday just now. I mean just the little things irritate me about them just now and how they act. I suppose is which is why I started this rant earlier today.
    Months :eek: It's not a wonder you've come to the end of your tether with it!! That's quite shitty behaviour from your SIL tbh by deliberately putting all of your family in awkward situations with her attitude! Must say you've got more willpower than me :o I'd have probably snapped after weeks of it, let alone months!
    I just don't get it as I'm also friends with the ex, but to a lesser degree. I mean they basically want to control who my sister can speak to. Its not like she is invited to the house every week. She doesn't even live anywhere near us.
    Was your brother and his ex's split acrimonious where he has bad feelings towards her anyway, or is it simply a case of your brother now having bad feelings towards her as a result of your SIL's behaviour. If the former, then I can understand him not really being over the moon about you and your sister being friendly with his ex, but if the latter, that's pretty crap tbh!
    Basically... I think they got married too soon. And are plagued by plenty of issues which I believe she creates. With my brother constantly agreeing with her - theres only so much he can and the more he gives it her way now the harder I believe he can have a 'marriage' as I think she'll not see from his side in the future if it came up.

Of course, its all there own problems but its nice to rant that off!
    I can see what you mean when you say that if he compromises so much now, it'll just be more difficult for him in the future, but unfortunately, if he's willing to accept that, there's not much you can really do, except lump it!

lol, always helps to get it off your chest with a good ol' rant though! Hopefully you're feeling somewhat better after it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right, I'm heading off now to get some kip! London bound tomorrow so probably won't reply until late in the evening (possibly early Tues morning depending how long the tennis runs for :p)!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No offense, but she sounds like she is an extremely jealous and slightly paranoid person too from what you're saying :o and without meaning to pry (playing devil's advocate here!), but just something to consider is whether she does or should have any valid reason to be that paranoid.

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I know him and the ex were still going out around the time when I believe they started getting close! He was spending literally months at her flat helping her 'do college work' so I believe theres more to it than he has mentioned. Add the fact that he mentioned it was earlier than what I think - but maybe I'm wrong here. So my take is the only reason she could be paranoid is because maybe he said he finished with her earlier than what is reality.

It sounds like I'm making it sound worse than it is. But it was a month or two he said their every night. Maybe he did indeed break off then but I'm sure we went out and seen the ex during this time - so:confused:
    Regardless of what your SIL said, if your sister is friends with your brothers ex still, your SIL should not have said anything bad about her in your sisters presence as that's just deliberately making things awkward and uncomfortable for your sister, which if your SIL has any respect for your sister, she wouldn't have done that in the first place...

I get the impression she doesn't really care about anyone else unless its the hierarchy of relatives etc. I mean she's fine but when she's annoyed she's annoyed.
    That strikes me as quite unfair, but if your brother genuinely believes this is what it takes to make his marriage work, then I can at least understand from his POV why he's asking your sister to choose.

See in a small fraction I can see his POV but in the scheme of things I find this a tiny part of their problems. She just won't get over this is I believe thats her problem. Their stupid stubbornness and arguments outside the ex would be their downfall imo. :o Besides that I think its unfair. I mean I don't get why she feels strongly about her considering she's never met her or is unlikely to see her. It gets to the point I feel like hoping she sees her just to piss her off as from what she spouts its fitting.
    Oh wow, your poor sister really is an unfortunate position having so many close ties to people who your SIL disapproves of :( It's not a wonder your sister isn't really a fan of her!!Months :eek: It's not a wonder you've come to the end of your tether with it!! That's quite shitty behaviour from your SIL tbh by deliberately putting all of your family in awkward situations with her attitude! Must say you've got more willpower than me :o I'd have probably snapped after weeks of it, let alone months!Was your brother and his ex's split acrimonious where he has bad feelings towards her anyway, or is it simply a case of your brother now having bad feelings towards her as a result of your SIL's behaviour. If the former, then I can understand him not really being over the moon about you and your sister being friendly with his ex, but if the latter, that's pretty crap tbh!I can see what you mean when you say that if he compromises so much now, it'll just be more difficult for him in the future, but unfortunately, if he's willing to accept that, there's not much you can really do, except lump it!

lol, always helps to get it off your chest with a good ol' rant though! Hopefully you're feeling somewhat better after it!

I think I covered most of this above. xD

Haha, well thats enough about this as I've literally spent 30minutes doing the quote unquote thing as it came as a huge one block of text!

Hope you are having fun in London xD Have fun navigating your way through the streets with the parade going on! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing as this thread is so dead, I'm guessing Jack got banned again:p?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing as this thread is so dead, I'm guessing Jack got banned again:p?

I is here, I just don't know what to do :p

Anyone fancy panning me? (attempt at reigniting smut)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I is here, I just don't know what to do :p

Anyone fancy panning me? (attempt at reigniting smut)

Oh hello, lol.

It's smut flammable then?
This discussion has been closed.