Options

Kerry Katona engaged to George Kay...

Comments

• Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bingo!:D

But you've forgotten the subsequent lipo removing 12 of the 20 stone, the mag spread announcing that she's now a lesbian, the 'heartbreaking' cancer scare, 'how George used me for fame but I'm stronger now' followed by 'George is now marrying my Mother - and I'm going to be bridesmaid'.:yawn::yawn::yawn:

The most frightening thing is I can see every bit of this happening !!!
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RuinedGirl wrote: »
    I hope he's a decent bloke who genuinely likes her and isn't just using her for her fame or to make money from her. But she doesn't have a very good track record and seems to attract waste of space losers who drag her down even more.
    I'm definitely not a fan of hers, but she comes across as a very vulnerable woman surrounded by people who put their own profits first and Kerry's mental health last. I feel sorry for her children, because I don't think she's in a position to offer them a stable life. But I also feel sorry for her. I don't think she's a malicious person, but she clearly has a lot of issues with her mental health (not to mention addiction), and she seems to be constantly trying to get a sense of self-worth by starring in cheap reality tv shows. Hopefully, this guy will be a positive influence on her. As much as I'm not a fan of hers, I'd love to see her sort herself out and return to being the happy, lovely woman we saw when she first began her career.

I agree with all this. I am no fan but I do have a bit of a soft spot for her, in the sense that I really want to see her sort herself out and live a happy life. She strikes me as a very vulnerable woman who needs a lot of help, and sadly has been exploited along the way. Of course she needs to take responsibility for her own actions, but I think the people surrounding her have kept her in the gutter for their own ends. I would love to see her get out the z list fame game and just live a quiet, healthy life with her kids.
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to see her get out the z list fame game and just live a quiet, healthy life with her kids.

Sadly the chances of this are remote, she will milk this...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly the chances of this are remote, she will milk this...

You never know, maybe this bloke will do right by her..............of course knowing her track record you are right, but I live in hope.
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    :rolleyes: x a million.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You never know, maybe this bloke will do right by her..............of course knowing her track record you are right, but I live in hope.

Sorry Grace; you are far too nice & optimistic.

I freely admit I'm a hoary old cynic, but this has got 'disaster' written all over it. He's got a past, which I'm sure he's atoned for, however, he's hardly squeaky clean. Couple this with her inability to see anything other than column inches and ££££££ and I predict a bitter divorce by the end of 2014; and that's extreme optimism.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Grace; you are far too nice & optimistic.

I freely admit I'm a hoary old cynic, but this has got 'disaster' written all over it. He's got a past, which I'm sure he's atoned for, however, he's hardly squeaky clean. Couple this with her inability to see anything other than column inches and ££££££ and I predict a bitter divorce by the end of 2014; and that's extreme optimism.

Oh I am sure you are right Pru, when this goes tits up I will sign up to the hoary old cynics club. ;)
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Proposed at the top of Blackpool Tower. He's a keeper. Wonder if he took out a Cash Lady loan to buy the ring? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Proposed at the top of Blackpool Tower. He's a keeper. Wonder if he took out a Cash Lady loan to buy the ring? :rolleyes:

Or blackmailed someone into stumping up the cash :confused:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe he will. Him and KieranKev, the surprise HOTYs and DOTYs of the future....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    It's true love, I'm sure.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's true love, I'm sure.

Nurse, over here. This one needs their medication upping :p
  • Options
    Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Bingo!:D

But you've forgotten the subsequent lipo removing 12 of the 20 stone, the mag spread announcing that she's now a lesbian, the 'heartbreaking' cancer scare, 'how George used me for fame but I'm stronger now' followed by 'George is now marrying my Mother - and I'm going to be bridesmaid'.:yawn::yawn::yawn:

I knew I could rely on you Pru! :D
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In one of the photo's on the link, her oldest daughter will have the most gorgeous cheek bones when she's older.
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugly, ugly ring :cool:

I wonder who paid for it.......:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    9 months together and only getting engaged now :D

Hope she is very happy with him... she looks great.
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Oh joy
    The uber -chav now wants to get in her quota of "braawn babies"

That was my first thought :o
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    So she didn't know he was going to propose but a handy photographer just happened to be there to take some posed snaps?
  • Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"Someone mind me kids,
    I'm back in showbiz.
    Back on the telly and back on the wizz"

Best rhyme ever lol.

Good luck to her. Please settle down and stop being on tv KK.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 480
    Forum Member
    "Kerry and George.....who have each other's name tattooed behind their left ears"

How romantic. Knowing Kerry's track record this has got disaster stamped all over it, but looking at the kids faces in the engagement photos, I hope this works out for them I really do.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she didn't know he was going to propose but a handy photographer just happened to be there to take some posed snaps?

She didn't know but he had it all planned.