Video: What really happened! Charlie Vs Hazel. Cucumber Gate!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,438
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12dwum

I don't even think Charlie got upset by the word aggressive.. She seems to have the hump before because Hazel was called to the diary room.

Comments

• jacqueline_greejacqueline_gree Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What time is it at?
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank god Dexter is the voice of reason in there.. poor Dex is fighting a losing battle tho!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    Thank you for putting this video up! Already there are threads saying hazel went straight to the diary room failing to mention she was called:rolleyes: Charlie was pissed then made it 100 times worse with the Daley comment! Then sucked upto gina for the rest of the night! :rolleyes: Charlie to blame on this one!
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    The accident was before the live feed started.
  • MerDeNoms_MerDeNoms_ Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12dwum_live-feed-28th-july-2013-part-1-of-2_shortfilms&start=825

Skip to 13:38 -Hazel said Charlie was not aggressive, it hurt but it was accidental

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12dwum_live-feed-28th-july-2013-part-1-of-2_shortfilms&start=1059

17:35 - Charlie leaves kitchen and Hazel talks to Callum. Callum: "There was no malice there"
    *birdsong*

Hazel then leaves the kitchen

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12dwum_live-feed-28th-july-2013-part-1-of-2_shortfilms&start=1201
    20:02 - Charlie has just overheard part of the Callum conversation
    Charlie: "Cal you know you just said then that I was aggressive."
    Callum: "No Hazel said it, I did not say you were aggressive"
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What time does all the drama start? :D

Edit - just saw the post above me. So we didn't see the whole thing with the cucumbers? Just the fallout?
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    What time does all the drama start? :D

Edit - just saw the post above me. So we didn't see the whole thing with the cucumbers? Just the fallout?

Precisely.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie says the Daley comment at 25:17.

Hazel's facial reaction is a mix of :eek: and :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Poll results show 73% of viewers believe that Charlie is at fault. Absolutely, anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie's comment was so out of order
  • lubo 25lubo 25 Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is one instance where it's not down to opinion the truth is there for all to see
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Charlie says the Daley comment at 25:17.

Hazel's facial reaction is a mix of :eek: and :confused:

:D:D:D
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    24:30 her words are jumbled up but she's paranoid about what happened to D and worried she may get booted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    28:16

Gina getting told off by BB lmao :D
    Forum Member
    24:30 her words are jumbled up but she's paranoid about what happened to D and worried she may get booted.

You can see shes worried, shes going to be Daley'd in the sense that Hazel claims she was aggressive in the Diary Room, when HAzel assures her she is okay.
  • wendy13wendy13 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hazel manipulating the situation as always.

the real issue is that hazel doesnt want anyone to raise anything about daley and her abusive part in it... and note daley was drunk as charlie whilst hazel was not. it seems hazel has a MO.

and the whole argument is really all about charlie undermining hazels victim act over daleys eviction.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    nicmars wrote: »
    28:16

Gina getting told off by BB lmao :D
    Gina's so hilarious :D
    Forum Member
    wendy13 wrote: »

the real issue is that hazel doesnt want anyone to raise anything about daley and her abusive part in it... and note daley was drunk as charlie whilst hazel was not. it seems hazel has a MO.

and the whole argument is really all about charlie undermining hazels victim act over daleys eviction.

Indeed, Charlie was getting Daley'd
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    MerDeNoms_ wrote: »
    You can see shes worried, shes going to be Daley'd in the sense that Hazel claims she was aggressive in the Diary Room, when HAzel assures her she is okay.

She is worried because she is a drunken idiot who lacks control. She clearly has had mental health issues, and most likely still does.

She is also leading Dexter and Calum on in the house and to be quite honest, seems like a very easy pull. Nothing classy or posh about her.

I'm not against Charlie, I think she has been a decent enough housemate, but after a while their flaws can become boring and annoying to the point that suddenly I just go off someone. It just seems like she has a drink and then suddenly she is putting her foot in it and then boring everyone by going on and on and on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina is Hilarious

her face on 33:34 :D
  • elfstar89elfstar89 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MerDeNoms_ wrote: »

Charlie is so dumb if she was in trouble she would have been called up to the DR. Hazel was in the DR all of 3 minutes max. Charlie actually thinks in 3 minutes time Hazel would have convinced BB that Charlie needs to be chucked out of the house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    The majority who saw live feed think Charlie was in the wrong! I agree !
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    wendy13 wrote: »

Great MO. Being able to hold her drink or stay sober while the woman abusing boxer and the psychotic addict lose all self control. :p
    GAWD..........and people usually label the Irish uncontrolled drinkers.:D
  • hearditallbeforhearditallbefor Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie behaved like a spoilt brat tonight, and Hazel did not deserve what Charlie did tonight, twisting it all away from herself Charlie definitely looks a prize overreacting immature idiot , and Hazel came off looking more reasonable and fair, and handled the nasty comment from Charlie about Daley really well.

Unfortunately, Gina who can't stand Hazel, jumped on the bandwagon and told Hazel that her eye didn't hurt - what a surprise, she can't stand her, and who is Gina to tell Hazel if her eye hurt or not - silly little girl !

And I wish Hazel will tell everyone , particularly Charlie what Daley actually did to her in the SH< Because even during the argument while Charlie was trying to justify using Daley to Hazel she still threw in the comment......
    @Daley was a nice person@
    but even if Hazel did tell Charlie exactly what had happened to her, Charlie probably wouldn't be that sympathetic because it doesn't affect herself, and it is all about me me me with Charlie isn't it.:cool:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    She is worried because she is a drunken idiot who lacks control. She clearly has had mental health issues, and most likely still does.

She is also leading Dexter and Calum on in the house and to be quite honest, seems like a very easy pull. Nothing classy or posh about her.

I'm not against Charlie, I think she has been a decent enough housemate, but after a while their flaws can become boring and annoying to the point that suddenly I just go off someone. It just seems like she has a drink and then suddenly she is putting her foot in it and then boring everyone by going on and on and on.
    She's more slutty than Hazel ever was. She is a P-tease. End of.