Options

Hazel showing her true colours

Comments

• Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my, WE HAVE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS AND HAS SPOKEN TO HAZEL, ON THE FORUM PEOPLE!!!

Why the 'thank you very much' by the way? It's not like I'm directing any comments towards Hazel at you. You do understand that, right?

Now, now, calm down! Lower the caps, they are very glaring! No need to shout. Lets hope that Sam wins now!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    But she was not sarky, she was respectful. Sara asked the same question, was she been sarky.

Don't bother rising to it quasi, there are some very angry people tonight! Hazel was very kind to Sophie, she could have said that she had seen footage of her bitching about her to Gina, but didn't!

As usual Hazel acted in a very professional, lovely manner, makes you realise why we like Hazel!;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please!!! Hazel was trying to be as kind as possible and quite the opposite of being a bitch. Get over it, Hazel has many fans on the outside and she is very happy to be out of that hell hole thank you very much!

Hazel looking very beautiful tonight!:)

But not as beautiful as Sara. Sara's lips and cheek implants aren't nearly as obvious.
  • Options
    LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    This thread is ridiculous even by this forums standards ....Hazel done nothing wrong there and NO I am not a Hazel fan
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Oh my, WE HAVE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS AND HAS SPOKEN TO HAZEL, ON THE FORUM PEOPLE!!!

Why the 'thank you very much' by the way? It's not like I'm directing any comments towards Hazel at you. You do understand that, right?

Calm down, no need to shout...

We all seemingly saw it different from the way you did.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vpower wrote: »
    Agree and agree:D

Thank you, my dear!:)
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow.....OP go and watch again.

There's no way Hazel said or done anything nasty or bad about Sophie.

In fact, had she wanted to, she could have asked her why she was so two-faced and stabbing her in the back and running off to Gina with all her little stories.

Hazel has watched the footage and could've went to town on Sophie had she chosen to, but didn't.

Why? Because she knows Sophie is just a stupid little follower who thought she was in with the in crowd.
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now, now, calm down! Lower the caps, they are very glaring! No need to shout. Lets hope that Sam wins now!:)

Sorry that wasn't me shouting, although I do apologise for the glaring text hurting your eyes :)

There isn't actually a tanoy facility on the forum so that was the next best thing.
  • Options
    SAFC_DerrySAFC_Derry Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being a bitch to Sophie but disguising it as pity, patronising bitch!

Give it a rest the girl is out. Her question was reasonable considering she could of said a lot more.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Don't bother rising to it quasi, there are some very angry people tonight! Hazel was very kind to Sophie, she could have said that she had seen footage of her bitching about her to Gina, but didn't!

As usual Hazel acted in a very professional, lovely manner, makes you realise why we like Hazel!;)

This is why Hazel is in most people's top 3 HM's this year, along with Dan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hermione22 wrote: »
    But not as beautiful as Sara. Sara's lips and cheek implants aren't nearly as obvious.

Meowwwwwwwww!!!!! Both beautiful girls, including Sophie as well. Always give a NICE compliment when it is due! It takes nothing to say something nice!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kate03 wrote: »
    Wow.....OP go and watch again.

There's no way Hazel said or done anything nasty or bad about Sophie.

In fact, had she wanted to, she could have asked her why she was so two-faced and stabbing her in the back and running off to Gina with all her little stories.

Hazel has watched the footage and could've went to town on Sophie had she chosen to, but didn't.

Why? Because she knows Sophie is just a stupid little follower who thought she was in with the in crowd.

No thanks, I'd rather not rewind to watch the living car crash that is Hazel again. But I respect your opinion.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hermione22 wrote: »

Hha Sara has no implants and neither does Hazel.Hazel has always had full cheeks and lips, They are natural for a 24 year old. Young women have full faces, older ones don't.
    To say either girl has implants is ludicrous.
    Work on yourself and stop slating on pretty girls, it just comes across as jealousy.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    Sara asked basically the same question, yet no criticism of her :confused:
  • Options
    callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really? Do you have a link for this?
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would have actually preferred hazel to say why were u being sneaky about me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes Jack, Hazel and Dan were definitely my top two this year, loved them to bits and it really is a travesty that these two are not still there but the gruesome twosome are!

But it is interesting how lovely that both of these two have been since coming out and do not lower themselves to slate other housemates but to be nice to them! I really do think that they were the most normal, genuine housemates this year.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Sara asked basically the same question, yet no criticism of her :confused:

All of the panel were of the same opinion tonight as we know kopite, but it's only Hazel who gets any flak on this forum.

And for what?

Sophie got a very easy time of it both by Emma and BBOTS imo.

Not that I wanted her to be given a hard time of it, but by comparison to Emma interviewing Hazel, she truly escaped and had it easy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's not in her nature. She's a crafty persona and will always get her point across in a roundabout way, very cutting way.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well if op thought that question was horrid, what would he think of that ..:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too, robbies_gal.

Makes me wonder about this show and if the panel are given a no-go area or told not to ask certain questions because it will open a can of worms about another hm.............i.e. Gina. The protected one. :rolleyes:;)
  • Options
    AJ_is_HOTAJ_is_HOT Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who cares, it's only Sophie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    Well if op thought that question was horrid, what would he think of that ..:eek:

Exactly :D:D
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's not in her nature. She's a crafty persona and will always get her point across in a roundabout way, very cutting way.

She was straight up, friendly and direct no roundabouts at all and Sara asked the same question.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »

I would've preferred it. I like when a person is honest and says what they really feel rather than hiding behind a fame grimace whilst asking a question which she really should be asking herself.