Options

Leanne Last Night

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    What stands out most about Saint Leanne (apart from her being a nasty, self righteous, sanctimonious cow that is) is her hypocrisy. When Peter let Simon go and live with her, he did it to make his son happy but Leanne threw it back his face. She refused to let him see Simon coz 'it would disrupt his routine.' Eventually she threatened to take Simon away from him and continued to refuse to let Peter see him, using the 'he needs to get into a routine' excuse. When Peter asked if he could tell his son that he was sorry and that he loved him, a smug Leanne and a slimy Nick laughed in his face and even made a bet on him.

Now that Peter has gone, Simon has been passed around from granny Gail to granny Stella to uncle Nick... so much for his 'routine':rolleyes:

Agreed entirely with this post.

And also, wouldn't it disrupt his routine anyway even if Leanne and Nick did move away from the Street? :rolleyes:

Tell me about it, all 'Saint' Leanne cares about is one person only and that's herself. What I didn't understand was when Simon wanted to see Leanne but Peter wouldn't let him, why didn't they just agree that Simon lives with Peter but sees Leanne at weekends? Would have made more sense I reckon.

Even though Sunita is just as bad, I would have loved it if she slapped Leanne in the bistro, would have made my night. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ben2012 wrote: »
    Agreed entirely with this post.

And also, wouldn't it disrupt his routine anyway even if Leanne and Nick did move away from the Street? :rolleyes:

Tell me about it, all 'Saint' Leanne cares about is one person only and that's herself. What I didn't understand was when Simon wanted to see Leanne but Peter wouldn't let him, why didn't they just agree that Simon lives with Peter but sees Leanne at weekends? Would have made more sense I reckon.

Even though Sunita is just as bad, I would have loved it if she slapped Leanne in the bistro, would have made my night. :D

Same!:D

Peter and Leanne were (for most of the time) as bad as eachother during the custody story line. Carla told Peter that he was overreacting when he banned Saint Leanne from seeing Simon and he should have listened to her because she was the only one who had Simon's best interests at heart but like always Peter had to have his own way.

...still, at least he saw sense and eventually listened to his son. Hypocritical, holier than thou Leanne just went on to do exactly what Peter had done, only worse! Her idea of having Simon's best interests at heart, was to instigate an argument with Peter, infront of Simon, while he was lying in a hospital bed:rolleyes:

If Curly Si was their main priority and all that mattered to them was what was best for him, they would have come to an agreement for his sake a long time ago.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    I was actually on leanne side, i wonder where curly was (deirdre/ken were at the hospital, so who was looking after precious curly and changing his precious routine) ;)

sunita soo pathetic, parading her 'relationship' with karl around, its embarrassing for sunita, it doesnt take a genius to know that karl doesnt like her.

BIB - Erm...... Nick!!! Leanne is allowed a night out now and then.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    umm....it was completely uncalled for. Sunita was minding her own business just popping to the loo when Leanne kicks it all off. Silly mare should have kept her mouth shut.
  • Options
    rocky2012rocky2012 Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    umm....it was completely uncalled for. Sunita was minding her own business just popping to the loo when Leanne kicks it all off. Silly mare should have kept her mouth shut.

i thought sunita was stupid for glancing over with a smile first she should of just walked past and not looked at them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    I was actually on leanne side, i wonder where curly was (deirdre/ken were at the hospital, so who was looking after precious curly and changing his precious routine) ;)

sunita soo pathetic, parading her 'relationship' with karl around, its embarrassing for sunita, it doesnt take a genius to know that karl doesnt like her.

Ha it was probably uncle Nick or grandma Gail looking after Curly again? Now that Peter has gone, funny how Leanne doesn't give a toss about Curly's routine anymore:rolleyes:

Sunitart is deluding herself. Foolish woman.
  • Options
    tennysonpennytennysonpenny Posts: 288
    Forum Member
    It made me laugh when Sunita said "I've not come here for a fight"

and Leanne's priceless reply "I 'AVE!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Tom_Willis wrote: »
    Same!:D

Peter and Leanne were (for most of the time) as bad as eachother during the custody story line. Carla told Peter that he was overreacting when he banned Saint Leanne from seeing Simon and he should have listened to her because she was the only one who had Simon's best interests at heart but like always Peter had to have his own way.

...still, at least he saw sense and eventually listened to his son. Hypocritical, holier than thou Leanne just went on to do exactly what Peter had done, only worse! Her idea of having Simon's best interests at heart, was to instigate an argument with Peter, infront of Simon, while he was lying in a hospital bed:rolleyes:

If Curly Si was their main priority and all that mattered to them was what was best for him, they would have come to an agreement for his sake a long time ago.

Yeah, that I did disagree with, when Peter banned Leanne from seeing Simon, but again, why didn't he just agree for Simon to see Leanne at weekends and Simon living at home with him? Much easier I reckon.

Yep exactly, but no, both Leanne and Peter just kept stirring up trouble etc, Leanne didn't like the truth when Carla mentioned her having an affair with Nick. :rolleyes:

God I hate Leanne so much. :mad:
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's funny how people's opinions change - a few months ago many many posters were saying how great Leanne was, how she and Peter were perfect together etc and now everyone wants her to bog off.

Love the first post though about Sunita "shoving her arse in Stella's face and rubbing her nose in it" :D the images I imagine from that!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of tarts I do wonder if Stella (and Eva) will ever find out about Leanne's past.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AshSan wrote: »
    Speaking of tarts I do wonder if Stella (and Eva) will ever find out about Leanne's past.

i think they will but i think that will not change there relationship i mean stella not going to reject leanne i do not see what the point if she does there been hints leanne telling stella about her past over the last year
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me too. I even wooped lol. I love Lianne, she's one of my favourite characters
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. I even wooped lol. I love Lianne, she's one of my favourite characters

she one of my fave character although i get a lot of stick for liking her
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rocky2012 wrote: »
    she one of my fave character although i get a lot of stick for liking her

To be fair, its normally just from Carla fans. I used to get loads of real nastiness on here for liking Maria.
    Once she stopped 'getting in the way' of Carla and Liam, suddenly all the Maria hate died down. Coincidence?!
  • Options
    EugenieEugenie Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB: that's just the thing for me. Leanne is just unpleasant and has a certain aggression for me.

I really don't agree that Jane Danson is a great actress. Leanne has really suffered a lot recently with miscarriage and the whole Peter and Carla thing BUT somehow I can't really empathise with her or feel any liking for the Leanne character. I just find her unpleasant and that way of spitting out every line...

Priscilla: love the line "precious curly" !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ben2012 wrote: »
    Yeah, that I did disagree with, when Peter banned Leanne from seeing Simon, but again, why didn't he just agree for Simon to see Leanne at weekends and Simon living at home with him? Much easier I reckon.

Yep exactly, but no, both Leanne and Peter just kept stirring up trouble etc, Leanne didn't like the truth when Carla mentioned her having an affair with Nick. :rolleyes:

God I hate Leanne so much. :mad:

I never got why he didn't agree either. I put it down to Peter being a selfish idiot.

Saint Leanne is worse. She was a prostitute, druggie, arsonist, lottery thief, cheat but she was more bearable then than she is now. Now, she's a nasty, bitter, hypocritical, self righteous, sanctimonious cow, who believed she was entitled to threaten to take Peter's son away from him and refuse to let Peter see his son, while telling everyone who would listen, "I love that little boy":rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    To be fair, its normally just from Carla fans. I used to get loads of real nastiness on here for liking Maria.
    Once she stopped 'getting in the way' of Carla and Liam, suddenly all the Maria hate died down. Coincidence?!

i get stick for liking stella as well