Comments

• tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smash her Moira
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moira can win a verbal argument with Emma, but Emma will find more subtle ways to be vindictive to Moira
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma is pretty in a girl next door way. Gillian Kearney is a better actress than Natalie Robe (?), who I think was great in the past but the recent story lines must be soul destroying for Natalie. Moira is strong, feisty woman who seems to have lost her mojo ATM. Both actresses need strong story lines to show their great acting skills. Any actor with rubbish story line is going to look rubbish IMO.
  • Jade_StreisandJade_Streisand Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    bornfree wrote: »
    Emma is pretty in a girl next door way. Gillian Kearney is a better actress than Natalie Robe (?), who I think was great in the past but the recent story lines must be soul destroying for Natalie. Moira is strong, feisty woman who seems to have lost her mojo ATM. Both actresses need strong story lines to show their great acting skills. Any actor with rubbish story line is going to look rubbish IMO.

I think they are both great actresses, better than say the ones who play Ali and Ruby but they haven't been given a good or proper storyline to show of their talents.
    Forum Member
    Moira can win a verbal argument with Emma, but Emma will find more subtle ways to be vindictive to Moira

Yeah I think that Emma will do more things behind the scenes so to speak to get at Moira, more sneaky things.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they are both great actresses, better than say the ones who play Ali and Ruby but they haven't been given a good or proper storyline to show of their talents.

Forty/Sixty a day is just playing herself :D
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Forty/Sixty a day is just playing herself :D

Indeed :D