Neighbours do Eastenders - fantastic!!!!

Comments

• EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Robinson as a Grant Mitchell type with the shaven head was my favourite :D
  • lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG that was LOL hilarious!! Brilliant!! :D Seems like DTC loved it too if you look at his twitter! Paul as Phil :D Loved the "you ain't muvva" scene too, not to mention "Karl, it's February!" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG that was LOL hilarious!! Brilliant!! :D Seems like DTC loved it too if you look at his twitter! Paul as Phil :D Loved the "you ain't muvva" scene too, not to mention "Karl, it's February!" :D

And Peggy's famous "Get out of my pub!!" got an airing from Sheila :D
  • KrstiKrsti Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Brilliant, very clever:)
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    When we first saw Sheila, I thought she was meant to be Sharon.
  • Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a very class thing to do for a fellow soap, well done to Neighbours.:):)
  • 2Legit2Quit2Legit2Quit Posts: 4,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is brilliant, watched it about 10 times already. Loved Paul being Phil Mitchell. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably the funniest bit of all was Karl telling Susan at the start that soap operas "are a load of old rubbish".....LOL :D
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loved that!

"Is this Coronation Road" :D
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,597
    Forum Member
    I love it. I like how they've linked to their own stories too. They really know how to have fun at Neighbours. I could never imagine the other soaps doing this for another. (I know the charity sketch a few years, but that's not like this).
  • OdonataOdonata Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved that! Best tribute I have seen!
    Such an awesome thing for the neighbours team to do. I love soaps supporting other soaps. Fills me with warm fuzzies.
  • StevieRStevieR Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    "Sling yer hook"

"Don't say it!"

"Get out of my pub"

Genius, well done Nighbours. I think all the soaps should have a go and replicate iconic scenes from each others show. Very funny. Paul's "Phil" was very realistic!
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing so glad they paud tribute and hope EE repay the favour
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    all_night wrote: »
    I love it. I like how they've linked to their own stories too. They really know how to have fun at Neighbours. I could never imagine the other soaps doing this for another. (I know the charity sketch a few years, but that's not like this).

Lauren's 'People come back....different' :D

Simply done, but excellently done, and very nice tribute
  • kazzieconkazziecon Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    I have watched Neighbours for ages but recognised some faces! This parody is absolutely brilliant!
  • jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to watching this later at home OP.

As much as I hate EE (I will not have it on in the house, I don't want to see or hear ugly skanky people bellowing at each other - just my opinion of course!), I do love Neighbours.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,938
    Forum Member
    What sweeties, such a nice tribute.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,175
    Forum Member
    That's really cool. Nicely done.
    Forum Member
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    That's really cool. Nicely done.

It's a clever move, with all the publicity eastenders is currently getting a lot of people will check it out and will see that Neighbours has an anniversary special coming up too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Really classy move by the Soaps this week. It's always nice when they come together. Think it's the fans that get at eachother's throats the most LOL.
  • lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was really good! Makes me look forward to tonight even more :D

I never thought I'd here "sling your hook" on neighbours! :)
  • LNSLNS Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This was such a great gesture.

Loved it.

Kat bit was funny lol
    Forum Member
    Furious wrote: »
    Really classy move by the Soaps this week. It's always nice when they come together. Think it's the fans that get at eachother's throats the most LOL.

I know Corrie sent flowers and a couple of the ho crowd sent selfies of themselves but what other things have they done?
  • jojo2008jojo2008 Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I know Corrie sent flowers and a couple of the ho crowd sent selfies of themselves but what other things have they done?
    Well Emmerdale was very supportive of EE's live week on Tuesday

"Oooh, what shall we watch now that #Emmerdale is finished for the night? Recommendations! #NowtOn"

:D
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,175
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »

Both Corrie and Emmerdale's production offices sent messages of good Luck and support on Tuesday.