EE - did you see Cindy Beale lurking in the background?

Comments

• dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice touch
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    How did you know Kathy was returning from the "dead"? It seems a couple of people on here knew before the mainstream media story broke about Kath coming back to Eastenders.
  • summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    How did you know Kathy was returning from the "dead"? It seems a couple of people on here knew before the mainstream media story broke about Kath coming back to Eastenders.

I had a "Summerhayes" moment when all the pieces just fell into place and I was sure it was going to happen. The same thing actually happened to me with Danielle's death too. I knew she was going to die just as Ronnie found out the truth. I must just have a knack for these things.

Then when DS kept deleting my posts on the subject, I knew I was right.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    summer_ste wrote: »

Why does it say Scrabbler is a cvnt at the top?! :o
  • solace2008solace2008 Posts: 1,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Could that be a hint if she was returning too. Perhaps she was in cahoots with Kathy,,as the last we heard of Cindy was that she was in prison and that she'd 'died' in childbirth after having Cindy Jr. (whose father wanted nothing to do with her or their child).
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »

I could pretty much tell once they aired that scene with Phil. Ben and Ian in the burger kitchen, there wasn't really anything else that scene could be pointing towards
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Why does it say Scrabbler is a cvnt at the top?! :o

Hmmm it seems anyone can add tags to a photo, and some stupid idiot thought that would be funny to add that to my photo.

Hope whoever it was gets a personality transplant soon.

Don't dignify them with further discussion. Back to Kathy/Cindy discussion...
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah and the pic was a shot of Cindy from when she was in Lake Como in Italy late 1997.

Yes I am that big a Cindy fan. Miss her dreadfully.
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Kathy return was and would be a far better choice than Cindy, and to bring the two of them back would be a bit too much IMO
    Forum Member
    A Kathy return was and would be a far better choice than Cindy, and to bring the two of them back would be a bit too much IMO

Was it Cindy or Kathy who died offscreen first?
  • zonizoni Posts: 3,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it Cindy or Kathy who died offscreen first?

Kathy died off screen in 2006 (I think she left the show around 2000).

Cindy died during Cindy j's birth so that would have been around 1999 (assuming CJ is around 16) so 7 years before Kathy.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a "Summerhayes" moment when all the pieces just fell into place and I was sure it was going to happen. The same thing actually happened to me with Danielle's death too. I knew she was going to die just as Ronnie found out the truth. I must just have a knack for these things.

Then when DS kept deleting my posts on the subject, I knew I was right.

Awww that Danielle death scene was heartbreaking in every sense. It turned Ronnie into such a tragic character, as he went onto lose two more children (one of which was a miscarriage).

That's a really good knack. Such a shame Ronnie didn't get that happy ending in 2009. I do wonder how their relationship would've developed all these years if Danielle wasn't killed. Might have made Ronnie less volatile in personality. Having a child is something she wanted more than ever.
  • MarkjukMarkjuk Posts: 30,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solace2008 wrote: »
    Could that be a hint if she was returning too. Perhaps she was in cahoots with Kathy,,as the last we heard of Cindy was that she was in prison and that she'd 'died' in childbirth after having Cindy Jr. (whose father wanted nothing to do with her or their child).

Phil disappeared off at the end of the live episode with another passport going into the bag.......