Options

Uuden Musiikin Kilpailu 2015 (Finland National Final)

124»

Comments

• Options
    kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    rosetta12 wrote: »
    For anyone looking for a nice warm-up to UMK, or just a trip down the memory lane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnybEDrbRgw

Some very underrated gems in there ;) Just a pity Softengine is missing, as it ends in 2013.

They are my new favorite band. I sent them a msessage today to say they need to do Download festival, they would be perfect and i think people would like tham. Lordi did it a few years ago and Apocalypta are headlining there this summer.

was born in 1961

loving it all . ahh the 80's time of the mullets. from 76 onwards i think i could sing most of them in finnish.
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satin Circus "Crossroads"
    rosetta12 wrote: »
    For anyone looking for a nice warm-up to UMK, or just a trip down the memory lane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnybEDrbRgw

Some very underrated gems in there ;) Just a pity Softengine is missing, as it ends in 2013.

You've put me in a full on Finnish mood! Of all the classic Finnish songs 'Niin Kaunis on Taivas' is my absolute favourite. I think Finland is fast becoming one of my favourite ESC countries. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lmao 2002 finland woman. she has the same looks and moves almost as Tijana from macedonia To the sky hahhaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    im very very shocked there were so many last places , scandalous. not right
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I loved shanghai lights but it didnt make it through. awesome song with a james bond riff at that start
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What time do you think the songs will be finished by tonight? might head to Finland for the first hour before Slovenia
  • Options
    rosetta12rosetta12 Posts: 4,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Opera Skaala "Heart of Light"
    You've put me in a full on Finnish mood! Of all the classic Finnish songs 'Niin Kaunis on Taivas' is my absolute favourite. I think Finland is fast becoming one of my favourite ESC countries. :)
    Glad if I've put people in the mood :) Hope I won't ruin it by saying this but that 1996 entry is actually one of our worst entries imo... :blush:

My favourites are e.g. 1973, 1976 :blush:, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1983, 1985, 1987...
    im very very shocked there were so many last places , scandalous. not right
    You can say that again :p
    Lmao 2002 finland woman. she has the same looks and moves almost as Tijana from macedonia To the sky hahhaha
    She was actually one of the 3 chicks singing "Nuku pommiin" in the interval act in 2nd heat :D Looks so much better with long hair & skirt...
    phill363 wrote: »
    What time do you think the songs will be finished by tonight? might head to Finland for the first hour before Slovenia
    No idea, sorry! But the songs probably won't be finished by that...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh just read they all start at 7ish except Hungary, for some reason I had Slovenia down as 8

Torn now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh just read they all start at 7ish except Hungary, for some reason I had Slovenia down as 8

Torn now
    Just juggle between streams, if you can't decide ;)
  • Options
    big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

CatCat is myfavourite:blush:
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,277
    Forum Member
    Shava "Ostarilla"

Torn now

That's down to me, since the fan sites and the Slovenian tv guide were muddling up all the times the other day. :blush: I wish it had've been on later though to save the stream flicking!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    That's down to me, since the fan sites and the Slovenian tv guide were muddling up all the times the other day. :blush: I wish it had've been on later though to save the stream flicking!

Oh well Finland for me then watch the Slovenian performances on Youtube or something
  • Options
    Shar_dsShar_ds Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So many sighs :-(

I don't wish any ill on PKN, but this is a scooch level result for Suomi :'(
  • Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cyndi would never have done well.
  • Options
    chrono88chrono88 Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear :lol:
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angelo De Nile "All For Victory"
    Shar_ds wrote: »
    So many sighs :-(

I don't wish any ill on PKN, but this is a scooch level result for Suomi :'(

PKN makes Scooch sound like a masterpiece. I feel bad for wanting to boo them :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    PKN makes Scooch sound like a masterpiece. I feel bad for wanting to boo them :blush:
    Well that's taking it a bit too far, they're both equally bad, only in a different way :p

Such a great & exciting final show, with so many better options, and then this is the result... :cry: After the the jury votes, I was starting to believe PKN actually won't win, but no, that hope was trashed... Now I really wish the jury had had more say, like 50%!