Options

Teenage Footballer makes sick comments about Steven Gerrard's daughter

darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
Forum Member
✭✭
The Rochdale youth player posted the vile remarks under an online snap of the Liverpool captain with his youngest girl Lourdes.

Reds ace Gerrard captioned the Instagram picture: “My World.”

But the young footballer then wrote: “I’d bang your girl Stevie.”

The comment provoked uproar from fans who branded the youth – a rising star tipped for the top – a paedophile.

Source

I don't care if he is a teenager, he should be named / shamed & banned from ever playing for a club again.

Comments

• Options
    Bingo_Bingo_ Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lourdes?
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is sick
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Call the army.
  • Options
    LurkingGoodLurkingGood Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I'd bang your girl, Stevie" usually would mean his missus.
  • Options
    TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member

Yeah I did think of that, and he might say he meant that in his defence.
  • Options
    The_don1The_don1 Posts: 17,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Idiot uses social media to prove he is a idiot.

Like this don't happen every minute of every day.

Let's stone him
  • Options
    Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Sick, but what i also can't understand is why a Footballer, even a teenager or anyone for that matter would write such a thing on social media as they know it will cause uproar and also they can be caught and dealt with and in this instance there is a good chance he will lose his job. No more than the sick idiot deserves.
  • Options
    kingjeremykingjeremy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Teenager says something stupid, oh no.

What a bunch of nonsense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't not what the point of this posting pictures nonsense.

He would be the first one to complain if some reporter snapped a picture of his children and published it yet then turns around and places the picture which can be seen by as many people as most papers have sales and allows idiots to comment on.
  • Options
    Andy-BAndy-B Posts: 6,800
    Forum Member
    If it's news to Gerrard there are idiots out there, I'd be surprised. Just keep your private life private. Is it that hard?
  • Options
    OrchideamOrchideam Posts: 5,487
    Forum Member
    So, in future no player should parade with their kids after the last home match of the season anymore? Why in hell should the idiots and pervs win?? I like seeing the family side of players, the human side, and if some idiot thinks they have the right to stop it by moronic remarks, they have won. No, not on at all. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orchideam wrote: »
    So, in future no player should parade with their kids after the last home match of the season anymore? Why in hell should the idiots and pervs win?? I like seeing the family side of players, the human side, and if some idiot thinks they have the right to stop it by moronic remarks, they have won. No, not on at all. >:(

Very different from posting the picture on the Internet.

If you are going to do that the security settings should be on maximum and not for anyone to see them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The_don1 wrote: »
    Very different from posting the picture on the Internet.

If you are going to do that the security settings should be on maximum and not for anyone to see them.

Why??? Why in hell is it always the perving idiots that win in these cases? No, they should be the ones put under control (lock and key if I had my way), it's revolting that normal people can't do normal things because of them. Freedom of speech etc? My a*se!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why??? Why in hell is it always the perving idiots that win in these cases? No, they should be the ones put under control (lock and key if I had my way), it's revolting that normal people can't do normal things because of them. Freedom of speech etc? My a*se!

Is it normal to share photos of young children with millions of people? Is it normal to go around showing pictures of your children to total strangers?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The_don1 wrote: »
    Is it normal to share photos of young children with millions of people? Is it normal to go around showing pictures of your children to total strangers?

The real point here is 'Why shouldn't it be?' The royal family are always in the media with their kids, and no unseemly comments appear to be made. Children and babies appear on Facebook & You Tube daily with seldom an evil word said. So what is the difference, and I still beg the answer to the question - Why are we letting the pervs and morons win? Because that's what we appear to be doing by 'telling' famous people to hide their kids from view.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The real point here is 'Why shouldn't it be?' The royal family are always in the media with their kids, and no unseemly comments appear to be made. Children and babies appear on Facebook & You Tube daily with seldom an evil word said. So what is the difference, and I still beg the answer to the question - Why are we letting the pervs and morons win? Because that's what we appear to be doing by 'telling' famous people to hide their kids from view.

Famous people hid their kids from view all the time. Many have sued the press for publishing such photo's

Their are very strict rules regarding photos of children in the public domain for a reason. That's just common sense.

What is the reasoning and purpose behind allowing people to comment on these photos?

Winning and losing is just nonsense. The world is no different today because some random put a picture on a website. Nobody has won or lost by doing it. It's a pointless activity
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must be something in the Rochdale air.
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You would think so, but am not too sure that he was referring to Alex as the photo in which the comment was made, didn't include her, was just Steven and his daughter.
  • Options
    d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,531
    Forum Member
    kingjeremy wrote: »
    Teenager says something stupid, oh no.

What a bunch of nonsense.

It's way beyond 'something stupid'. The child he joked about banging is three years old FFS, sick doesn't even start to describe it - and I am as far from being a Gerrard fan as you can get.
  • Options
    kingjeremykingjeremy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Oh give over you huge drama queen, it's a stupid kid, making a stupid comment. Give him a slap on the wrists, tell him to keep his jokes about having sex with children to himself in future and everybody can move on and stop worrying about utterly trivial shit like this.
  • Options
    TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    Is it confirmed that he was referring to the girl? It seems obvious given that it was to a picture with his daughter but is it not possible that he was simply talking about Gerrard's wife? He probably was talking about his daughter, in which case it's obviously stupid, but I'm open to that possibility.
  • Options
    Andy-BAndy-B Posts: 6,800
    Forum Member
    d'@ve wrote: »
    It's way beyond 'something stupid'. The child he joked about banging is three years old FFS, sick doesn't even start to describe it ....
    kingjeremy wrote: »
    Oh give over you huge drama queen, it's a stupid kid, making a stupid comment. Give him a slap on the wrists, tell him to keep his jokes about having sex with children to himself in future and everybody can move on and stop worrying about utterly trivial shit like this.

LOL. Agree.
  • Options
    celesticelesti Posts: 26,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy is clearly a troll but a paedophile who should be banned from football for life? Bit mad, that.
  • Options
    Bingo_Bingo_ Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still, Lourdes?
  • Options
    roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ? Pinched from Madonna.