Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dale and Luke this week will face the next Big Brother eviction via the public vote on Friday 1 August. Dale received six nominations with Luke receiving five. This afternoon, Big Brother informed housemates that a number of them including Head of House Stuart, had broken the fundamental rule of talking about nominations several times today. Housemates have been predicting who will face the public vote, as well as who they may have nominated. Many housemates have been talking about nominations in code. Effective immediately was the loss of Stuart's title of Head of House. Big Brother has said that there will be further consequences. As a result of the rule break Darnell, Rex, Mohamed, Rachel, Maysoon, Kathreya and Stuart will join Dale and Luke to face the public vote. Phone lines will open tomorrow."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael is first to nominate and names Dale, saying, “We know what he said in the video last night. He would stab everyone in the back for the 100k”. Michael then names Rex, saying he is "offensive and obnoxious". Michael adds, “Over the last couple of days he has upset people I like”.

Mohamed then nominates Dale and Luke.

Next up is Rex and he nominates Dale, saying, “We saw his VT yesterday and he is the exact kind of person I don’t like”. Next, Rex nominates Luke, saying that since Rebecca has gone, Luke’s personality has “died”.

Stuart nominates Darnell and Maysoon.

Dale nominates Mohamed and Darnell.

Darnell nominates Dale, saying, “We have definitely fallen out”. Darnell then nominates Luke adding, “He’s not funny, he’s a miserable b*****d”.

Kathreya nominated Luke and Lisa.

Next to come to the Diary Room is Lisa, who names Rex for being a “wind-up merchant” and being “really annoying to live with”. Lisa’s second nomination goes to Dale, because he has gotten “more moody and harder to live with.”

Luke nominates Kathreya, saying, “The woman is an absolute drama queen. Everything she does is practically staged. The singing is relentless.” He then nominates Rachel for being “extremely irritating”.

Maysoon nominates Dale and Rex.

Rachel nominates Luke and Lisa.

Sara is the last housemate to nominate and she nominates Mohamed and Rachel as she did last week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the reasons for nominating Luke are hillarious and so true
  • MoxieMoxie Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was interested in who Rachel nominated. Not Rex I see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moxie wrote: »

I'm surprised about that too..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised about that too..

Stockholm :D
  • RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel's friends are also Rex's friends, which presents a problem for her.

Also, it could be argued, that by ignoring his behaviour, she is proving herself to be stronger than him.
  • ianinclevelandianincleveland Posts: 21,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moxie wrote: »

And even though he called her fake etc he didnt nominate her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doc Shmok wrote: »

Bless you :D tissue? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its a double eviction! Dale and Luke OUT! :D
  • FiftyFifty Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    saj2 wrote: »
    Some of the reasons for nominating Luke are hillarious and so true

Please, please vote out Luke of Dale!
  • JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    Relugus wrote: »
    Rachel's friends are also Rex's friends, which presents a problem for her.

Also, it could be argued, that by ignoring his behaviour, she is proving herself to be stronger than him.

I hope this is remembered when he upsets her the next time and she goes into the DR crying.

Big respect to Maysoon for nominating him and making less fuss and drama than Rachel did about it.

I guess Rachel really is a drama queen after all then. Big fuss over nothing at all.
  • OpaqueOpaque Posts: 5,286
    Forum Member
    Even if it's a double eviction I can't see Luke going.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Doc Shmok wrote: »

My Mum thinks that too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back to ignoring Rachels nominations i see.

If anything last weeks should have proved they are more worthy of being included than half that lot.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke will go if it's a vote to EVICT, but if it's a vote to SAFE he is staying.
  • Billy NomatesBilly Nomates Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member
    Fifty wrote: »
    Please, please vote out Luke of Dale!

Wasn't he in Robin Hood? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    rofl.
    hehehe