✭✭
Robbie Williams
Tom Jones
Cheryl Cole
Ricky willson

Comments

• 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Jason Derulo - As early as last year he said he wanted to judge the UK version and, if the papers are to be believed, he has put his name forward again for 2017.

Jess Glynne - I don't think Paloma is coming back and I'd hope against hope they don't bother with Jessie or Rita. Jess is kind of at the level Jessie was at when she first took the gig, so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see her turn up.

Boy George - I think he's been a real revelation this year and would hope he wouldn't leave.

Ricky - Coming fresh off two wins in a row, I'd like to think Ricky might stick around. I know he originally ruled himself out, but it has worked wonders for his public profile and he seems to genuinely enjoy it.
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,804
    Forum Member
    Is it up to ITV who the panel are or the programme makers?

I'd say ITV wouldn't want to tinker too much with the way it's produced for the BBC and say no panel change except for Paloma but please not Cheryl.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Not Will, thats for sure, after his behaviour last night, George may stay, but he was a little vocal too, Ricky will be there I reckon. I would like to see Tom return, and Kylie too.
  • dellzinchtdellzincht Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Blobby
    Prince Charles
    Tom the Researcher
    Ant & Dec
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    I think they may get people from X factor to do it since that's also on the same channel so my guess would be
    Alexandra Burke
    Ray Quinn
    Rhydian Roberts
    Leona Lewis
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Potts, Susan Boyle, Ashley and Pudsey.
  • Rachel_HarrisonRachel_Harrison Posts: 1,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    Is it up to ITV who the panel are or the programme makers?

I'd say ITV wouldn't want to tinker too much with the way it's produced for the BBC and say no panel change except for Paloma but please not Cheryl.

They are switching production companies as well as networks.

Pretty much everyone connected with making the show is changing.
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are switching production companies as well as networks.

Pretty much everyone connected with making the show is changing.

Even the coaches and the hosts
  • Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think ITV will want to differentiate itself from both the BBC show and X Factor as much as it can.

Robbie Williams
    Rod Stewart
    Mary J Blige
    Bradley Simpson (from The Vamps)

That's my prediction.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Ricky Wilson and Tom Jones then I'm not sure.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Stuart1000 wrote: »
    I think ITV will want to differentiate itself from both the BBC show and X Factor as much as it can.

Robbie Williams
    Rod Stewart
    Mary J Blige
    Bradley Simpson (from The Vamps)

That's my prediction.

Rod's a good call. Similar to Sir Tom but not as doddery!
  • horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ricky has already said that he won't be doing another series.
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Jason Derulo - As early as last year he said he wanted to judge the UK version and, if the papers are to be believed, he has put his name forward again for 2017.

Jess Glynne - I don't think Paloma is coming back and I'd hope against hope they don't bother with Jessie or Rita. Jess is kind of at the level Jessie was at when she first took the gig, so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see her turn up.

Boy George - I think he's been a real revelation this year and would hope he wouldn't leave.

Ricky - Coming fresh off two wins in a row, I'd like to think Ricky might stick around. I know he originally ruled himself out, but it has worked wonders for his public profile and he seems to genuinely enjoy it.

I think your suggestions are feasible. I think they'll want to keep two from BBC, and for some reason, I've always seen Jess Glynne coaching on the Voice.
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Jones has just lost his wife so I'd think signing up for a TV show will be the last thing on his mind. Such a shame for him after a long, happy marriage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Jones has just lost his wife so I'd think signing up for a TV show will be the last thing on his mind. Such a shame for him after a long, happy marriage.

Happy for him, as she forgave him repeatedly for cheating on her throughout the marriage
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they need someone who has a higher level of fame than anyone currently on the program to get people interested and someone who is more in touch with modern music. There were a lot of 80's songs being performed this year.
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tinie Tempah
    Robbie Williams
    Rod Stewart/George Michael/Elton John
    Leona Lewis
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also like these names to the list:

Michael Buble
    Ellie Goulding
    Lily Allen
    Emeli Sande
  • Kirsty_Jones90Kirsty_Jones90 Posts: 1,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also like these names to the list:

Michael Buble
    Ellie Goulding
    Lily Allen
    Emeli Sande

i think Ellie Goulding could be quite right.
    She is in album 3 area and might want to put the singing on hold for a couple of years, the Voice could be a good substitute to keep the cashflow going :D

I just hope Ricky does NOT return, fed up with the posing and attention seeking
  • SG87SG87 Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    I think they'll go for two female coaches this time as ITV is very female-friendly. One will be Rita or Nicole Scherzinger (whoever doesn't get on X Factor this year) and to throw a new name into the ring, Anastacia. She has bizarrely popped up on ITV quite a few times recently despite having nothing to promote.

I would also put money on Cheryl and Mel B joining the kids version.
  • drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely they can't have Cheryl Cole. Apart from the fact she's so closely associated with the X-Factor, it would be a complete joke having her coach other people on their vocals. But then again they have Rachel Stevens and one of The Saturdays on the Irish version... Another person I'd not like to see is Robbie Williams, as he's so self obsessed it would become all about him and not the contestants. He's much more suited to the X-Factor.

I'd personally like to see an older male coach who has a lot of experience in the industry like Lionel Richie or Rod Stewart, along with somebody like Craig David or James Blunt. Beverley Knight would be a good choice as a female coach, although I don't think she's interested in doing shows like The Voice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think Ellie Goulding could be quite right.
    She is in album 3 area and might want to put the singing on hold for a couple of years, the Voice could be a good substitute to keep the cashflow going :D

Not Ellie. Please!

She was a guest mentor during the Battle rounds on the Voice US. She was completely and utterly useless. Of the approximately 40 guest mentors they have had since the show started, I'd rank her in the bottom 3.
  • SG87SG87 Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    drakhen wrote: »
    Surely they can't have Cheryl Cole. Apart from the fact she's so closely associated with the X-Factor, it would be a complete joke having her coach other people on their vocals. But then again they have Rachel Stevens and one of The Saturdays on the Irish version... Another person I'd not like to see is Robbie Williams, as he's so self obsessed it would become all about him and not the contestants. He's much more suited to the X-Factor.

I'd personally like to see an older male coach who has a lot of experience in the industry like Lionel Richie or Rod Stewart, along with somebody like Craig David or James Blunt. Beverley Knight would be a good choice as a female coach, although I don't think she's interested in doing shows like The Voice.

Would Cheryl coaching really be any worse or less credible than Will? He has admitted himself he can't sing and all of his songs are autotuned. Kylie was also a coach and was great fun, but her vocal ability is also quite limited.
  • Kirsty_Jones90Kirsty_Jones90 Posts: 1,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like Mel Blatt to join, she has a real down to earth attitude and says it like it is, that would be refreshing.
    She did a great job on The Voice New Zealand from what I've seen

Other female judges:

Des'Ree
    Neneh Cherry
    Shaznay Lewis
    Sharlene Spiteri

Keep Will and Boy George