What do you find attractive about

1235»

Comments

• D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm an eye man. Love a woman with beautiful eyes and a pretty face and a warm smile. Also like dark hair.

And I love a slim, petite woman you can pick up. Makes things in the bedroom more fun. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sofajudge wrote: »
    I would have thought a 15 year old would be ideal to report what he finds attractive, as many hours would have been spent thinking on this very subject.

Here here

.....:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have thought a 15 year old would be ideal to report what he finds attractive, as many hours would have been spent thinking on this very subject.

Absolutely. We weren't talking about that, though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,512
    Forum Member
    horns wrote: »
    Absolutely. We weren't talking about that, though.

Point taken and apologies. He may have lots of female friends though and have researched their views thoroughly.

In answer to your point though, I find women particularly when young do have quite a narrow perception of perfection. With age and experience we become more realistic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Point taken and apologies. He may have lots of female friends though and have researched their views thoroughly.

In answer to your point though, I find women particularly when young do have quite a narrow perception of perfection. With age and experience we become more realistic.

here here

........:o

i do have a lot of female freinds ;)

more so then horns :D:):p
  • miss_minervoismiss_minervois Posts: 2,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Humility, vitality, intelligence, the rest is negotiable.
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there is nothing wrong in having a criteria for your ideal partner, but I do think it would be naive if you expected to meet 'the one' in your life who displays all the qualities that you desire.

In an ideal world, maybe but we don't live in an ideal world so it's better to be realistic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    here here

........:o

i do have a lot of female freinds ;)

more so then horns :D:):p

You have no idea how many such friends I may or may not have, nor I you. Given the fact that I have had twenty more years to gather acquaintances, though, I think your suggestion somewhat unlikely.
  • Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,908
    Forum Member
    Fingers. They tend to be the second thing I look at after the face.

Do you like these fingers?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/blog.php?b=142

Click on Examinus's link on his blog ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    horns wrote: »
    You have no idea how many such friends I may or may not have, nor I you. Given the fact that I have had twenty more years to gather acquaintances, though, I think your suggestion somewhat unlikely.

do you have a sense of humour?

:)
  • trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welsh-lad wrote: »
    Do you like these fingers?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/blog.php?b=142

Click on Examinus's link on his blog ;)

Yes, exactly what I like :o:) Long, proportioned, and clean.

I don't actually mind bitten nails either ( it would be hypocritical of me really), as long as they are clean.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    do you have a sense of humour?

:)

Yep. When you say something funny, I'll let you know.
  • pje1979pje1979 Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Big bum and big breasts (on women obv)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen some men with bigger breasts than my own. Haha.
  • pje1979pje1979 Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Leanna1989 wrote: »
    I've seen some men with bigger breasts than my own. Haha.

Me too, they're just not the same. Not that I've seen your breasts :o Oh you get what I mean :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I married a man who had the physical attributes I tend to go for, and while he hasn't exactly gone to seed overall because he cycles a lot, his receding hairline has receded.....lol. After 17 years of knowing him (and 15 years of marriage), I know the personality (with all its good, and bad bits) too well, or maybe I'm just the restless type.

So....I still get my head turned, but they've got to be special and a particular type. Physically, I go for tall, thin, broad shoulders, glasses make me go gooey. I also like intelligence, drive, talent, passion, and an ability to show their emotions, while remaining strong. So, I've been watching On Thin Ice. If James Cracknell "cracks" under the pressure I will probably fall for him. Jarvis Cocker rocks my boat too...lol. While I have a supposed type, in terms of who I have actually fallen for, famous or otherwise, its not always been for a particular type, at least not physically. The love of my life when I was 21, was quite round! Shame I let him go!

Your tastes change as you get older though, just because you change in the way you look at the world, based on your experiences and your situation. None of the above is fixed, and what one does in terms of relationships doesn't just depend on how attractive the person is, sexually or otherwise. Its the interrelationship between you, the level of security you both want, and whether you have children or not that also matter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's true you never get what you plan for and look at it this way...

I have found the woman of my dreams, both physically and even more amazingly mentally. And I'm quite fussy about my women. So I've been very lucky except that finding this there is also the complications that surround it.

There are many factors making this very hard to continue, children from another relationship, geography will become a problem with job, bills, family difficulties each, illnesses... everything you can think of surrounds what is basically a pure, pure love for two people who have happened to find exactly what they've always been looking for.

So sadly I think we are nearing the end of the line. I hope not though. :(

But it just goes to show you, if you are lucky enough to find someone who matches what you desire in a partner, think about how everything else needs to be perfect too. It's unlikely any of us will get complete perfection. Just have to do our best in this life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the opposite sex?

I love a guy's eyes and lips....mind you i also love a woman with a good pout on her too mmmm ;)
    I find a good mind and confidence in a women very appealing. As for looks I'm pretty much eclectic in my tastes or is that just an excuse for being desperate? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fresh Looking skin for some reason! And dark eyes.
  • KPG1978KPG1978 Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as they didnt hate me i would find them very attractive.
  • martinamerlotmartinamerlot Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice eyes, good teeth, deep voice (non-negotiable. A weak voice is a dealbreaker. :D), strong jawline, neck and shoulders, good sturdy build overall, rugby player's legs, big, rugged hands, a good covering of hair all over! ;)

Personality-shares common interests with me, loyal, sensitive, honest, humble, quiet...

Does such a person exist with all these qualities? :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice eyes, good teeth, deep voice (non-negotiable. A weak voice is a dealbreaker. :D), strong jawline, neck and shoulders, good sturdy build overall, rugby player's legs, big, rugged hands, a good covering of hair all over! ;)

Personality-shares common interests with me, loyal, sensitive, honest, humble, quiet...

Does such a person exist with all these qualities? :p:D

I'm all of those, except my voice is soft (not David Beckham soft but a gently spoken deep voice). And my hands are a bit on the soft and artistic side. And erm... I have about 37 hairs on my chest.

:o
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do we , have you seen Kylies new squeeze..:p:p:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmmmmm....well you may have become more realistic with age and experience, and so have I in terms of what I will put up with on a daily basis in order to have kids, lifestyle etc...you just do in the end don't you! In my fantasy world of course, anything goes....!! :o:)