Options

Dappy is FROM DA HOOD...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
Forum Member
Hood of the ford sierra in McDonalds car park where he was conceived!! :D

What an enormous P****, I bet the kids from his estate are laughing their asses off at his wannabe gangsta act, he better pray he stays out of jail because then he'll really be singing NA NA NAI!!! :o

Comments

• Options
    smokencheesesmokencheese Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xtramo wrote: »
    Hood of the ford sierra in McDonalds car park where he was conceived!! :D

What an enormous P****, I bet the kids from his estate are laughing their asses off at his wannabe gangsta act, he better pray he stays out of jail because then he'll really be singing NA NA NAI!!! :o

Pretty much a good summary of this disgusting creature :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Surely there must be a petition started to have the horse that kicked him in the face Knighted for services to humanity!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pretty much a good summary of this disgusting creature :D

I was trying to keep it as non-judgemental as possible :cool:
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xtramo wrote: »
    Surely there must be a petition started to have the horse that kicked him in the face Knighted for services to humanity!! :D

Fabulous :D
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he sounds rather middle-class when he forgets to put on the 'In-da-hood' accent .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    he sounds rather middle-class when he forgets to put on the 'In-da-hood' accent .

He is probably one of the best poster children for a lack of reasonable education!
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    innit bruv ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    innit bruv ;-)

Welcum 2 mi tred bredbin!! :D
  • Options
    Random42Random42 Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. The tendency to let his real accent slip blows his attempted gansta/urban/whatever speech. I did notice that when he, Jasmine and Lionel were sitting outside talking after the "Finger banging" comment, he randomly picked up an American accent whilst talking to Jasmine.

Just easily influenced by whoever he happens to be around I suppose. Maybe if he'd been cuffed up to Ollie he'd be speaking the Queens English, ol' bean.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Random42 wrote: »
    I agree. The tendency to let his real accent slip blows his attempted gansta/urban/whatever speech. I did notice that when he, Jasmine and Lionel were sitting outside talking after the "Finger banging" comment, I did notice he randomly picked up an American accent when talking to Jasmine.

Just easily influenced by whoever he happens to be around I suppose. Maybe if he'd been cuffed up to Ollie he'd be speaking the Queens English, ol' bean.

I bet he thinks all black men greet each other with a fist bump and wagwan!
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dappy is a decent guy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    He is a letch..the way he was acting with Jasmine when she was drunk..She is way out of his league and he knows it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dappy is a decent guy

If by decent you mean REPREHENSIBLE then you are totally right!! :D
  • Options
    Random42Random42 Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lynsey1000 wrote: »
    He is a letch..the way he was acting with Jasmine when she was drunk..She is way out of his league and he knows it!

Well, to be fair Jasmine wasn't pushing him away. Six of one and half a dozen of the other really.

I do think he's coming across as a bit of a letch though.
  • Options
    TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jasmine must have some very low self esteem to go touching his c0ck and what not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jasmine must have some very low self esteem to go touching his c0ck and what not.

Lol I bet she thinks he is some massive UK artist!!