Options

Got a Sleep Wrinkle problem.

oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Recently I was put on a mixture of morphine and Oxynorm.
I normally sleep on my back but I woke up lying on my Left side
I couldn't believe the mark in my face it was like an old scar.
I've tried everything I have and although better there is still a line there it looks so weird because the other side of my face is fine and this damn thing is running down my cheek.

I just wonder has anyone found a cream/Serum that works in easing this type of thing? I've been reading through the various things and the promises most of them make sound totally OTT with eye watering price tags.. :D

Comments

• Options
    morecowbellmorecowbell Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know of any cream.....but I used to suffer from the old sleeping scar face. I got myself a decent memory foam pillow from Dunelm Mill and a silk pillow case which fits snugly and that works a treat.

It's amazing how long those pillow scars last for!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know of any cream.....but I used to suffer from the old sleeping scar face. I got myself a decent memory foam pillow from Dunelm Mill and a silk pillow case which fits snugly and that works a treat.

It's amazing how long those pillow scars last for!

Yes I heard someone else mention a silk pillow case
    utterly insane I could understand if I had been sleeping for months but it was one night :o:o:D
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    Yes I heard someone else mention a silk pillow case
    utterly insane I could understand if I had been sleeping for months but it was one night :o:o:D

I think it a problem as you get older. Skin isn't as springy. I have heard that silk pillowcases are better for your skin all round.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it a problem as you get older. Skin isn't as springy. I have heard that silk pillowcases are better for your skin all round.

yep Im on this drug Humira at the moment and don't know what on earth its done to my skin but I can put bio oil on and within 10 mins its back like tissue paper
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about moisturising from within? For instance 1000mg of either Starflower oil, Vitamin E or Flaxseed oil?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a Quick update
    I heard about Carita range they can be very expensive so I found a trial set on Amazon.
    the Lagoon serum/Cream has nearly taken the line away its deep moisture and my skin hasn't looked this good in ages the trial set cost 25 pounds.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Apparently a sperm facial puts the spring back in your skin as its a live growing organism.