Movie Script Ideas?

MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
Forum Member
✭✭
Okay. I've come up with a few movie ideas.

Ecaps -

This script is pretty basic. But I've never known A zombie movie to be set in space (fully just about zombies) Ecaps is the spaceships name and also spells Space backwards. I didn't want the movie to be set around loads of brand new technology and just wanted to add A more present day look on it. The ship is a research centre and they are looking for a cure for diseases. A team of people are sent to the ship because they lost contact with them 2 weeks ago. Obviously on the ship they discover the*3.500 crew members on the ship have turnt into killing zombies. I also wanted to add Animal into this. It being a research ship. I wanted to have zombie animals. The idea is pretty basic but with some twists and turns it could be A good movie.

Fear (Do Not Enter) -

This is another basic idea I had done but with kind of A twist. Bill & Gabby's daughter has been clean for 7 months. When Emily (daughter) is invited out for a few drinks and alittle gathering at a building site. Tiffany (Bitchy head cheerleader type) Ray (noobish jock type) Crey (only live once stoner) Michael (tall and musclely and thinks he's the hero) Freddy (local drug dealing thug) Mollie (sweet but naughty) and Christopher, who Crey only met 2 weeks ago and little unknown about him. (Obviously he is part of the killing spree with the teens but if it was actually to be flimed he wouldn't be so baited up as when the killings are all happening he is with everyone, the twist turns out to be the mother and father being protective and hiring Christopher to be bait for the teens. The parents think Emilys group of friends are bad news as they are the reason she was on drugs and drinking non stop, Emily nearly dieing. The parents want to do anything to not llet her get that way)

Nothing Really Matters -
This by far is one of my favourite script ideas. The movie is kinda on the same thing as Valentines Day, New Years Eve and Love Actually and is about 6 civilians who all have a heart problem and are fighting over the same heart (not actually fighting) it shows how they all live with there lifes and how some of them connect with each other. The storys are about A mum who wants to find A good home for her children if she dies. A man in his 60s who knows he won't be awarded the heart because of his age and follows his dream if singing Jazz, a teacher who was arrested because a student said he touched them which be hadn't and falls in love with one of the judges who chooses who gets the heart. A army officer and a cake baker who has already been awarded with A new heart. The two fall in love but don't know there going to be choose over the same heart. Meaning both or one could die and a Indian millionaire man who falls in love with a woman who works at the church he wanted to find someone to love to give his money to someone who loved him for him and not his money.

Tell me what you think? Please be nice!

Do you have movie script ideas?

Comments

• JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    I have a very original movie idea and it goes like this:

PANZY DIVISION

A crack, macho team of commandos in the same veign as The A Team have just completed a high octane mission and returned back to their base where they celebrate with their unit and loads of strippers etc.

The following night, their commander briefs them on a new mission - which obliges them to go undercover, posing as a gay netball team or some such. This equals hilarity.

The commandos struggle to embrace their feminine side, meaning lots of belly laughs for the audience. Through a series of tribulations, our team bond and open up to each other, enabling themselves to become more comfortable with their assignment.

Now more than happy to express their feelings to each other and to wear pink leotards etc, they are able to successfully infiltrate the enemy, face them in a final no holds barred showdown and complete their mission. They return to base more enlightened and accepting.

Music on the trailer would include Whams 'I'm your Man' and FGTHs 'Two Tribes'.
  • MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That actually would be amazing! Haha
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    count snotula. cheap nosesploitation flick.
  • Johnny ClayJohnny Clay Posts: 5,326
    Forum Member
    Blimey - 'Panzy Division' does sound great. Would Pedro Almodovar be interested?

Two of mine:

SAW BOTTOM

Comedy-horror as Rik Mayall and Ade Edmondson find themselves trapped at the mercy of a sinister puppet in house full of lethal devices. Fart gags, knob gags, and lashings of gore. A sure-fire hit.

THE MECCANO MOVIE

Gloomy, existential drama as moribund man slowly builds something vaguely resembling a tractor using famously frustrating and deeply ugly metal construction kit. Melancholy, torpor, and the occasional profanity as rain hammers at the window. Mike Leigh to direct?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    JimothyD wrote: »
    I have a very original movie idea and it goes like this:

PANZY DIVISION

A crack, macho team of commandos in the same veign as The A Team have just completed a high octane mission and returned back to their base where they celebrate with their unit and loads of strippers etc.

The following night, their commander briefs them on a new mission - which obliges them to go undercover, posing as a gay netball team or some such. This equals hilarity.

The commandos struggle to embrace their feminine side, meaning lots of belly laughs for the audience. Through a series of tribulations, our team bond and open up to each other, enabling themselves to become more comfortable with their assignment.

Now more than happy to express their feelings to each other and to wear pink leotards etc, they are able to successfully infiltrate the enemy, face them in a final no holds barred showdown and complete their mission. They return to base more enlightened and accepting.

Music on the trailer would include Whams 'I'm your Man' and FGTHs 'Two Tribes'.

That sounds good. Macho Man would work on the soundtrack too.

I like the Zombies in space idea. What's the reason for the research being carried out in space. If it's away from civilisation as they know it's dangerous, you'd expect the security to be really strong, so why did it fail.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got loads of ideas but i'm not telling you :)

Two of mine have been filmed as well ..
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Op don't share your ideas here incase some Hollywood director steals them and makes millions of them ;)
  • MediaMan5MediaMan5 Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey - 'Panzy Division' does sound great. Would Pedro Almodovar be interested?

No, I really doubt he would...
  • MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kine wrote: »
    That sounds good. Macho Man would work on the soundtrack too.

I like the Zombies in space idea. What's the reason for the research being carried out in space. If it's away from civilisation as they know it's dangerous, you'd expect the security to be really strong, so why did it fail.

The whole point is that they all think it's a research centre. (The world apart from the government) But what they don't know is that it is infact A spaceship for very dangerous research which if it was to break out on earth they could have A chance of killing most of the worlds population, the whole security being strong is it being on the ship so it doesn't break out and there isn't a chance it can hit earth. Of course there are a few survivors on the ship. There wilk be like 4 safe houses where if a break out was to happen the scientists can wait for help and rescue. :)
  • kippehkippeh Posts: 6,655
    Forum Member
    Pike Night

A teenager's party is cut-short when the local river bursts its banks and isolates her Devon farmhouse with waist high floodwater. Cut off and under attack from killer pike, can the young revellers make it through the night?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    The whole point is that they all think it's a research centre. (The world apart from the government) But what they don't know is that it is infact A spaceship for very dangerous research which if it was to break out on earth they could have A chance of killing most of the worlds population, the whole security being strong is it being on the ship so it doesn't break out and there isn't a chance it can hit earth. Of course there are a few survivors on the ship. There wilk be like 4 safe houses where if a break out was to happen the scientists can wait for help and rescue. :)

Why is the research centre off planet. What reason are the scientists given? It's much more expensive than an earth based lab. How about collecting something off another planet. Specific plants or spores.

If it's dangerous research, and they know, then the systems they have in place should be unbreakable.

Films such as Alien work because they have another reason for being there, and the threat is unexpected.
  • gasheadgashead Posts: 13,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MediaMan5 wrote: »
    No, I really doubt he would...
    Are you his agent? He's made weirder stuff. I reckon this might be right up his alley.
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    some more real good books, based on some older SF

2 more Philip K Dick books.
    Ubik (Shades of Inception)
    A Maze of Death (shades of Idetity)

Norman Spinrad
    Bug Jack Barron (totally unique)

Joe Haldeman
    The forever war (shades of Avatar, and maybe Starship Troopers)

John Brunner
    The shockwave rider (totally unique)

----
    having said that a lot of really good films are based on short stories

eg
    Shawshank Redemption (not SF)
    Rollerball
    Total Recall
    Paycheck
    The adjustment Bureau

(last 3, more phil dick)

and Robert Heinlein - loads of choices
    The Roads Must Roll
    Waldo
    The Moon is a Harsh Miistress
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the legover movie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    p k dick's The Zap Gun would make a good low buget movie with no special effects needed .......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ever since woody allen stopped making comedies and went all swedish - about 35 years ago - there has been "a missing niche market".

i suggest the pink robo panthercop movie. insp. clouseau is rebuilt as a very clumsy cyborg who has all sorts of zany adventures. he interfaces directly with computers, but none of them understands his very silly data protocols. and of course he gets hacked into by teenage nerds with hilarious results .....
  • MediaMan5MediaMan5 Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gashead wrote: »
    Are you his agent? He's made weirder stuff. I reckon this might be right up his alley.

No i'm not, are you his agent??! What a peculiar thing to say. Just because I disagree with your point? :confused: As IMO it doesn't at all sound like the sort of thing he would make, what just because it's got 'Pansy' in the name?
  • Bob_WhingerBob_Whinger Posts: 1,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about looking at all the videos about serial killers on youtube, and creating a story combining the most seemingly ordinary but truly shocking ones. Or ordinary people who have a secret life as zombies.
  • ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spiney2 wrote: »
    count snotula. cheap nosesploitation flick.

See Barry Weissman's "The Cure", a story about mucus vampires so revolting that even Harlan Ellison turned it down.:o