Tina saying its my turn on yesterdays Corrie WTF

Comments

• MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,680
    Forum Member
    When she said that it really annoyed me! Lol
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,178
    Forum Member
    Yes he has led her on and i'm not excusing Peter in any of this but the pressure she was putting on him about the 'L' word and constant underlying threat that she will tell Carla if she is unhappy so I can understand why he caved.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    It really was like a child squabbling over a toy. The whole storyline has been awful but last night in particular Tina was just asking for a slap.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,178
    Forum Member
    I also don't think she is behaving that out of character - she has been getting more and more bloody minded, unreasonable and selfish for about 3 years now. The only ooc for me is that she would get involved with a married man at all as I felt that was one moral line she wouldn't cross. Her attitude now she has though is perfectly in keeping with her history.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    It really was like a child squabbling over a toy. The whole storyline has been awful but last night in particular Tina was just asking for a slap.

What with Tina and Sawfie yelling "I HATE YOU!" too Sally I didn't know who to slap first! >:(:D
  • MissWalfordMissWalford Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina saying its my turn to Peter on the phone on yesterdays Corrie episode WTF is she for real? does she not know how an affair works?. This whole Tina/Peter thing should of never of happened its stupid the sooner she is killed off the better

I can't wait till she's killed off.
    Hate what Tina has become. So needy. And greedy.

She knew it was my turn with Peter but wanted him all to herself. :mad:

Yeah she never used to be this bad. It's like all the good in her has been sucked out and she's reduced to some pathetic creature. >:(
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Peter is a bed wetting, sexually impotent loser so it is a very strange storyline. Have a drink, Peter. It's the answer to everything. Give my regards to the gutter you loser.

Completely agree Mo.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,463
    Forum Member
    Tina always seems to end up threatening people. When she phoned Peter from outside his flat yesterday she said she'd ring the doorbell if he didn't come out, knowing Carla was there >:( But didn't she say just days before that she wouldn't question him again? She seems prepared to do anything to get her own way - if I remember right Peter did try to resist at first, but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

I think Peter's attractive but this sl has put me right off him. I'm enjoying watching him play Tina along at the moment though :D
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Knew someone would post this on DS, as soon as she said it!!!!!
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Knew someone would post this on DS, as soon as she said it!!!!!

It was just so unexpected and brilliant! :D I almost expected her to start stamping her feet!
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait till she's killed off.

The sooner the better
  • JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    Seeing as Peter has the emotional intelligence of a tree stump, I'm surprised he didn't buy Tina a dildo, wrap it in a bow and say "Here you are love, enjoy that, I cant get away - not tonight".
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be some 3some that, Carla gets off, Peter sweating like a bull lying there all limp, then Tina shouts its my turn now, and climbs on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina needs to be killed off now and save us from this cringey tv of her demanding its her turn to Peter
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    What with Tina and Sawfie yelling "I HATE YOU!" too Sally I didn't know who to slap first! >:(:D

:D I'd forgotten about that! SO cringe worthy.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This whole affair story has not worked for me
  • HarkAtHerHarkAtHer Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tina saying its my turn to Peter on the phone on yesterdays Corrie episode WTF is she for real?

No, I just found out - they're all PRETENDING, the b******s!
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tina has been asking for slap for a long time.

Imagine if she was a character in EastEnders and went stamping round Albert Square ordering everyone about, interfering, repeatedly throwing drinks in customers faces at the Vic and smashing windows of local businesses? How long would the Mitchells, Janine, the Beales or the Carters put up with a character like her?!

She would have ended up at the bottom of the canal or been squashed in a car boot a long time ago!:D
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    Be some 3some that, Carla gets off, Peter sweating like a bull lying there all limp, then Tina shouts its my turn now, and climbs on.

:eek:

That's ok. I wasn't planning on sleep tonight.
  • PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,133
    Forum Member
    Hate what Tina has become. So needy. And greedy.

She knew it was my turn with Peter but wanted him all to herself. :mad:
    Needy Greedy but Seedy also comes to mind.
    They have changed her character totally.
    Won't be long before Carla realises something going on ..... she mentioned it last night that Tina was being a bit "off".
  • PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,133
    Forum Member
    Lynchpin wrote: »
    Yes agree with BIB.>:(

But both you and Tina are wrong, it was actually MY turn with Peter. So there:p:D:D

(Must get over my obsession with Peter:D)
    Yes Lynchpin you will........ cos he is leaving!
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Popsiemia wrote: »
    Won't be long before Carla realises something going on ..... she mentioned it last night that Tina was being a bit "off".

Hahaha, 'needy, greedy and seedy'. Perfect! :D:D

I will definitely be nicking that description for the next ep thread, but will of course credit you with it. :D
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoilt brat. Can't stand her anymore. They should have just had her leave to go after Tommy. Usually characters that are killed off go out on a high, but she's ruined.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Popsiemia wrote: »

Lol, brilliant Popsie!! :D

I really hope Peter affords Tina some quality attention tomorrow night though, it's clearly her turn now.
    He's slept with Carla, Steve, everybody bar her this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she wasent getting murdered soon can you imagine her saying during the birth Peter its my turn
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she has got to share with Peter with Steve McDonald now. :D:D