Options

Corrie: Izzy's face!

NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Loooool! Did anyone see her face when she cries???! Today in the clinic just cracked me up! She looks GROSS :D

Comments

• Options
    LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad it's not just me that finds her face really horrid when she is trying to be emotional. When she made that face in the clinic me and my daughter just cracked up !!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noush wrote: »
    Loooool! Did anyone see her face when she cries???! Today in the clinic just cracked me up! She looks GROSS :D

Lol :D .... she's a miserable beggar at the best of times with her permanently upside-down mouth. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lost and Uncle Q...you guys are almost as funny as Izzy's face tonight! Lol....thanks for the laughs x
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to laugh at her wheelchair going sideways tonight. That machine just g l i d e s along ...... over cobbles, over doorsteps, up kerbs, through tiny doorways and it can magically manoeuvre itself through the pokiest of terraced houses. :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i had to switch it off :D What with her and then Tina shouting her lines..I just watched abit and turned it off lol
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is one that needs the axe.
  • Options
    girlfrommarsgirlfrommars Posts: 2,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is one that needs the axe.

I agree and she has ruined the character of Gary.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    I had to laugh at her wheelchair going sideways tonight. That machine just g l i d e s along ...... over cobbles, over doorsteps, up kerbs, through tiny doorways and it can magically manoeuvre itself through the pokiest of terraced houses. :D:D

Hahahaha, this thread is cracking me up!
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she's a Dalek?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When she cries her chin seems to just take over as a separate part of her body when she speaks and so she ends up looking like a ventriloquists dummy!!!! Looool
  • Options
    peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    One of the worst actors on the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tend to laugh when she cries and I'm sure it's not meant to evoke that sort of reaction.

I do sort of like Izzy though and the actress can act. It's Gary I've had enough of.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    Hahahahahaha!!!! :D
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand the character, she is so miserable, and her drama queen histrionics are just laughable. The way she was performing last night because "I'm in the middle of every s/l" Tina didn't want to do the surrogacy was way over the top. No dignity at all.

As for Owen throwing Tommy and Tina out of the flat and demanding his money back, surely this is why Izzie is like she is, a spoilt demanding over compensated little madam.

Saint Anna gets on my nerves too. Used to like her but since she has been caught up with Owen and his family she really pees me off!
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Izzys face has fascinated me for some time now - her mouth seems to move in a weird way and when she is speaking I cant stop watching it and totally miss what she is saying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    Izzys face has fascinated me for some time now - her mouth seems to move in a weird way and when she is speaking I cant stop watching it and totally miss what she is saying.

Also, when she's not happy about something (a rather rare occurance I know! :D), her eyes get all huge, mad & staring - like great big saucers of 'woe is me!'

"Boo hoo, I'm in a chair & I want a baby, boo hoo, daddy buy me a baby NOW or I'll scream & scream & scream till I'm sick!"

:D:D:D
  • Options
    jantjant Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand the character, she is so miserable, and her drama queen histrionics are just laughable. The way she was performing last night because "I'm in the middle of every s/l" Tina didn't want to do the surrogacy was way over the top. No dignity at all.

As for Owen throwing Tommy and Tina out of the flat and demanding his money back, surely this is why Izzie is like she is, a spoilt demanding over compensated little madam.

. Used to like her but since she has been caught up with Owen and his family sSaint Anna gets on my nerves toohe really pees me off!

I used to like the character Anna before she lost all the weight, (Good luck to her for that by the way) as she appeared more true to the character. Nowadays they've got her dressing and acting like someone a lot younger.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her and Gary should be shown the EXIT door and told never to step foot back on the cobbles.

This storyline is also making Tina and Gary annoying which is a shame because I really liked them!
  • Options
    axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to like to eat my dinner whilst watching CS but Izzy's eggs and emb:mad:ryos and Gary's little swimmers have put me off.
  • Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    Izzy just can't 'cry act'.
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    axl rose wrote: »
    I used to like to eat my dinner whilst watching CS but Izzy's eggs and emb:mad:ryos and Gary's little swimmers have put me off.

I'd have Gary's baby any day :D:o
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    axl rose wrote: »

It's a wonder he's got any little swimmers - have you SEEN how tight his jeans are?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Not being mean, but i would love to smack her with a frying pan :D
  • Options
    axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Not being mean, but i would love to smack her with a frying pan :D

By the looks of it somebody got there before you:D:D:D
  • Options